1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[04.12.2017] Birthday Event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Dec 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

This is a PREVIEW of what's waiting for us (hopefully) this week at L2 EU.

[​IMG]
    Planned Dates: 6/12 - 27/12
    Current status: awaiting the final fix tomorrow
    Planned Mechanic:
    1) Monsters drop Anniversary Items (for characters Lv.85+)
    2) NPC Bliss exchanges these items for Magic woodpiles that you have to ignite and burn, using an event fan.
    [​IMG]
    3) If the process is successful, woodpile will drop items.
    4) Possible rewards are:

R crys:p, R gems, Enchant scrolls, codices, Dragon Claws, Zodiac Agathions, Dark stones, Tauti/Kelbim weapon fragments, Epic jewelry, Shadow Ingots, Appearance stones, soul bottles, weapon/armor crafting packs, runestones, Scrolls of Blessing etc.

5) NPC also gives you an Anniversary buff that rewards you a small gift every hour. If you lose the buff, you can retake it at the same NPC.

6) Woodpiles are tradeable. ;)

The detailed description of the rewards will be given in the official event announcement.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    This event preview is an attempt to organize better info flow between the team and the community as a result of the feedback given in previous discussions on the forums. I believe this will help players to organize their time and exping better and see what's being done for the server. I hope you understand that in a case of negative feedback we have the right to stop posting previews and go back to "100% proven info only" mode.

NOW, if you support this attitude, please put a like (it's a good idea to support people here with likes anyway) and give me a comment below if you have any questions.

2. pifticu

pifticu User

does the prime time still affect drop rate of event items?

3. Fragola

Fragola User

Yes, х3 from 18.00 to 02.00 server time.

4. iDestiny

iDestiny User

I'm Loving the disclaimer ,
    Do you guys live in some kind of fantasy world where negative responses don't exist ??
    In real life criticism can be constructive and you are supposed to learn from it ?

5. Fragola

Fragola User

I have nothing against constructive criticism, "negative feedback" there means negative feedback on the fact of the preview, like "I saw a preview, but then the event was postponed/changed/canceled, but I've already planned my time for it", something like that.

6. TrotTrot

TrotTrot User

Can you change R Cry to Fame points/tokens please?

7. Rnika

Rnika User

Compare to KR version of anniversary event, we have like a really damn nothing =/

8. Rivety

Rivety User

Do u plan give us red libra next for change duals\weapons after salvation update?

9. DeadlyIllusion

DeadlyIllusion User

Free augumentation and red libra would be appreciated

10. Nortia

Nortia User

I want our fame restored after CM made the mistake to tell us to go and spend it on the stupid stuff we can buy before the update...

11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I didnt spend the fame but I dont know how to turn the items back into fame, any hints? The NPC does not seem to have the option.