1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

2017 December Olympiad

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

ahahahahahah you are just a joke xD

2. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

a solid evidence appear that you know nothing and you start talking about mitsa, be a man at least tier 3 archer

DefNotMits likes this.
  3. Allab

Allab User

you are just a bad driver... with full gear/dragon weapon/ kelbim insane and still lost to sigel...

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

To what "sigel" i lost with insane kelbim?

My cp got 5 hero , so yes im bad

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

you are not bad, you are beyond terrible, even allab is better than you and thats some really low level were talking about there

DefNotMits and SnoWyz like this.
  6. Hax

Hax User

??? That makes no sense, me > you. Go pick any archer and I'll smash you 9 out of 10 ez even after 100 matches

7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Said by the guy who never did something by himself , who was always on top partys with lend gear and even lend chars and now come to forum to flame the ppl that helped you.
    I will care;)

Naito likes this.
  8. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

1st i was never an oly player but still i hardly doubt that you>me in anything but healer
    2nd i am talking about that argue we had mage vs archer nothing more but as you always you are just blabla
    3th syra i am flaming you since very long time and i will explain you why, you are definition of bad players in lineage but you speaking like you are something while you dont even use TS. About helping me sponges like you would "help me" only if they are getting something out of it so please spare me the role of unjustified slave from clan that worked for me

SnoWyz, Anxxonymous and DefNotMits like this.
  9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I would never guess that 2018 would begin with Hax and Syra getting destroyed by Assazhi. #popcorn

10. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Gtfo from forums already. Go lead your perfect lives offline.

#failures #rejects

11. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

I'm a simple man,i see assazhi post, i press like.
    ps, phteven calling assazhi a failure and a rejekt. damn.

Anxxonymous likes this.
  12. Hax

Hax User

and i alrdy answered to that. Dragon weapon equals a +24 or higher weapon with extra c.speed for oly. I dont die b4 the match even started like saga did on starco, but i die because I cant keep my defenses up long enough b4 burning his mana 3x.

The frapses were from previous update too. this update you cant get LF anymore, so mages are automatically weaker once they lose their remaining talismans. Also their mana seems to be depleting faster than previous update. This might change when Sayha taalismans are coming because they add good defensive capabilities for oly.

Nevertheless, still me > you, ez noob

13. Yakawa

Yakawa User

2018 starting strong assazhi vs th, seleniia in th .... what a time to be alive.

Anxxonymous likes this.
  14. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

The Absense of lifeforce hurts archer more than feoh, feoh still has 2 more ways that replenish mp more effective than hp, feoh that is not jik and can actually use his cds properly can lose only to other feohs ,maybe some warcryer with MI like mirosa was set up and very stacked GH which is like a coin flip to hit him through phantomise. Unless they touch the raw numbers that mana barrier nulifies feoh has the upper hand vs archer 99% of the time. Of course archer with CL cloak that interrupts some rebirth or other major cooldown can win, but chances are not in his favor.

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

2018 is really something amazing isn't it? The one getting muted by half his clan calling other people rejects or failure. Damn , this is some new kind of desperate people that needs to hate other people because he is already hating himself too much :eek:

16. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Totally Truth
    Jan 4, 2018
    Syro dont be mad, its just one opinion from alot ppl, and if all say same..... sure than something will be truth, not problem man, in this game, can play, handless, normal, pros, donator and every kind of person. This is the magic of the l2 :D

17. Omniii

Omniii User

i disliked this video together with martelx

18. sleepers

sleepers User

i wish assazhi would stop wasting his valuable time flaming these people and would flame me instead

19. Naito

Naito User

Why this lolshazi still talking ? He is not even playing. Some1 can borrow him full, full stacked char with max lvl all quest done, dragon weapon etc, so he can back and show his skill ?

20. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Assazhi was a zero on olympiad (ooc/ba/th) on each clan that you played and went for hero you failed like 12 times or so... but feed wasn't enough.

PS: I never was and won't be a factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.