1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

yul - quick charge bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Hi,
    When i try to do quick charge, sometimes doesn't work and say "...due to unsuitable term" and the skill 50% start cooldown ad used and 50% don't even start cooldown, like i didn't use it. It always happen for example if i do kartia and use quick charge going to the second room...after the stairs

2. -V77-

-V77- User

This bug is since start of GoD.

3. rippie

rippie User

that's a funny one yea,
    funnier is that in 2011 i filed a report , including mentioning the difference between yul an feoh:

whenever you (as a yul) have a wall or stairs where the skill (quick charge) doesn't allow you to jump there, the cooldown fires as if you used the skill. not allowing you to use it in a different direction.
    whenever you (as a feoh) have a wall or stairs where the skill ( magical charge ) doesn't allow you to jump there, the skill blocks and cooldown does not fire. allowing you to use it in a different direction.

gm's said this is how the skill is designed to work.

you be the judge,
    GL with your quest finding goodwilling devs to fix this after 7 bloody years. Cuz it is obviously different and broken.

xa0xa0xa0 likes this.