1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Elcyum price change in Salvation 5.0

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Nov 27, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -V77-

-V77- User

Proud. Nah its just statistic everyone can do that. I posted this mostly to show its not just empty words. Everyone can say that you will be on minus. I just bring proofs nithing more.
    On 24h you fish 3456 baits. So 20k is a 5days and some hours.

2. goduole

goduole User

Whit what reason u even touch this fish? u jelly that ppl get adens whit euros invested in PA.. omg what in theyr heads i will never understand :Dd

3. Cordana

Cordana User

I dont see any reasoin to complain... you still can sell this to other players at normal price and earn even more than now... you are just to lazy...

4. SyPyx

SyPyx User

Keep in mind that almost everything asks for elcy in new update, + new aghation system soooo .... Fishing still will be profitable buiz

5. -V77-

-V77- User

Well wird think is that KR still have 2/20/200kk elcium
    But its not innova made this decision, its change from NCsoft so we should blame they not innova basicly

6. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

can i get a direct contact to them because some of us have a LOT OF COMPLAINS ABOUT GAME MECHANICS ON EU SERVERS.

7. Naito

Naito User

Best move ever Innova, people bought many premium account just to fish, and earn some adena, so now they can't do it, if they can't not many of them will buy and pay for 10 or more premium account :)

Epic :D

8. Cordana

Cordana User

Just N/C about some of you point of view...

You dont understand that elcyum will be more demanded and keep his price on the secondary market ?? i will understand your complains if they removed Elcyum from fishing but now is just trash talk from lazy ignorants who lost their infinite loop to earn money ... it should be changed long time ago

CM Fragola likes this.
  9. Cordana

Cordana User

Maybe they have other exchange ratio like we vs ncwest

10. -V77-

-V77- User

Well what is the problem for KR developers to stay old price on KR server and put for other regions less price? Same as we are not teggind new agathion talisman system. They have new and we are not getting this.

Same as upgrading R grade weapon/armor to R95 and R95 to R99.

Innova is how it is but they would not shoot their own leg about PA buyers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

and there is no other way to make adena? only fishing? ok
    10 PA it's like 500kk/day according v77 calculations. this is hard to reach, but how many peoples have 10+ fishers? maybe peoples start use brains and start play the game, not afk mode.. and for fishing.. jeez.. maybe prices will go back to normal. not like now everything overpriced 2-3x

12. midnightx86

midnightx86 User

For that income from fishing ... let everyone fishing, not point to pay pa for that.

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  13. Fragola

Fragola User

Yes

No

It's not possible at the moment with our current system of login, but I'll transfer this to our team so they could think about it.

This change came from the devs

No, as fishing isn't the only option of PA

We will follow the changes in fishing after the update and decide after that if any changes are needed.
    As for PA, as I've already said, we are discussing the possible changes to PA with the devs.

FeDeZz likes this.
  14. Rnika

Rnika User

well a good point of this prices is that in aden will not be so much lags because of bilions characters are fishing all around the aden market place :D

15. Hater

Hater User

wondering how aden will look like without all the boxes :D

16. aresl2

aresl2 User

When is this Salvation 5.0 update coming ?

17. -V77-

-V77- User

official announcment was 06.12.2017
    If no delay ofc :)

18. aresl2

aresl2 User

nice :)
    and good job to innova team for brake one of the few options for making adena :D
    atleast now im not going to have so much lag in aden :D

19. MaoMao

MaoMao User

1. Unlike other territories, in ours fishing is premium only. This means less stuff to sell to NPC and make adena. This means there is less adena entering the system, prices are already falling for months. I understand there are other usage cases for elcyum and the price will not be 1 mil in the market by any means, BUT, my objection is about the amount of adena in the system, now NOBODY will sell to NPC, the adena creation will not halve, will totally cease from this source (pretty important imo). We will adapt to ever falling prices, this is probably why people dont buy anything anymore, adena hoarders all over...
    2. While this was only one of the PA "perks" it mattered for some people. If, for example, you remove all features in PA and keep fishing with or without the nerf, you can say, hey, you still have fishing, PA prices are the same and we wont compensate anything. I don't really care that much, already have only 2 PA accounts and will reduce to 1 and, since fishing will be at a loss or at most breaking even, worth only to level subs to 80 or during old fishing event because the new one is also at a loss, I think many people wont fish even if it would be free.

20. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Grant non-pa clients the ability to fish also. Watch all those tears dry up a bit...

Yakawa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.