1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lost warsmith

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Psychh, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychh

Psychh User

Hi guys/girls,
    After playing untill C3 I came back to this game.

I thought it was a good idea to start a dwarf>Warsmith to get some adena's in my account.

Whilst being totally mindblown by the leveling speed, I find myself lost at lvl 61, I will continue questing but I have the feeling I miss loads of stuff. Bought some SS BSS recipes from the recipe vendor but besides some drops around ~40-45 I have 0 materials and other stuff to crystalize.

What should I do? Will there be more drops later on? Any tips on progressing and to actually make some money?

I Tried to find a similar thread, but it seems there are none (sorry if there are, please send a link if so.).

I am playing on Ramona, willing to play together so if there's anyone recruiting count me in as a semi-active dwarf.

2. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Sorry bud, dwarfs are dead. Most crafter nowadays are boxes to some "big" players.
    Anything under R-grade is not worth investing in. And requirem/immortal gear so useless to craft aswell. The spoilers are good for some 85+ zones, but in few updates the spoil in 101+ zones will be removed so they will be only another dagger class.

Since you are 61 I would suggest making new char.

3. MrScubba

MrScubba User

You get everyone from quests until reaching 85 + 30 days.
    Crafters are necessary only to click on the rare crafting packs and for very few players to play with mats.
    In case you want to play it for the profit or the old crafter feeling, no luck..
    Start a new char you can enjoy more (summoner is cost-efficient imo) and keep that as a seller/buyer market master.

4. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

Or you can always start playing at the L2 classic version of the game here at Skelth server. It's subscription based.

I guess spoilers/crafters there are like the past.

5. Psychh

Psychh User

Thanks for your replies all :)

Ok, no problem, will do! Thanks for your input and see you oline! (When the server's are back, eventually)

6. Hattori

Hattori User

Switch to classic server.... forget about GOD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.