1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Next p2w event ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Joshy, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Joshy

Joshy User

2. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

SAyha's talismans are just next door and those cloaks (some of them) are content from the clan shop on this update, but surely might come on L2 store here soon too. It is useless to ask the staff to "not put l2 store events" because this is how they profit on a free to play game where people are mostly at max level and won't spend that much on Exp Boosts anymore.

CM Fragola likes this.
  3. Joshy

Joshy User

from what i ve read, cloaks have been remove from clan shop on ncw (not sure about it).

And about the utility to ask them to not put it on l2stor.... well it worked in the past (for topaz at least)

4. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

A lot of things went differently on NCwest, we shouldn't compare here with there in those terms ( Innova is a totally different publisher). For example, they didn't add the Balthus Knight path of leveling ( 1-85 in 12~minutes)

5. Naito

Naito User

Ofc we will get them, also we will get Jewels of the Gods. I stop being naive, this company just care about profit and all we can do is accept it or leave.

6. Siudek

Siudek User

We will get all of this, thats why we didnt got new clan cloacks ;)

7. BeFair

BeFair User

What are those jewels of the gods?

8. Naito

Naito User

Something more op and more expensive than brooch lvl 6

9. BeFair

BeFair User

have a link for that? google cant find it :(

10. Naito

Naito User

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Eva's earrings Lv6

Magic +102, Water Tolerance +100, Agility +5, Wisdom +5, Spirit +5, Vampire Effect + 8%, Cured + 15%, Defense + 15%, Physical / Magic Abnormal + 20% , Physical skills to avoid 10%, magic consumption -7%, moving speed +5, physical skills power +5%, 20% chance of magic damage reflex, power recovery skills +192, paralysis fraud / air binding +20%, hypnosis / Mutation + 15%, Petrification + 50%, Coma / Repel / Traction / Hazard Zone / Spirit + 40%, Bleeding + 50%, Magic Resistance + 20%, 40 seconds of defense, Magic Resistance Drop 50 %, PvP defense effect reduced by 20%, all-attribute defense -300

Active/passive skills:

Defense within 40 seconds, magic resistance decreased by 50%, PvP defense reduced by 20%, all-property defense -300

[​IMG] Puglio's earrings Lv6

Magic +102, Fire patience +100, Agility +5, Wisdom +5, Spirit +5, Vampire effect + 8%, Cure + 20%, Defense + 20%, Physical / , Physical skills to avoid 10%, magic consumption -7%, moving speed +5, physical skills power +5%, damage magic reflex chance 20%, restore skills power +112, paralysis fraud / hypnosis + 20%, air restraint / Mutation + 15%, Petrification + 50%, Coma / Repel / Traction / Hazard Zone / Spirit + 40%, Bleeding + 50%, Magic Resistance + 15%, plus 30% Chance, cast their skills have a 45% chance to interrupt the enemy cast

Active/passive skills:

With a normal attack when there is a 7% chance to cast skills when there is a 10% chance of inflicting 5648 fixed damage

[​IMG] Celine's earrings Lv1 - Kill other characters, here is a 90% chance of PK count, will not increase.

They have also Rings and Necklace but cant find description. Descriptions are from google translate, so read them properly not negative like sometimes seems to be.

PS. From what Innova says, we follow Korean (Official) version of Lineage 2 so there is a big chance Innova stay fair and we won't get it, but like i said i stop believe in them. They show what they can do with Dragon Weapons in store.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  11. Hax

Hax User

where areee mmmyyyy sayhaaa talismansssss

12. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

im new here and this was the reason im left ncwest. Definitely if all of this is comming here, i will left this server too.-

13. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

You're OK with brooches ( what would be the reasonable amount of money to get six level 6 jewels on Core? 600 bi?) and Shirts but can't handle the cloaks? i don't understand

14. Naito

Naito User

Don't forget about dragon weapons, saya talisman, and the other basic items.

One or two op store items okej, but when we are getting every month something new, more expensive and more op so hmm there need to be limit somewhere....

15. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

No, its the same **** but when i started to play broochs and shirts already exist in the game :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  16. Hax

Hax User

+- 1T on DD

17. BeFair

BeFair User

600 bil for 6 x lvl 6 yewels? Only if u take the cheapest, which would be kinda useless then
    If u want the proper lvl 6 yewels it will be more like
    Amethyst 250 bil
    Opal 200 bil
    Diamond 130 bil
    Pearl 100 bil
    Ruby? 200 bil ( depends if u want)
    Obsidian 250 bil

So its more like 1kkk ++ not 600 bil x.x

18. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

It seems you will have to get a 2nd job to be able to keep being competitive in L2.

But if you do, you won't have time to play L2. So no reason to get 2nd job.

But the again you will have time to play L2 but can not stay competitive, so you will have to get a 2nd job.

But again no time to play L2 with the 2nd job.

<program has reached infinite loop. Escape or delete>

Hax and Naito like this.
  19. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

What people have been saying here is basicaly this: The game already has broken content ( having to spend 1 trillion adena to have 6x Level 6 jewels and that is only the tip of the Iceberg, since you would "have" to have a +10 dark set and +20 skills, +12+++ weapon and whatever other people has, cause you can't stay behind, can you?) in terms of potential and price. The downside is: more and more new content is added every couple of months, making the gap between people who can REALLY spend even bigger.
    That is why you shouldn't worry about the cloaks and Sayha's talismans. The philosophy is simple: People who already one-shot you will continue to do so. This is how this game works: you either catch up or give up ( or, like me, stay in the middle having as much fun as you can, doing what your budget allows and not worry about new content, you could get it eventually).

FeDeZz likes this.
  20. Luichan

Luichan User

personaly i ahve only +8 pve set and kelbimbownow jeyweyls and i get fun in game i dotn care about hero whocry in gamefor have 1trillions for weaposn and flameother heros who dotn have credit card
    this gamehave many reason to get fun
    play with friends doing quest doing boss quest
    did something funny with your clanmate
    noàneed to be a p2w forgetfun

sorry for my bad english