1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gravity Barrier bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by One4All, Sep 23, 2017.

1. One4All

One4All User

Two bugged things on gravity barrier (buged in oly for sure, didn't checked open field area).

1) Tyrr dreadnought debuffs works on gravity barrier. Tested with Thunder storm and Provoke.

2) If you use gravity barrier at the end of steel mind - no hp is restored after steel mind ends.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

hp restore it's not a bug. it's same as on tyrr when he use revival during undying. or healer use rebirth when cele is on.
    for debuffs part it looks like a bug. once i got double time barrier and was perma stuned whole 20+ seconds by berserker rush..

3. One4All

One4All User

Where is the answers from innova???

This week I see lots of problems with skills which were not happened in the last 1 year. It's really wierd.

1. Same eviscerator on spallation gets hit (dmg) by tank Lightening strike skill.
    2. YUL skill Flash - you sometimes use it and you do'nt get effect of skill (even on pve). Skill just get reuse, but no efect. Same with Tyrr skill Second wind.

What's going on with this server?

4. One4All

One4All User

One more bug... :D

In olympiad was fighting wynn arcana lord. He was standing behind his spawn room corner and I was standing behind my spawn room corner - the cubic of wynn flight through all arena and hited me stun :D The first thing is strange that cubic hited me even when 2 walls was in it's path. Other thing - STUN?
    Wyn Arcana lord skill - Summon Avenging Cubic (description: Summons an Avenging cubic. The summoned cubic cancels the summoner's debuffs. Additionally, it cancels the buffs of the summoner's target and inflicts Hold.)

Here is screen shot: https://files.fm/u/a7s67m9t#/
    (while i realised to do screenshot enemy moved a bit more outside) :)

5. mYzor

mYzor User

Cubics dont need direct line of sight in order to hit and the stun could be from the Smart Cubic (Pre-Awakening Cubic that Summoners get at level 80).
    Although, i believe that only the Elemental Master's Smart Cubic has that stun. I could be wrong though.

6. One4All

One4All User

Are you sure that smart cubic can stun? (I never seen that) Description do not say exactly what it does. Summon Smart Cubic (Summons Smart Cubic. Cancels all the bad abnormal conditions which were cast on the master, and uses useful skills additionally. Consumes 38 Spirit Ore when summoning.)
    The other question is - should lv 80 debuff skill work on 100+ players? (as all other debuffs do not work on even 85+ or 90+ chars. That's why people usually leaves only some buffs from 3rd class, but not debuffs.)
    And the third thing is not even about passing walls, but also about distance. I think both are awasome in this situation.

7. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

Flash has a really small radius. You can check it at Monster Track Arena for example with a box toon of yours or a clan mate. It was like that since the beginning of GoD.

Stop donating money for items and learn your class's skills first.

8. mYzor

mYzor User

I believe that only the EM's Smart Cubic Stuns, as the other ones (from the other summoners) are supposed to be a DoT instead of the stun.
    As for if it should be working on lvl 100+ players, who knows.. The amount of half-assed stuff implemented on this game doesn't let me coment on this one :D
    What i can tell you is that it lands on mobs at Guillotine Fortress and Dimensional Rift (so, 95-97~ ish mobs)
    Being a Cubic, it wouldnt surprise me if it had a base land rate and the level of the skill doesnt mean anything. But dont quote me on that.
    As for the range, without testing, i would say they have better (as in, more) range than yulls. Ill probably check later if i can.

Its not always about the small range of the skill. Sometimes it doesnt work because what you see at your screen doesnt match what the server "knows". Sort of desync.

9. One4All

One4All User

The talk is not about radius, lol. It's about that skill is not working at all. Again I just wanted to test it w/o any attacking me, to be sure noone interupts it. I just went out of giran (because you can't use this skill in town). I used the skill, it became counting reuse time, but no skill icon appeared at buff list. Same is when I play pvp/pve. It's not 100%, but like 30-40% of time when skill doesn't work.
    Sep 30, 2017
    And for the cubic range, as you can see in screenshot - big arena. I think it was like 2x or 2,5x YUL distance. I am sure it makes no sence. I am not talking about how it works in this server. I am talking about how it should work. (As flash skill in the past was also working good, but not any more. With eviscerator barrier I had also never got debuffed in the past, until last week action. I see some changes in server.)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  10. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

For the last time:

"Cancels targets of nearby enemies. Increases Speed + 50 for 5 seconds and prevents enemies from targeting you."

You don't need any target to use the skill, or even better your target is irrelevant to the skill. It works on small radius. If the enemy's target (mob or player who attacks you, and has targeted you) is canceled then you get the corresponding effect. If not, you get skill cooldown and no speed.
    Even after the skill effect you can get hit by AOE skills.

If the above are hard to understand keep complaining here, or even worse send a ticket to support for a bug.