1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

About Scamm on ramona i'm not like you

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Prysm, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Prysm

Prysm Banned

I'm not like you ridiculous scam from core...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scam?? Never!! Wichix guive the talisman for yusko and yusko sold. After this all cp called him and me "scam" we played on this clan have 7 months we never scammed nothing but ok. Good luck THB we are KSK now.

[​IMG]

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

DW, it's just lolLotus spreading bull.

3. Yusko

Yusko User

Is a poor child who makes no difference for anyone, creating random dramas.

4. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

ty for send back talisman Prysm... I love you baby :) <3
    Oct 25, 2017
    but you were going to steal, but were scared and returned, and still you are owing 10 euros to the bryan .. will you steal or pay back?

5. Oscar

Oscar User

scared of what, some internet gangster lf attention or internet fame on fading game and empty server? rotfl

i would totally keep it and then shift daily on world chat, just for pure entertainment on my pm.

SnoWyz likes this.
  6. Empower

Empower User

I really don't know what are you guys trying to prove here Prysm and Yuko. Is even funnier these randoms saying **** when they don't even know the whole story to begin with. You can't sell something that didn't belong to you, also wichix can't give something to you that it wasn't his, besides wichix didn't even know you had the talisman, because I borrowed you the moment I got it. Anyways, the talisman wasn't never an issue for me because it was just another item in the game, plus I don't even know why you guys are saying stupid **** when I didn't do anything against you guys. Even when I found out that you guys were selling your characters online without even telling me you were quitting, but ok I'm the one bringing drama here right? I can't be surprised on how people are ungrateful, specially after all I have done to you guys. Right now you going to spread lies and say horrible things about me, which I don't care and specially after joining KSK with the people who humiliated you and your husband , bringing your real life issues to the game, using the most disgusting words to you guys, and I was always there to defend you, but hey what can I say about it lol? If you want to pick a fight with me I wish you good luck, I'm here for the drama, and if you going to keep talking about my personal life, go ahead, just don't cry later :D also good luck with the future. #darknessstartedlol

LotusTHB likes this.
  7. Yusko

Yusko User

8. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

will be exterminated, wait for new news..
    Oct 25, 2017
    #DarknessStarted :D

9. Yusko

Yusko User

I do not understand when they say "after everything I've done for you", if both sides did the same to help as a whole, without one member of the group present the group would not evolve, both helped each other and had a good time, about clan KSK I have nothing to say, if you do not support a trashtalk, do not come to PLAY.
    I do not have hurt or grudges, I do not know what lies you're talking about either because we do not tell you anything to KSK members , on the contrary we say that you are a strong opponent and we use you as equipment comparison to be followed, regarding to prove what this post means ... I believe we both know that I really do not need to prove anything and we know what it means when it is to have character "lotus the thief liar king of the drama"
    We changed of clan and we are war now just accept it, do not talk to me about drama, because in gainak when trying to do something, and when we lost you were the most crazy people and gave RAGE knowing we had only 1 active healer against 1 ~ 2 partys, by itself your mind is still immature to wish good luck to the future, threats appear every time more for me and i just ignore, the talisman was given me, sold and recovered and sent to the clan leader. Do not come to remind me about being a good person when your friends Lotus / Chico came to offend us on facebook knowing that she is sick, instead of having any consideration you still continue to offend her on the other communication channels behind our backs WTF ,this is a game, learn to separate from personal life ...

About lotus, I think ksk and some more ppl would love to see his conversations with emporwerful: D
    #whatsapp
    so please, shut up.

10. Empower

Empower User

keep crying, everything you said is irrelevant. Stop trying to play the victim here, because you all know I did everything I could for you guys, more than I should actually, cuz I never really needed anybody to do my own thing, but keep spreading yours tears on here as I said I'm here for the drama. About gainak, who was the person who always called me to go? so so funny you trying to tell me I rage in gainak lol ok. You guys calling lotus thief etc but you guys that wanted him to come to the cp so please stop being an hypocrite, plus I would love to see my conversations with lotus on whatsapp lol or is it going to be another photoshopped picture that prysm made to cause drama like she did to ban starboy cp and others in thb? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C, talking about personal life also, how all of the sudden people knew my name, where I was born and about my physical appearance, who told them? please, don't be a fool cuz I wasn't born yesterday. If you throw wood into the fire it is going to burn, and I will play according to your actions.

Oh, and you called me immature? If I'm immature I don't know what you and your wife are then... actually I do know :D#meprocessa

PS- nice google translator, not.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  11. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

fire you in that ******* hell, 'cause where you guys are going to be pk,
    Oct 25, 2017
    Prysm / Yusko every day ...
    Empowerful we will never abandon you ..
    Empowerful I love you ..
    Empowerful calls DangerNoodle to gainak ..
    Empowerful calls Kepler to gainak ..
    Empowerful i got 1 shot with dark set..
    Empowerful this and that, please empower, my best friend .. empowerful me save, help I'll cut my wrists, yusko is very bad for me, do not believe him empowerful ..
    I'm waiting for the conversations of Whatsapp baby, you are hillarious

12. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Nice Prysm, took u only forever to realize THb is **** and lotus is dickholding winning side since he came with FS here. Good job boi