1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

My feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Hater, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Hater

Hater User

i am sure i'm not the only one to notice this .. player base is getting lower and lower and whatever you are doing to promote it is not working;

from my experience, playing from c1 on both official and private servers, this is possibly the best game ever, and the only one i have played for so long, but something is broken within the game itself; i saw quite a few ppl complaining about how hard it is to make money ig without credit card and i think this is one of the main issues; if this game is going to revive through some miracle, there needs to be a way for normal players to earn adena without wallets (ofc, l2 store prices are too high), considering most players i see in game are from not so rich countries, myself included (Romania); combine that with some well marketed event for returning players, and you might just get lucky; this would benefit everyone including us, players;

played on core for some time, now i moved to ramona; there are no mid tier decent clans anymore; just some random players doing the occasional instance and the rest move in the 2-3-4 big clans; let's say i want to try and form a mid tier clan, go for sieges, organize them a little bit etc ... i do not have enough ppl to recruit to form a clan, and the most active will surely stay until they are lvled up and then move on to a bigger clan;

even i have trouble making money, even though i have some decent stuff to sell; there are not enough ppl wtb, and even if they wanted, they don't have the adena; the only ppl who have adena are those in big clans and they already have most of the stuff they need;

these are just a few of the things going through my mind, my 2 cents if you will :)

Edit: check the recruitment threads for both ramona and core to see how many parties lf ppl or how many ppl lf parties; ig is not that different from forums.

2. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

This game its dead since real money involved. End of the story ... sadly it just matter of time to both server died.-

3. Hater

Hater User

does anyone from staff actually read this? very curious if there's some sort of plan on bringing players back or modify anything in order to make it more playable for more people, or should i just quit already myself (maybe move to another server)?

right now it's sunday night, checked party rooms -> 0 ROOMS on ramona, trading is worse and worse, lower and lower player count (don't worry, i am not counting bots, at least those are still there), can barely see any clan recruiting, haven't seen cps recruiting in a looong time etc etc

so? any plans on changing a clearly failing system? only reason i am typing here is that i love this game, but the way it's going, no matter how much you deny it, there will be a merge and then finally R.I.P.

4. iKoobu

iKoobu User

If you really love l2 go classic. Belive me.u will not regret.