1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[06.12.2017] Good news and bad news

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

I'll try to keep it short.

The update is going well. The servers have been successfully updated and we're performing inner checks.

As for the patchnotes...they aren't good.

The material I'm working at this time contains a lot of inconsistency and mistakes that require manual rechecks. As I'd like to deliver a structured and detailed info, it takes a lot more time than expected.

I know that most of you will see the changes when you log in today, and I also know that most of you would prefer to see the patchnotes way earlier than on the release day, so I bring you my sincere apologies for not making it good and fast enough this time.

I'll continue going through them to deliver them in the shortest time possible.

Feel free to ask any questions in the Salvation FAQ: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654679/

~CM Fragola
    :(

FeDeZz likes this.
  2. JeSui

JeSui User

Do not take it bad, but, seriously... Game updates this time is worse than ever... No ads, no videos, no screenshots. No nothing. Where are the good old times where every player was SO EXCITED about a new update, reading the patch notes more than a month before and waiting for the update.

You, NCKorea, NCWest, really lads, are the worst "gaming" company ever. If you do not have something ready on time, then do not do it that time, wait 1,2,3,4,5+ weeks and then do it.

Even NCwest, same trash (money collectors), they gave a stupid PDF file with 50% completed patch notes and their update is going live tomorrow. We demand to have back the previous years, waiting like crazy for all the updates/expansions of this game that 99% of the gamers in here grew up with this!

I think you all know what happened to another big gaming company with a gaming title released recently with their microtransactions/loot boxes right??? I hope all lineage 2 players (korean, ncwestern, european) wake up someday and boycott this game, do not buy anything.

As you can see lads, l2 updates are getting even worse.

You know, we have a "smart sentence" (and/or phrase) here in Greece and it goes like this: Every last year the better.

Sorry for this long post, but i am very disappointed about this "update" and what info we are getting ...

Naito and iBane like this.
  3. iLethal

iLethal User

#googletranslatefail

4. panini

panini User

Totally agree with jesui.

Dont innova feel shame cause of all the fail you guys making?
    At irl if someone failing this much.. Have to find a new job.
    And dont always blame the devs.. Cause we are not morons, for sure not everything is their fault.
    At least you should be brave enough, to admit your fails, and that sometimes you not even know what you doing.

And its epic, i was right.. "You can check what changed.. After update, in-game".

(go ahead w forum ban, w reason fake info, accusation or whatever. )

JeSui likes this.
  5. iLethal

iLethal User

make sure in the patch note war harmony lvl 2 has 85% crt dmg not 70%. korea already fixed it on their website but I see Ru patch note and Ncwest patch note still got it wrong.

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. 21st_

21st_ User

where is info about event

7. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Bro we are skipping this update patchnotes. They start working on the next so maybe we get the a day or two before the actual update.

8. Negnal

Negnal User

as i know Lineage 2 EU is only one game in wolrd where you get huge update without patch notes?

9. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

I think it's better that way. Let the players discover the new content and changes.

At least that way the element of surprise is present.

And there is no irony in this post.

10. goduole

goduole User

Gaining such money and cant hire any guy to translate it from ru ? u rly? :D

11. mucea

mucea User

@CM Fragola please update main page and add thread about changed Tarots Rewards because it looks like we get sayha talismans/energy from tarots now.

12. Fragola

Fragola User

Tarots rewards update arrived a bit too early (and unexpected), so currently Lucky Game is unavailable and all Sayha's Talismans were seized.
    We'll do a rollback on the games that happened today with an incorrect reward list, I'll make a separate notification about that tomorrow once I get more details.

Update: posted https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/654728/

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017