1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Positive Thinking

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Riuky, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Riuky

Riuky User

Hello folks,
    Instead of arguing against L2, I suggest we discuss things we can now do to improve our journey in L2. For this, I suggest we ignore how hard it is and how long does it take, and we should focus on what can we do as a free to play player.
    For example, in my case, I just started few months ago, now i'm almost lvl99 with 4b worth. (Not much and still bad but progression is there at least).
    My question, from a theoretical perspective, what things can players do to improve? What tactics do you believe that lead players to improvements? How can players turn into mid tear players from low tear?
    Thanks everyone,
    Good game and Good luck!

PS: Lets take away those comements like "Buy l2store", we need more constructive comments!

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. MusashiDVB

MusashiDVB User

Trade or time or money this is only three ways.

Riuky likes this.
  3. Hax

Hax User

Literally be lucky or make X amount of chars to spam instances. (or l2store)
    Doesnt take much to become some pvp char in mid tier clans but still takes smth

Riuky likes this.
  4. Riuky

Riuky User

Thanks for your reply.
    Trade and money we all can understand why, but maybe time needs to be explored a little bit more. I suggest players to give advices about managing time in L2.
    Good game.
    Nov 21, 2017
    Thanks for your reply Hax, appreciated.
    This is a specific question for myself. Do you have any advice regarding +99 instances? Maybe any barriers like gear or clans in some content?

5. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Spaming istances will give you tons of modify r99. Nothing else. Not wanna be some1 to burst the bubble but hax didn't got his char spaming istances. Lf some1 who got his toon ready with istance drops.

I personally managed to make a decent toon in 1 year by enchanting. Thats the only way i know but, its take time and dont give up when u lose money and end up breaking everything.

CM Fragola and Riuky like this.
  6. Riuky

Riuky User

Good comment. Comments like yours are needed to improve the community. Thanks!

CM Fragola likes this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

not like i ever claimed otherwise. and if you read my post you will see that for mid tier clans its ok. If he wants high end pvp then visa card or lindvior caster during event

Enchanting can turn really bad really fast. Its like going to gamble. you may turn lucky but you most likely will not.
    Sad but true that there are not many ways to farm adena WITHOUT having adena to begin with

8. Riuky

Riuky User

Right now i'm farming jewel's boxes but I realised Giant's Energy prices increased so much. Anyway, at least I have some adena to "begin with" but probably not enough to even start enchanting and to risky to gamble it all at once I guess.

9. iKoobu

iKoobu User

My advice, check what players desire more and start to enchant to +6. Is little profit but, its profit. Then when you make decent amount of adena you can start enchanting like gods do. If you fail, repeat till u make again some adena to enchant. If u succes on first crazy enchant then congratz! I managed to made arround 1 trill adena worth between gear, skills enchant, augments and agathions. I can tell you that is possible BUT its not easy, as hax said and i can confirm, enchant can make you lose everything if you dont know when to stop.

Wish u luck

Riuky likes this.
  10. Riuky

Riuky User

Awesome advice. As soon as I get to lvl99 (50% left) I will try to join a clan and apply all of this information.
    Thanks everyone. Good game

11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Also kobu was probably enchanting with a dwarf stacked with luc, which means dyes, possibly exalted quest, cloak, stew, maphr shirt +10 etc.
    To be in the best condition to enchant you also need some base investment. And the smaller your base adena is, the riskier it is.

Kinda same thing but needs a lot more adena to begin with, gambling on jewels lvl 5. Get together with some trusted friends if needed to have more cash, try to compound and sell. I did this once only but we managed to make something like 50% profit, it's also risky though.

Riuky likes this.
  12. iKoobu

iKoobu User

I was with :
    Luc +1 from venir
    +15 luck from dyes
    +maphir +7
    Edit: using maphir pot +5 luc 70% of trys.
    No more luck boosts.

80% of enchants did w/o any stone. Yolo gewr, even on +14 r99 weap. Don't follow my steps. I have thousands of fraps enchanting maybe some day i decide to upload them

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Riuky likes this.
  13. Riuky

Riuky User

I will try to predict how much adena do I need to start with, then maybe I will try to do it. Do I really need a dwarf?
    Keep playing like this, will get me nowhere, since i'm farming no more than 100kk a week and market is really bad nowadays for my business.
    Appreciated

14. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Well a bit of extra stats are always welcome, and since i got my own warsmith i was using it coz high luc stat. It is really 100% neccesary? Well i think no, there are tons of fraps on yt from people enchanting w/o dwarf, my highest enchant ( +18 ) was made on kamael w/o any luck boost.

If you gonna do it as ur way of get income, then yes, invest a bit of time get ur dwarf ready make him exalted quests cloack everyrthing helps, but the most important facts are 2: 60% Luck, 40% know when you should stop try to get +++ or if u make a tons of fails stop for some time till u recover. This last one its really important.

Riuky likes this.