1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Poll about Red Libra

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BeFair, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Would u like to see Red Libra Main / and Dualclasschange perma in L2 Store?

Poll closed Oct 17, 2017.
  1. Id love to have this in the Store, for Main and Dualclass so no need to reroll every new Update

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Once every 2 Years Red libra Dual change is enough

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. **** with Red Libra

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. I dont care

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

So lets see what the People of L2 EU like to get.
    Maybe the Publisher will listen atleast once to the Community !

U can post ur vote Public below if u feel like to say something about it, or just do it anonymous :D

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. MaoMao

MaoMao User

A red libra every year will be cool. 2 years is too long for the pace of changes to the game and the many updates that await.
    An L2Store class change will be very expensive (i mean free, not within the same group) because innova makes money from leveling new chars in the form of vita potions and stuff. At least they try to, hence they increased the price for 1 bar vita from 29 cents to 50. I would expect to charge about 50 Eur if not more for it. The ebayers do not care about this as they can powerlevel themselves with the money in the fishing events Innova does left and right, as well as using top gear and farming in high level places with all boosts on. So, would you change class for 50 Eur or more? I doubt.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i don't care about libra.. got dual titan 101 and it's enough for epics..

4. BeFair

BeFair User

Only 11 people voted so far
    gogogo voteeeeeeeee !! :)

5. BeFair

BeFair User

oh and yes, i think many, including myself would pay that 50€ for a main change ( if its free, not just inside the own race )

6. iKoobu

iKoobu User

50e? Everyone would paid it right now. Its not about xp, is not about time, is about item loss due to no tradeable option.

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

50e every1 with lv103 and 1-2 shirts +other non tradable stuff would pay without any doubts.. as ikoobu said its time+ new shirts, skills and etc
    those with everything ( i mean skills+20 4-5 shirts and etc) to transfer everything need like 200b adena (or even more) and 50e makes like 7.5-10b (depending on p2w event curently available (fishing was ~9b, tarots ~7.5) so thats like 1000e+++ worth adena just to transfer skill enchants shirts augments and etc and thats without time for lvl up (or even more $$ for vita pots/runes and etc).. so keep dreaming about it from inova..
    besides that 5.5 year history of server shows how well they listen to players needs/desires/demands (we get everything last, or even dont get at all, even when "official" faces announce aprox date of event we get it like 6 months later (was with last libra, DIL said 2nd half of november, then on christmas, then "same time as last year" which was supposed to be ~february, then march.. and we got it in may(or late april forgot already))

8. goduole

goduole User

We will see libra next year?:x new year new destiny :D

9. Rnika

Rnika User

Im happy with libra every 2 years.

At least will be less complexed ppl like IronV, Allab, and others "proplayers in their imagined world" that switching dualclass on OP classes because they are ***** at their main and they cant play with normal class, so they go at OP classes.

10. goduole

goduole User

for them NP lvl up it from 85 yo 104-105 in a month , beleve me ;o

11. reivax

reivax User

they don'tgive you that becosue licecne can give that .They can only supply update from Dev's nothing more .Go play L2 revolution you cry on forum more liek 100 ppl and they give them all in next 24h not like here no point care about this .

12. Hax

Hax User

So Tyrr is a normal class in a top pvp environment :D

on topic: Libra every 6 or 12 months is probably.

wtb main class or race change ticket!!!

akujiki and Naito like this.
  13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I agree with libra every 6 months. I'd love race change. I'd love dual to main.

14. Fragola

Fragola User

On topic:
    1) I'll pass this feedback about Red Libra to the team
    2) devs said introduction of race change is a bad idea and they cannot provide us with a stable mechanism to do so
    3) devs said main to dual isn't possible atm

15. goduole

goduole User

Its mostly about time to libra, wait 1 or 2 years are rly too long for this simple event. Be realistic in this low online situation needs this libra every 6 month to full up partys. Mostly dont want rerol or lvling again some other class, especialy when iss rework coming :)

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Red Libra twice a year is reasonable.
    Other regions have race change, seems that only for Innova it's an issue, not to mention the limitation from or to Ertheia/Kamael change that sounds really dumb and lazy from NCSoft's part.
    Who cares about swapping main to dual, when Goddess of Destruction was introduced(to regions with pre-GOD clients) people were given some kind of a "book" that could change your main's class. I remember in NCWest a guy main tank as Kamael race.
    All that money NCSoft gets from this old game with a small community and they can't even provide us simple stuff like this, pathetic.

evilrage likes this.
  17. goduole

goduole User

Well yea, saunds rly strange that devs cant implant this feature, when in other servers this option exist :)

18. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Well the devs can't do it for free. Most likely want more money than innova is willing to pay. Maybe it's not 1time payment of X, but increase in the licensing fee. And NCsoft isn't into wasting time for dead games. They have tons of mobile games that (will) make them tons more than l2.

19. goduole

goduole User

Whic this simple option they will get much more money back, i beleve :D they not need creat smth ots alredy exist in another global servers

20. aresl2

aresl2 User

i stop playing few years ago now i come back to this server and the only thing i see is issue not possible at moment we are sorry about issue bla bla
    why there is no issues with L2 store events ? when i put mu credit card there is no issue but when i search for any option that need to be open for all players we have issue :D and not possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.