1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Shadow Retri & Counter Critical Buff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Karmaniola, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

OK, first, if Summoner gets Critical Counter buff from Drum Melody it transfers to pets? I guess yes.

Now, does Critical Counter triggers on the pet, if it receives damage?

Also, the "Sharing Equipment" buff, says that it transfers the PvE/PvP armor/weapon stats in patch notes. Does it count for the Shadow Weapons at all?

Or without "Sharing Equipment" do the bonuses from Shadow Weapon affect pets at all?

2. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Counter crit: I see no reason why that particular buff/trigger would not be transferred. However I don t think hitting the pets directly would trigger.

The PvE/PvP bonus is NOT transferred to pets in general.
    The "Sharing equipment" does share transfer the damage but only if you use weapon with a PvE/PvP prefix.
    That means, Shadow Weaps or Kelbim weaps do not transfer the damage.
    Bloody and Dark weaps do transfer the damage.

The advantage of shadow weaps on pets is the multiple SAs - increased crit rate, crit damage, atk speed, p atk.

Karmaniola and Conandrina like this.
  3. cmec1

cmec1 User

about drum and counter crit isnt hard to check, just buff yourself and hit your pet u will see if he gets or not ( by theory it should since it has the buff on his own) but dunno if u can stack it non stop (since counter crit has reuse 15s and aplies only for 7, there might be possibility to stack it non stop (1 on pets, then when pets have u get dmg and reapply it from you) also not hard to check just log a box first hit pet and then yourself or ask a friend to make so

4. St0ne

St0ne User

Yes,u can trigger it urself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.