1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Keucereus Defense - Ramona Server

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by LangleyQueen, Dec 16, 2017.

1. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Greetings!
    The keucereus defense should have happened in ramona server this thursday/friday.
    I am not sure if it was the dimensional content added or the reset on the NPC server that affected it, but what happened was this: The NPC that announces the defense isn't present in game( Aden or Gludio) AND the teleport to Keucereus in Gludio is enabled but you can't talk to Teleporters NPCs there( can't even port back to town).

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

if i'm not wrong keuceus defense is same week as castle sieges. so probably next week you will get that..
    and it's easy to defend with 2-3 parties + 5-6 95-99 lvl alts you can defend it easy

3. Cordana

Cordana User

But as far i remember we dont get it last week this week also, last defend was nearly month ago

4. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

It is in the weeks without siege ( this week, on Ramona). So the NPC didn't appear wednsday,thuerday or friday, but somehow the teleport do Keureceus was enabled ( it is disabled when the defense fails, and it was, because it failed last time on Ramona) but with the NPCs not giving any options there.
    So it was either caused by the new content added ( dimensional) or the NPC server restart. So yeah, the last defense was 2 weeks ago ( failed), this week the NPC didn't appear.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

its kinda on a week with siege
    and u cant use teleport inside because it failed last time

CM Fragola likes this.