1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

L2 WIKI reliable?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zeitgeist, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
?

L2 WIKI reliable?

1. yes

27.3%
  2. no

36.4%
  3. not always

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Hi,
    it's my first time on official server after 12 years of L2 so it's fisrt time I make quests. I'm checking what to do on L2wiki website and I see which when on L2 wiki I read for example "....kill 50 mobs..." on Core I have to kill 300 mobs. Is it ok? L2 wiki is not reliable?

Regards,

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

would be easier to understand your problem if u would post link for exact quest..

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

all those <85 quests were changed on last update (increased ammounts of mob killing and also increased the xp they reward) i think wiki team didnt had time to chgange them,or they thought they are insignificant to do so since 1-85 takes 4-5hours

if u understand RU use l2central.info (same **** as l2wiki just with a bit more attention in renewing stuff, but harder to navigate, basicly layout after search is the same so u can open in wiki and search for same q name in central, and there on same spot u will see more updated info)
    like https://l2central.info/w/index.php?title=Эмбрио_на_Болоте_Криков&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop shows 300 mobs in swamp of screams

5. Arbogast

Arbogast User

cmec please quit and move to RU, thanks

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

ifail2chars stop writing nonsence.. person asked for help i gave him some solution, dont like it dont read it..

Robby and Zeitgeist like this.
  7. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Thanks for info!