1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Dimensional Siege Highlights 2017.12.17 Core/Ramona

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLethal

iLethal User

stacked DDs' dmg on each other 20k-50k on skills. this update creates big needs for dragon weapon ;/

wtb POW and 20ping! 妈了个逼的

taka how u like my music choice :)?

15:57 <---guest star

Shinable, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

That banana moment was funny :D

3. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

idk about dragon wepons but if u dont open skills and press 1 2 3 4 - all dead i guess now hands are needed

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

Great vid
    Amazing edit
    Stunning performance
    Solid player
    Good PvPer
    Sick effects
    9 out of 10
    will watch again

5. Negnal

Negnal User

13:51 this guy need tutorial how to use rapso from agathion

6. Hater

Hater User

~18:48 - is he trying to target through wall?

7. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Now everyone is looking for every mistake in vido, amazing.. Stil biggest fail is EN+KSK+THB failing to take both aden and rune. Invite more to your ally next time ;)

Hax likes this.
  8. Hater

Hater User

what else do you want us to look at? it's the same ol' boring overgeared char vs meatshields, point and shoot, sometimes trying to target through walls ;) that was the highlight of the video, that and banana guy :D

zauliuz likes this.
  9. Naito

Naito User

And what's the problem with that lul ? He wanted to hide behind angle, when you click on the walls your character will move and stick to the wall. He did all correct, but seems like you are just noob which trying to be smart hahaha

10. Hater

Hater User

there are plenty players that can call me a noob, you are not one of them :D i just asked a question, if you don't know the answer it's better to keep quiet rather than showing everyone what you lack ;)

11. Naito

Naito User

You just wanted to make him a handless donor, but the result of this is better, you just owned yourself ^^

And don't lie now cuz you admitted it in next post.

12. Hax

Hax User

cuz EN undergeared

13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

h light of siege was when en rush aden with 5 parties vs my cp and padjil group with half ppl at town @Hax only if i had hero zerk

Hax likes this.
  14. Hater

Hater User

i never formulated any accusation, just asked a question

i have a new one now, for you, Naito, why are you trying so hard to defend him of accusation that was never formulated? your thought went directly to the fact i was accusing him of being handless, wonder why ....

wouldn't know, haven't played on core in a few months so i don't know the status of gear, pretty sure though some of the new additions in EN don't even come close to him; but i was mainly referring to thb and ksk

in any case, i liked Verb's tank video more, perhaps make a video from tank POV in sieges?

15. khaot

khaot User

thb got only 3 parties on siege (maybe 4) thats all.

16. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

seemed more.. I would say KsK had in aden 3-4 pt at 1st rush and THB 6+ :>

17. Naito

Naito User

but it wss enough to comment and laughing from his highlights moments in that way
    It was only a question, b please...

18. Hater

Hater User

you try too hard, and yet, you are only proving what i hinted from the started, but you probably missed it, let me refresh your memory, it had to do with your INT, still too subtle for you?

1 - you took my sentence out of context, see above "wouldn't know, haven't played on core in a few months so i don't know the status of gear, pretty sure though some of the new additions in EN don't even come close to him; but i was mainly referring to thb and ksk"

i hope that with bold you understand better, though i doubt it;

2 - wasn't laughing, just stating something obvious, we've all seen this type of video a thousand times;

3 - i asked you a question which you avoided, same way corrupt politicians avoid questions, especially when they know why they avoid it;

4 - you don't have the right to use "b please" - you are not right and it's not cool being a hypocrite.

I hope that for future reference you will understand your place and ask if it's ok to address your superiors BEFORE you do it.

19. Rnika

Rnika User

So at the end is like this:

iLethal is just a handless donor, its obvious. Ppl that have at least some skills in hands no need throw 100k euro in game. And this iLethal just throwing moeny at monitor because he is afraid to die and have so much need to kill to show everyone how good he is but in total you are just zero.

Naito is paid by iLethal to defend him as i see, all time just cry that ilethal good others are bad xD
    Now whole server know from where naito got his weapons in so short time xD same desire to kill like i lethal to be "oh look how much i kill, look how im good"

Negnal already showd how ilethal is good player....

waiting for paid options on board to get more likes and views, ilethal will pay for it for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017
  20. iLethal

iLethal User

I appreciate the hours and hours of hard work my fans had spent on me, and more cash upon views ;) after all my donations are partially banked by you guys ;)

bring more!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017
    Kym Willer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.