1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sneak peek into 5.0

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CarmenSpectra, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

@CM Fragola, you are fabulous.

Players on NCWest are asking for the same actions as what you are doing for our community.
    From this thread http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294271
    they are asking for info like Sneak peek into 5.0, questions & answers / Discord sessions.

Keep on the good work CM Fragola, we love your work.

CM Fragola and Conandrina like this.
  2. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

We are waiting anxiously for the day you post Part 2 of Sneak peek into 5.0 ;)

3. Rahen

Rahen User

100% Agreed.

Some people on this forum sadly have 0 education.
    To all the haters and cry babies that keep comparing EU to RU and perma complaining in every post from the staff, you seriously need to grow up.
    No one else that you hater's club gives a damn about what you think, Fragola is not forced to do this, as they are not in ncwest, yet she's kind enough to do things like the team blog and so on.
    The only thing you idiots are achieving is ruining it for everybody else.
    If you don't like the info given to you, don't read, and keep checking rochand.

@CM Fragola
    Please keep in mind that these guys are a minority, I'm confident that most of us are greatful for what you do.
    Perhaps these sort of threads like the sneak peek, should not be opened to discussion, so we can let these guys create their own haters threads and discuss their issues between them.

4. Arbogast

Arbogast User

I hope no mod deletes your agresive post where you insult forum users. You are gonna get +1 like for sure.

5. Rahen

Rahen User

Forum users insult staff members constantly, you think they have a higher right than me posting what I post? Think again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.