1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

WTF its this Freezes

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by neologic, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neologic

neologic User

I got freezes from yesterday. Yesterday was ok, but today i cant do nothing i got 1 freeze every 20 secs for 10 seconds, i cant move and do anything. And sometimes got disconnect from the server ...
    I tryed to uninstall and reinstall the L2 Client, i try to repair files, i tryed to use check4game program. And still can play w/o **** lags and freezes.
    I check if some Windows updates, or if windows update its working atm, and uninstall the lasts updates, and still be the same.

Ill apreciate some help!! Thx and sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  2. neologic

neologic User

And another thing i think its important, when i start the game i got freeze for 3 o 4 secs, when the clients its open for 20 mins i got freeze for 15 or 20 secs, and later im disconected from the server.
    I check my RAM usage and its ok, CPU same, i did Inet checks and all its ok, same with /ping and connection.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

freeze like what? you can turn camera but can't move? or pc just frozen?
    if 1st - ISP problems
    if 2nd - can be many things. update GPU driverers... usually helps, at least for me that was solution when i got white screens/crashes.
    also check GPU and processor temperature. maybe some overheat problems.

krege likes this.
  4. krege

krege User

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.