1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New Aeore SS. Things to know???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Tetele, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetele

Tetele Banned

I am thinking to return to game (again) this time i am about to lvl up a healer. Sincé it is my first healer in my Lineage 2 story,i want to know facts about this class. For example,i know that i can find partyes easily. Facts like this i want to know.

So my first question: i can solo in bloody swampland at lvl 85???

Second question: i can solo things with only sahas buffs??? even at high lvls????

Third question: for a solo player like me,is difficult to find partyes due i am a stranger??? i mean,noone knows who i am,play with friends is essential for find partyes???

Fourth question: why i never find partyes or clans who want me???? I only do kartia and it is the only moment i can find a party,but just because i am needed for do the quest,later everyone on their ways and "if i see you i do not remember you" till next day all do kartia again.

In clan finder,noone wants me because i am known guy????

Same in daily quests like bloody swampland,my old Dreadnought find an elf with Dreadnought subclass and did the quest together,but once we finished the quest,he/she says "thanks bye"

This is how a M assivelyM ultiplayerO nlineR oleP layingG ame works or only there are kiddos here????

Sorry if anyone gets offended but i am sick of kiddos.

2. Tetele

Tetele Banned

Refering to do things solo...just tryed it and i find a Little difficulty to do things solo :(

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. St0ne

St0ne User

As a healer u cant do anything solo.
    This chronicle "forces" healer to rely on pt or on his own dualclass,which is not always an option.
    On saha buffs only very good DD could do something and that not even much.
    Besides why u use saha buffs at 85lv while u have npc buff until 94?

As for pple acting like kids? Some do ,some not its human nature u simple cant expect everyone in the world to be like urself.
    So dont bother urself with such a trival things and move on to next task and with time u gonna find proper pple to play with.
    Not sure which server ure,but finding clan at Ramona might be hard for low lvl player.
    At Core is a little easier due to more mid clans over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.