1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Changing weapon appearance

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by FeDeZz, Nov 21, 2017.

1. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

Hi,
    I have a doubt, i want to change the appearance of my weapon (helios retributer) for the appearance of the blunt cabrio´s hand. I have obviously the 2 weapons and the scroll modify weapon, but when I want to make the change it tells me "this item is not a valid appearance item".

I tried to look for info but I didn't find anything... someone who knows could enlighten me because obviously I'm missing something: D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if i put this in the wrong section!

Thanks!!!

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Retri its 2 handed. Cabrio is 1 handed. Thats why u cannot. U can change apps only between weaps with same type.

2 hand blunt - 2 hand blunt
    1 hand blunt - 1 hand blunt
    1 hand sword - 1 hand sword

Etc.

FeDeZz likes this.
  3. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

Thanks ikoobu, already figured it out :(

4. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

Well, as I was really looking forward to it, I bought a caster and took it to +10. For now I'll leave it there, later I'll try to oe this weapon ... hope I'm lucky

[​IMG]

:D

5. neverx

neverx User

What, i tough u were gonna say like, well i took a retri as app now. Not get a caster +10 :3117:

6. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

sorry, but I didn't understand what you meant. For now i will keep the caster stored until I can get it OE. and I will continue with the retributer: P... I just wanted to have the appearance of the cabrio´s hand :p