1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Looking For Xmas spirit.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Estolad, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Estolad

Estolad User

I was in Aden and look the world chat but I couldn't see anywhere the Xmas spirit, just only hate and people fight who have it "bigger" and have more, nothing else...can we give some love for this 2 days? It's sad to see how many problems people have and put the anger in the game against the other people.Guys go to the gym/fight classes and explode there. Wanna see the world chat for few days happy words and love. Wish to everyone good health and happiness.

With love Estolad.

2. BeFair

BeFair User

U should say that to the church which invented all of that **** , love and peace at Xmas while Millions of people starving, while thousands of people dieing without food and clear water, while in the same time the church holds so much money that they could feed every mouth on this Planet
    But ok lets start with the small playerbase on a Gameserver xD

3. Estolad

Estolad User

Merry Xmas to you, I didn't post here to solve the world starvation problem. I have my way on that also (and i don't find the reason to discuss that on the games server posts)!
    I was talking to Core community and about the game.

4. BeFair

BeFair User

Well then we shouldnt discuss religious things ( which x-mas clearly is ) in a Game Server also right? :)

5. Estolad

Estolad User

Indeed it's completely religious thing, but I was talking about the "spirit" ( love and happiness, peace, health), not about the Jesus Christ and religion :)

6. Baltus

Baltus User

You didn't feel the Christmas spirit in Aden? Dead afk players it's not Christmas spirit ?))) :D

7. Estolad

Estolad User

I feel it in my real life :) and for that, I wanna spread it all over the Aden world :2217::2233::2232::2214:

8. St0ne

St0ne User

Have a good time. :)

9. 21st_

21st_ User

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

@Estolad you're big dreamer , but let me "break" your dream right here , you can ask people to be friendly , it's not a problem , but asking them to be hypocrites just to fulfill your wish of a X-mas spirit inside a video game, it's a bit against X-mas spirit :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
  11. Estolad

Estolad User

12. goduole

goduole User

:D wrong forum for xstmas spirit