1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Next p2w event ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Joshy, Dec 16, 2017.

1. -V77-

-V77- User

My god this cloacks on NCwest are like 1 year already?
    And you woke up with this now, gratz! XD

Naito This items you posted.
    WTF are these. My f***ng god....

2. Naito

Naito User

This Jewels of the Gods are an Exclusive Content on Chinese and Japan Official Servers. NCWest didn't decide yet what they gonna do with them, but didn't say "no", to that stupid content. NCKorea from what i read does not have in plan to implement them. We follow them so maybe won't get it, but money is money, ppl paid fror Dragon Weapons, they paid for brooch, saya talismans a thoused of euro, so why not for this jewels ? I can't handle this jewels of the gods with crazy store price so when this jewels will come to our server it means i need to quit :)

Neutron, Assistant Producer said on NCWest forum "we have not yet discussed any plan of using the new Jewelry in our version."

People designed to manage US Version of Lineage 2 completly destroyed this game, what they were doing was the reason why more people decided to chose private server than the official one, also it was the reason why this game is dying, why ppl move to Core. Maybe Innova can see it and not gonna do the same mistakes with too agressive donation system.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  3. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

The publishers ( Innova & NCwest, mainly any region that is not Korea) follow the content from Korea ( Mother server). So some features they chose to get or not. But Korea get it all...and it is still one of the only places in the world that people REALLY play Lineage 2 ( Russia in second, North america after that. European comunity on Official server is very low...).

You could argue about the different in prices and in chances on Korean servers and the other publishers, but the content is mainly the same. In true, we are still "behind" in may things they have.

4. Negnal

Negnal User

Yunalesca likes this.
  5. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

And 1 year after that, theyll introduce

anti-celine earing: u cant be kiled by celine earring, only 5k euro in l2store.

And 6 months after: Game master earring - become gm(limited commands) through l2store.

/s

Cheshir3 likes this.
  6. iKoobu

iKoobu User

It's funny how u talk about this, "people pay,they pay" and then u brag about how much u spend coz u can. You should stop posting. My friend.

7. Joshy

Joshy User

I was in break 1 years ago, And when i saw it on main page from ncw i tought it was new my bad :p

8. Naito

Naito User

And where did you read, that ppl doesn't mean also me ? I am not one of the players ? PS. We are not friend ;)

9. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

If you use cash shop, you are part of the problem.
    You're your own victim and you feed this company which lets them know they are free to pump the cash shop even more. I haven't put a single euro on l2store in past 3 years, just for PA i put coz believe the PA is fair and justified price (tho id like this 6 month discount during summer too), when PA becomes unfair - ill stop supporting it.

10. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Since you use they instead of we.

11. Naito

Naito User

If i use "we", then someone like you will say "ohh TheHorde full of donors", Naito admited it. No matter what i say, you always will find something against.

12. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Is not my fault that your only chance to play this game is via l2store, is that sad and you are that bad, that even u admited that if there is no enough euro for you to spend u will quit. After this sentence u should stop posting on anything, you clearly called urself useless if there is no euro to spend.