1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

R.I.P. Ramona

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by STI_2017, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jojodrei

Jojodrei User

Aren't we here in Ramona section?

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yes I did.

Talk about my life , while crying on a forum that it's impossible to farm. Just telling you , you are the crybaby , it's really easy to farm money without having trouble while doing it. You just need some dedication , which is what always required this game. Prolly you're coming from private server , some mid rate , and so on , you're used to get everything in a few amount of time , but guess what , it's "official" server , so it's totally normal.

What isn't normal is the amount of donation, but this is another story.

Also you forgot Innova doesn't own any file , they just have a license and they are bound to a contract , get it in your little head kid, because all your cry is only pathetic and it makes it even more funny to see you saying to other people that they should have sad life.

3. mYzor

mYzor User

The dude is actually saying the opposite.;)
    Though when someone calls another's life sad for posting on a forum (that 1: Doesnt take any time and 2: with internet everywhere, takes almost no effort/dedication) and then proceeds to bash people that are not willing to waste months of their life doing what he finds acceptable (the farm, and the pride that comes with it)... I find that wierd, or at the very least confusing.

4. Notic

Notic User

I play l2 since c4 came out. Fyi. If you look back in the days you could not make money playing your main. You had to make spoil/crafter/titan/dread/mage to go and do serious farming. I played tank, you couldn't farm **** and you were completely dependent on other people to take you in. So don't tell me how it was before. How is it different from farming zaken with boxes??

1-2 bil per person or whole cp? If whole CP, the lol, if per person, then 4-5 hours put right, you can make around 1 bil now also. So whats the problem? Problem is, people want to press /attack and see adena failling like a waterfall. If you have know-how, a few friends, a little bit of planning and 4-5 hours, you can make a ton of adena and you also will have time to lvl up your main.

Your logic makes no sense, if u can reach 80% end gear in 6 months of casual farming, you will have top gear in 8? Or hardcore farming and make it in 4. Innova will close down before you even reach that level because noone will buy anything from l2 to support the game. You just proved my point, you want everything and fast without any real work. If you have played this game for that many years you should know it has been like that, is like that and will be like that.

P.s. you didn't account for simple supply/demand economics...

Seriously what you want and talking about is typical high rate pvp server. A few months of farming +30 weap, +24 armor set etc etc.

As I said before numerous times, there are no serious mmo game where you can reach 80% of top end gear within 6 months of casual gaming. None. The whole point of any mmo is suppose to be long-term.
    Dec 28, 2017

Cool story. Do tell more.

I do not bash people who are not willing to waste their time. I bash people with unrealistic expectations for the game, who probably spend just as much time standing in town and crying that they cant make adena. They can do whatever they want with their time, but do not come here saying its impossible to farm adena, when there are a few good ways to do so and people even tell them the examples. Of course, if you want to make 2 trillion as someone said you probably wouldnt even want to start, but thats the reality of any game that has been on the market for 5+ years.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. BeFair

BeFair User

Just for u i clarify it again
    Yes u made 1-2 bil per evening as a cp! U say its lol money? Dont be silly and compare one bil now (5€ price) to one bil 6-8 years ago (60-100 €)
    Back then the max adena u could hold was 2147kk , this alone should tell u how much money that was.
    About the 80% i mean "basic gear " in 6 months, ofc the other 20% will not take one month, they could make it 2 years np, then people could decide if they keep farm for those 20 % or if they actually start to play the game and pvp
    But for u it seems a dead server without real pvp ( no i dont count oneshotting 10 ppl with one aoe skill cuz of gear advantage pvp) is ok, well thats ur pov, for me this game would be more fun if there wasnt such huge gap , and i dont talk about 50% difference, now a days its so perverted that if u have the above called pvp starter gear u get 2+ million damage, thats 20-50x players hp lol
    While those players with the pvp starter gear will hit for 5k if they lucky, now tell me if thats anywhere reasonable?

6. Notic

Notic User

And why it is reasonable that 6 months old player should be able to compete against 5 year old player? In what universe this is even the case? As I said you will not find any decent mmo where that is the case. You want to compete with top in 6 months, go play private, thats exactly what it offers.

7. fapandgame

fapandgame User

It's time to quit MMO's and pick up MOBA's lads.

Skill and practice is all that matters in the games!

8. goduole

goduole User

Game have plenty ways to gear up , just l2 store prices ruin it , thats it.

LuckyLuciano likes this.
  9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

@LuckyLuciano my bad , indeed didn't read , but you come and trying to bash me without any reason to look cool because everyone is doing it ;). You wanted to say anything about me giving away my items ?

@mYzor Exacty , but it's easy to follow the trends. Don't expect people to use their brain a little bit around here.

10. Notic

Notic User

No, I just honestly don't understand people coming to forums of the game they do not play anymore. And good for you that you gave away your items, that means you made a final decision :)

Actually I am one of the few going against the trend here ;)

11. goduole

goduole User

Hes didint gived anything and i bet he loging as driver sometimes, stop listening this anxxi ^^

12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I play really few times , like once every three months , and I won't come back fully to game since the pvp changed too much that I don't enjoy it anymore.

If you don't understand , it doesn't mean that my life is sad ;). Tbh it's really funny sometimes to see some things happening in those servers, really funny things , so it's entertaining ;)

13. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

It's actually ironic, because people would tell you this when there wasn't P2W:
    "go to private server, you can donate on those to win fast". Fast forward a few years and we are exactly on the same state of private servers. Where a 6 month player can gear up over a 5 year old player through cash store.

BeFair and Naito like this.
  14. BeFair

BeFair User

couldnt say it better, but this guy dont want to understand it , i dont say theres no ways now a days to farm, there are ways, they are simply not worth it, and thats the problem of the current game .

15. iKoobu

iKoobu User

@{IronV} what u would be able to farm, w/o all the gear you got gifted/borrowed to sell pwlvl? W/o all the help you got, you would be still w/o gear. You were totally irrelevant before, when your gear was random, since you got tons of help, you got full stacked, you became a factor, you just put the effort to farm, but w/o the gear that you got to do it, you would be still in seraph. Not everyone is in a clan that buy pve spear +10 ( when it was top weap ) pve set and get broochs borrowed to pwlvl and farm adena.

Your history is actually the actual definition of this game, everyone can shine, even if he is totally random, just make one toon full stacked and there you go.

Is nothing personal, but u were losing with ur dagger vs people like bono666 or whatever.

SnoWyz and BeFair like this.
  16. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Is it the reason you quit Kobu? No matter how much you stacked yourself and how stacked party you joined you still remained just meatshield?

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

the fact that gear helped me to contest big guys i guess is obvious and idk if i was irrelevant or no but u and many ppl like u are irrelevant with or w.o gear at least im able to make difference =)
    low gear ironv vs low gear bono =bono wins
    top gear ironv vs top gear mitsa = ironv wins
    result bono>mitsa/ironv just bono no gear this is the actually definition of randoms in server just qqing that they have no gear.

18. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Reason i quit is i was bored to pve mobs co your clan was hidded anywhere, my job and i was moving to one country to another. If you are ok with that idk how many times u died by this meatshield. I'm good enough to left this server in time and join skelth when i was able to play again.

Well @{IronV} something would be wrong if u are not able to be relevant, with ur current gear. But before that idk where and what was you in this server.

19. Notic

Notic User

What you dont seem to understand, that based on your logic no game is worth playing because with your desired times frame and hours/day you will not get anywhere close to the top in any game, be it mmo/moba/shooter.

20. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Top gear mitsa vs top gear ironv, ironv avoids Dagger vs Dagger and tries to fight only when mitsa has no cool downs :) while trying to find next excuse to keep avoiding.
    It's to be expected though from a guy that when Dagger wasn't able to one-shot people and actually had to kite he was losing to PPs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.