1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[13.12.2017] Dimensional content

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Dec 13, 2017.

1. -V77-

-V77- User

you seems to be right, but for what you want to farm on dead server and enjoing your super gear if you will have no enemy there?

Well i think its mixed pros and cons with this transfer.

2. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Upside: having more enemies
    downside: all these enemies have more items than you and will one-shot you.

I would prefer having no enemies ( which is not the situation right now on Ramona) than having only enemies I can't beat.

3. Hax

Hax User

We can sign dim siege without castle?

4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

so why u play lineage then ? there are many solo rgp games
    plus u started in a server that was made for dim sieges everybody knew what is going to happen no reason to qq(in general ramona players) now imo

5. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

I know what i signed up for and i'm confortable with Ramona's situation right now.
    Everybody plays lineage for different reasons and have different focuses. I am 105/103 on Ramona right now, on the last exalted quest ( needing only taverns and Camille) and only now I am starting doing my dark set. The dimensional siege is not a content that will affect me right now, but it is good for both servers.

FeDeZz and CM Fragola like this.
  6. Fragola

Fragola User

yep
    rright

7. Negnal

Negnal User

Best for RU to have EU as 1 shot material on siege? On RU you got players with lvl 3 dragon weapons (on each server for sure there is like around 1-2 guys with lvl 3 dragon weapon) it's not hard for them to do party with 1 dd 2 tanks 2 iss and 2 healers and you can stay in town.

8. khaot

khaot User

U cant compare Ramona and Core, Core is from 2011, there are more OE weapons, armors, more dragon weapons (dont know if on Ramona is some).More 105 levels, more everything :-D

Ramona will be meat for Core, thats true.Thats only good for Core, Ramona will be like in old days RedGuard for BlackSwans.
    Dec 13, 2017
    LangleyQueen: Core will show u how in pvp set u will just for one hit.Welcome to counter strike :D

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  9. Naito

Naito User

First of all Core started on Goddes of Destruction without R99 items and 105 lvl. Level up till 90 was very hard same with many other items, people spend theirs time and money to get top gear which now means nothing in game, its low grade ****. So yea compare more Core to Ramona from 2011

10. Hax

Hax User

I'm pretty sure EU can hold it's own vs RU parties. maybe not win, but not 1shot for sure.
    If TH/EN would go to for eg. Esthus, they'd either join one of the clans or stay together and make a 3rd EU side or so

11. St0ne

St0ne User

Yes ,agree ,u wont be one shoted bcoz u got a lot celestials.
    /sarcazm off

Ru players,those hardcore one, have a very strong start,but struggle when pple catching up and they simply cashing out.
    Ive seen it way too many times.

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

We all know that you're not very bright, but please, stop. Ppl got 99 and r99 in way less than a year. So core still have much more.

13. panini

panini User

Well, im lazy to search it, but there are some fraps from ru where even lvl3 weapon was not enough to win at mass pvp. Its a good thing but dont make you immortal or a god or something. (when en will manage to make a dragon weapon they will see it too.)
    Sometimes dragons dont speak.
    Obviously most of the ppl for them would one hit with that weapon... But those ppl would one hit even without dragon weapon too.

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  14. Hax

Hax User

you know best, pro factor player

NiNeTT likes this.
  15. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

At this point pretty sure people would prefer losing against Russian parties than chasing enemies outside town to only pr on sight.
    But oh well you know better after all.

16. Rnika

Rnika User

I wish to see this, Core vs Ru servers at Dim siege. And also if Core would merge with RU. that would be awesome
    RU players will have new oponents. Our Top parties would not run on spots to push lower gear/levels to PR. Eveyrone would be happy.

17. Hax

Hax User

We can only dream and hope that one day in the future they will offer character copy service to RU servers!

18. Naito

Naito User

So you are bright, but can't understand what i said. Where i said that Care don't have advantage ? Of course have but not from 2011 like some1 said.

19. yLogy

yLogy User

I dont think that dim. sieges will be so 1 sided.
    I personally wouldnt count top clans from Ramona as some non factor clans from Core. Its also about mentality, if u wanna compete or not. Lower clans from Core usually doesnt wanna content and stay back, top clans from Ramona have their mentality settled differently, because they already competing for top things at Ramona.

So Im not sure that Ramona TOP clans would just pass option to win in DS so easily. And u know how it is... when 3-4 top clans meets on battlefield and their interest will be same, it might be situation win / win fo them :)

Thats how most of current leaders and clans thinking, politics... Much people in the past thought i dont understand them, but there is major difference between understanding and practizing it.

So depends on leaders of top Clans, im sure my former clan is atm best from all clans, but it doesnt mean Aden or Rune on DS is save. I think its far from being save and my prediciton is that wide spectral ally will be made and ... who knows :)
    For me this DS are propably the best thing what happen this year... I expect really huge fights, especially if we know that EN and THB leaders are biggest carebears in L2history...

Naito and Hax like this.
  20. Negnal

Negnal User

Ye ye the dimensional sieges vs RU will be like this:

BTW: yes those enemy are better geared than EU (Thanks to x3 time cheaper l2store)

Naito likes this.