1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

In need of Dagger tips and info.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrExT, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iFinka

iFinka User

Have a few question when it comes to Dagger.

What race would people recommend? I seen alot of Dark elf daggers and i guess thats becouse they have highest base STR ?

Dyes setup what would you go there STR or Dex or mix both ?

What does STR / Dex, do as a dagger. STR = higher skill damage : Dex higher skill crit damage? (Atlest what i heard long time ago)

And how much STR / Dex is best to aim for / breakpoint.

How would you gear a dagger ? main focus Armor / Weapon / Epics / Boorch.
    (My plan was to start with: Twilight set +8 and Kelbim dagger thats my goal atlest but wanna hear what you think)

Have any other info / tips please share :)

2. Arbogast

Arbogast User

p crit dmg > p skill crit dmg
    dark elf has some long range rush, brutal stab pasive means lot of damage
    if u go kelbim stack up atribut attack, if u go 300 element weapon amethyst/red cat
    full stun setup
    enchant damage skills +10
    i heard POM from 101 prophet does much more for dagger than other dds
    From my point of view, daggers have big problem these days to land some skills. Archers, feohs just jump away and dagger is running like doggy. Cant land skillseven when using that 6 s reuse jump.
    All your opponent needs to do is have stun jewels and use next target + some skill to face toward.
    Armor doesnt matter, everyone oneshots you these days anyway. All is about invincibilities. Your opponent has more invincibiites? you are dead. And if you relay on invincibilites its bad cos they get sometimes 3 seconds delay.
    Hard times playing dagger.

3. iFinka

iFinka User

So it seems Dark elf (Ghost hunter) is best pick as right now ?

I guess you mean Shadow Chase with 6s reuse jump, dosnt that have pretty high % to land ?

Full stun setup jewel's seems decent for every class :p

How much does +10 on skills do in form of damage ? is it very big diffrent ?

Armor doesnt matter should i stick with Paulina's Dynasty Leather set and focus more on Weapon / epics / Brooch ?

"Hard times playing dagger" You mean you need alot of skills or are they in a bad spot ? by the looks it seems they are very strong now days but i might be wrong.

Well, it was Dagger or Tyrr that i were going to play. But anyway i like to know more about Daggers before i start :)

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

No, it's not.

5. iFinka

iFinka User

p crit dmg > p skill crit dmg. Im not sure if i follow, STR = p crit dmg and DEX p skill crit dmg or the otherway around ?

Any how, what would you recommend if you had a budget of say 10-20b ? Tyrr or Dagger who would be more proper for end game ish :p

6. fapandgame

fapandgame User

P. Crit Dmg is same as P. Skill Crit Dmg in same respect. P. Skill Crit Dmg wins by some % when you are using Prophecy of Might from Iss Hierophant.

Both are good though when you stack them enough.

At the end of the day, also, your worries are to get the best SA lvl crystals, the SA-s for damage, the right augments (on weapon and Giant Critical from giant stones - which can get very expensive), overchanted weapon, skills +20. Then enjoy the salty tears of your enemies...

If you have to chose between othell and tyrr, i'd advise titan for pve and othell for pvp, depending on what you wanna do. Ah, and later in the game a nicely geared othell can also pve like a bazooka!

Have fun!

7. iFinka

iFinka User

Hey, thanks for the info! :)

Well getting the best lvl SA and Giant Crit is nothing i can get :p and ofc +20 on skills but Hey gotta have goals :)

And again what race would be "best" to pick becouse of the STR / Dex base you start with, and Dye's ?

Was thinkin of Humen or Dark elf, but havent decide yet.

8. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Dark Elf race and Ghost Hunter class is by far the best choice at this time, and for upcoming updates also.

Str and Dex builds are based on what you are going to play for, olympiad or open field pve/pvp, or a mix of both stats for both scenarios. I really couldn't suggest a build since everyone nowadays has their own build and ideas...

9. iFinka

iFinka User

Alright thanks!

Could you tell me what STR and DEX do for dagger becouse im not sure :p maybe then i can figure out something :p

10. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Str is more p.atk ergo more dmg since p.atk influences damage directly, while Dex boosts speed atk. speed run speed skill crit rate, but is more of an olympiad oriented type stat imo.

A fun set of stats can be a mix, 2x sets of str dyes, 1x of dex, and dex aria bracelet +4dex one, slap a lvl 12 venir talisman in the mix and have fun.

Other more prolific othells can chime in and give you more pointers. Don't be shy lads!

11. iFinka

iFinka User

Ahh okey, so both are in the end very good :p

What would you recommend i start with gear wise ? should i start with Weapon / armor / epics. Not becouse i can afford all of it :p But what would benift me the most at this point. Since my budget isnt to great 10b+ ish if lucky :p

12. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Queen Ant Soul ring is cheap right now around 2-2,4b, Octavis Ring Warrior around or under 1b, then you can get Istina Earring 500m normal for more stun atk/def, Blessed Zaken Earring is also cheap right now couple hundred mil, Frintezza Soul Necklace 1,2b or so, that's like 4-5b for jewels you won't change for a while. Get a decent enchanted Apocalypse Dual Daggers. As for set a +8 Blessed Seraph Light Set assassin type for some dex and skill power. (You will need some more adena to get this one also)

Enjoy your grind up to proper gear like pvp itemz and more expensive epics...

13. iFinka

iFinka User

Thanks for all info! seems like epics is alot cheaper on Core then on Ramona :p But now i have some goals to reach :p

kelbim daggers vs apo dual daggers +7 ? recommend ? :p

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

As dagger, u need minimum 120 str and 80 dex, this will alow you(along with an emerald 6) to double time or reset skills very well. The dex will alow you to skill crit(old double damage) more often too. And don't fall on that of p skill and normal p crit are same. P skill crit is much better. If you can put that on ur aug at the weapon, the difference is huge(only there will be the difference).

15. fapandgame

fapandgame User

IF you can afford them and everything else then Kelbims of course. I suggested apo weapon as a starter weapon to not be without a weapon and for cheap price. :)

16. iFinka

iFinka User

@SnoWyz Thanks for str and dex info, makes it easyer to have something to aim for :p If i pick up Apo daggers i'll try get that Aug otherwise i'll go for Kelbim :)

@fapandgame Will see what i can do haha, right now on Ramona it looks like Kelbim dagger is around 5-7b+ and for R95 set not sure yet, just gotta ask, how big diffrent is it to have +4/+6 set vs +8 ? is it a hug diffrent or should i go with +4+6 and try get other items aswell

17. Arbogast

Arbogast User

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653740/

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

at topic authors case i think normal is better since he is far far away from having whats needed to crit properly

20. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

If he keeps on the game, he will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.