1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege 2017 November 12th

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Hax likes this.
  2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

This game has downgraded so much to a point that I don't understand how people can still have fun playing it. I couldn't watch more than 4mins.

You can improve your gameplay in open pvp , but well , I know that you'll just flame me back ;)

3. Hax

Hax User

rio didnt utilize terrain good enough. Hes maybe half of vlm level. I agree with u

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Typical Hax answer. Not even close to what I would have said. Keep trying hard.

P.S : being good in open pvp isn't only knowing a good skill rotation.

5. ElHebi

ElHebi User

2 things u could improve from this fraps;
    1-Positioning urself,as hax said ur positioning is really bad u are always on front as dd i find this very dumb and non productive at all,ur gameplay would be 100% better if u work around this.
    2-Ur contribution to pvp is 50% of the real impact u could bring into a fight. I mean from fraps u can see only 3-4 ppl hitting u from a siege force, with ur weapon u should be priority target for any enemy. Just check ifinka fraps,the preasure he get from enemies.
    Whats even more strange is enemy being so bad at bringing u down or even get wiped with so much potential from ur side being wasted :D.
    gameplay 5/10 music is meh like always. 4/10 overall just cuz u dont have logy on ur group.

6. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Gameplay has been replaced by gear in this game. Gear can give the illusion that someone has nothing to improve while it's not true... well it was what I was thinking but you see Hax isn't saying that Rio isn't good at positioning , he is just trying to troll me.

7. Hax

Hax User

good that at least anxi got the troll.

I give you reasons why rio positioned as he did:

As archmage he gotta try to choose flat terrain to aoe properly. Thats why his position choice might be odd.
    One time he went full rambo and died (his fault).
    Enemy not focusing him because he is specifically staying back. The weapon might be strong offensively but that doesnt mean rio is defensively stronger. Infact he has less mana with that weapon. No 3rd sa and obsi4 only. Going onto the enemy more aggressively is counter productive.

EN also cant rly focus them because they are weak and bad. Even my "mid-level" parties asked me what impact kengaa pt had at siege and were very surprised.
    And anyhow: if any EN dds go up front to target rio they get ran over by our dds.

EN is now in the same situation as TH was: No heroes, gear wise they are losing ground, they have too many high damage targets to attack (me, iron, rio, jik, lethal, bbl, ztifler, etc. etc.) while we keep down notbrah and kobe and the rest solves itself.
    We will see how next update will look like but as of now EN needs stronger mid and top parties, because meatshield they have enough.

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Why a Valakas weapon user is targeting those meathsield especially if he is looking for aoe : if you pick a strong target you can aoe for more time. But well this is something that you will deny soon enough.

The 4min that I watched , Rio is in front line , on schuttgart siege he is as well and he was storm screamer. Rio has good skill rotation but it ends here , he is just looking for blue chat , because it's what matter for many people.

As I said , gear is giving illusion. And Hax the only thing that changed is that those which you are calling meatshield were able to pvp properly your "mid" gear parties in the past, but guess what when you can see that even Verb can donate more than some people in our "top" pt , well it's not losing ground , it began long time ago.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  9. Hax

Hax User

He is targetting "meatshield" because all your top parties had 2 tanks. So what are you talking about? You didnt even play so what do you know of what targets i have put rio to kill as priority :D if all your top parties are a) dead or b) on ud, there is nothing he can do. And btw, with his weapon even ur top parties die 1 or 2 crits. So no need to distinguish between meatshield and no meatshield :D

Rio on front line but not dead. So EN is doing smth terribly wrong. Not the first time tho

Half your meatshields i have never seen (because new pve slaves for anakim and lilith and helios) and the rest is same as before.
    But you guys are sadly too blind to see as to why you have won before and you will never accept why and thats why en will remain bad as long as kengaa is leader.
    But why discuss with you if you have quit long ago and bathed in your cluelessness )

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You're arrogant that's something. And if the frontline of your ennemy is on UD and you can't do anything about it , you're going through them and going to target people behind ? If no , it's what Rio is doing , he is unable to retreat when it's needed , if EN catch up on gear (overall situation , but I doubt it will happen) , it will lead your party where it was before , dead on the floor waiting for Ztifler or bbl to make an heroic play which is quite sad for a dragon weapon user party.

So because your ennemies are doing wrong and as long as you're winning , you don't need to correct yourself ? Terribly wrong state of mind but what ever.

I'm just commenting the gameplay and I don't need to play in order to comment such basic things. And btw , it's quite cute to see that you're defending Rio but either you know that I'm right but you don't wanna admit on forum , either you're completely blind and it shows quite a lot that this game is based on gear and not on skill.

11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Like it was since forever to be honest, i've never seen an undergeared/lvled side win repeatedly because of superior skills.

12. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

Final stage Helios ring are like ceremony of chaos: only for the top two parties.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

better 2 pt than only kengaa no? :029:

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

The difference is more huge with more and more unaffordable content to be honest. It was doable before , now you need huge mistake from your ennemy to have a little chance to succeed.

15. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/624309/
    GenzaWhatever
    Takanodan
    NotBrah
    0siris
    Allab
    Tranks
    NotBrah are all in the same party, i guess.
    How ever, I am glad you agree with me about the TH point.

16. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

We ask every month and nobody wants to be CoC pretender. Put your false propaganda somewhere else.

17. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

and helios rings?

18. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

How could I doubt the generosity of someone who freeloaded a full lv1 dragon weapon from clan and still sold his previous weapon for his own benefit.
    Someone who forced everyone to do coc for almost 2 weeks without sharing anything.
    My sincere apologies.

if EN had 1 or more final stage Helios ring, i think we would know...

Hax claimed he was going to share drops equally between the clan when he started recruiting everyone. He based his entire speech on the fact that kengaa was keeping all for himself and he was going to do it differently but as far as I can see, its the same happening here. Except that it goes to 2 cps.

You have insanities, fishing agathion, brooch lv 6 falling from the sky for those and not much the rest.

19. Hax

Hax User

okay and notbrah pt has insanities, fishing agathions and brooches lvl6, but not much for the rest.
    I see your point.
    and i never claimed i was going to share equally, dunno where u got that from :D
    My specific way of sharing is also not fair, but it makes us win your clan since months and it will continue to make us win. Eventually ppl will all get what they deserve.

20. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

so where went that amount of helios and ramonas en did ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.