1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Error 704

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Siersciuch, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Hello. I ve got this problem like almost 30h. I am not able to instal game. I try (I have hope) all ways to do it.

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/619798/

I found this and not help. I remove read, I delete frost. I do it in I think all combinations. Before update, when update was on, after fail update (or just only delte frost).

I dont have atm protect (sic). I had forticlient. I dont have avast.
    I have fresh win 10. I was even desperate and try update/instal via explorer QQ.

Smth important is progres is slowly going to some barier and stop... (I was able to use chrome/explorer) and also download game from steam and from steam was going fast (from innova is like 1mb/sec or stay.

The higher % what i was able to reach was... 8%. All the time I see error 704.

I try option with restore game and check folder destination.
    Uninstal 4game aplication or update it, before instal game.. isnt work QQ.
    Also uninstal app and game, restart pc and again install also not working.

Lf some sugestion how to fix it.

/Edit I had also few times error 722 but later changed to 704
    /Edit restart router not helped. Also I call to provider to check they maybe have some problems but nope QQ

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. krege

krege User

Post results of process and network diagnostics from check4game utility. Place util in game folder if exist or any if not, run it as Administrator, run corresponding disagnostic, click right button on result -> to clipboard.

3. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Today morning I made it!!! YEEEEYYY... I can guess... yesterday night (after this I stop try to reanimate L2) I try install Fallout 3 goty edition to my wife... on win 10 (sic!!!!!). In one solution was to turn off Windows Features. So I do it, including .Net Framework. Later I turn on them all becouse didnt helped:p. When I turn on was some update. Maybe this helped. So I can enjoy play L2.

Anyway some1 have idea what I can do to do not have crush in F3 goty after I start new game?:D

/Edit I post it becouse maybe some1 will in future have same problem like me

4. krege

krege User

Thank you!

Have a good game!

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.