1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Ramona] 12.11 Siege Team10 Tank POV, AKA Chicken Chasing, including McTrooper Fanclub Meeting!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Palkah, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

I never played in FS :), sorry you must be confusing, you can send pm to whoever, and then you send me or post something here okay ? :D

2. Hax

Hax User

Lets take avabot to clan since he fighting vs THB now? Duo lindvior caster easy

3. akaaWins

akaaWins User

So africa then, same **** but u were dickholding them the same as u do here and still were nonfactor. I mean how can you even touch the top when u click skills with mouse, lol.

4. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

dude what are you talking about? this without argument and begins to create cases and other history, all of ksk are all equal, a bunch of mental minds

5. Vraja

Vraja User

That would be really nice

6. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

stop talking **** or random things thinking that it will affect me in something because it will not hahahahahahahahah kisses baby

7. MirOo

MirOo User

8. Palkah

Palkah User

Of course, because an explanation that we were the only party that did not call them ******s every 5 seconds - like Kepler and Medix (oh wait they abandoned the ship already) - and we did not interrupt their farming, because of a simple law of universe called "u fight ksk u can stop coming to gainak" (as my previous CP learnt that the hard way) is just not possible, there had to be a deal, right? Try being a nice person for a day, you'll see how much that changes.

9. 21st_

21st_ User

if i was selfish i would have went for coc hero evyermonth but i decided to share with danger instead of thanking me share coc with him he blame my cp because his mobs were getting retrify by ksk and started to hit my grp once i went for 3weeks holidays and he was telling eneas he would destroy my grp.
    When danger was going for sts hero fightin rodica all his brooches/item were borrowed from me and i had to play olympiad naked.
    Fact is we were carrying TBH when the server started with my grp fighting unemployed till they fall apart,same story now in ksk danger wanted to fight over gainak so badly and lost it,he lost coc ,eneas took the hero from him the month he switched to sts,we winning all the sieges, took from dodge 101/103 raid,winning dragon pvp im really bad at leading and only carry my big mouth :s

10. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

There is no explanation for what you did within the THB one day palkah, I say and even to you, this is called treason with the members of the clan, make agreements with enemies for their own interest
    Nov 13, 2017
    So like a smart person that you are, you should have done the right starboy :)

11. Vraja

Vraja User

No1 denied your help...About gainak story u saw exactly what happened with the ppl that started the drama , one of them even tried to make profit over you. About your vacation and ppl waiting u to go vacation to hit each other is pure ******** and it was started by Taka.

Winning pvp's again dosent have anything to do with your leading..is just the huge difference of items.Put that items on ppl with 1 hand and they will win 1 party vs 5.

12. Hax

Hax User

@Takanodan wtf i thought u r chill

13. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

cold? haha

14. 21st_

21st_ User

How its ******** when the danger was telling 2week before he would hit my grp in gainak if i dont help him sloving the issus with ksk and i told him if u hit my grp in gainak ,that ill not let him go coc hero anymore same that i would switch eneas to sts and all of sudden in the night i was packing my stuff to go holiday danger started to hit my grp and 2days later i got told me on skype if i wanna stay in clan i have to kick zolerinos and stevian.

15. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

why then will it be starboy that nobody wanted the zolerinos and stevian in the clan? tell me you

16. Vraja

Vraja User

As i told the story with ppl waiting u to go holidays to hit each other is ********...no1 even knew that u left. Taka was the one repeating over and over again that they were waiting u to leave.He repeated so much that he believes it and made u also to believe that.
    Could be good decision to kick these guys,they were the greedy ones and u saw it when Stevian .....u know what i mean.

17. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

and why will they even leave the server, even playing in your cp?
    Nov 13, 2017
    nobody likes stevian brother

18. 21st_

21st_ User

I should show u some screenshoot of coversation between danger and taka/eneas how aggrogant the guy is .

19. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

if your problem was with danger, what about having you take things to the side of the dodge?

20. Vraja

Vraja User

Dont need ,none of the parts are innocent .Admit that this guys Stevian and Zolerino were greedy morons. And was never about u or Taka since u barely go gainak. These guys were farming with your items and your char.

LotusTHB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.