1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

R.I.P Ramona round 2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xXGuliverXx, Jan 9, 2018.

1. xXGuliverXx

xXGuliverXx User

Hello,

I was banned for a whike, mby because created topic R.I.P Ramona.
    Well I am doing it again because I would like to get answer from Fargola.

My questions:
    1. How should i do instances (k85, teodor and so on) when there are no ppl 85 which can go with me? Plus i

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

same way others do it.. solo-duo.. dont have players.. thats not Fragolas fault..

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you want bots like in counter strike when want to play solo mode? )))

4. xXGuliverXx

xXGuliverXx User

I don't want play solo.
    Also my pc are not able to handle two l2 windows.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so come play in core..

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

nah in core there is too much whiners.. 1 more would be overkill and all normals would run to ramona.. so he would not have party here too..

7. goduole

goduole User

Ramona was riped from start, but many bad decision to help l2 store buyers go sky high in items from rest of server made it faster then someone thought.. doh if this example with fresh server didnt showed innova how l2 store ruin all game, core are doomed also in time :)

Naito likes this.
  8. Robby

Robby User

If i had a cent for every time i have heard it, i could buy a kebab for alibab

byktor, {IronV} and Hax like this.
  9. cmec1

cmec1 User

and u want to say its not? ^^
    check online at "prime time" at core.. u barely gonna see some party rooms, not to mention ppl exping outside town..
    and at same time download ru client and check any ru server.. some of those are doomed too but they have like 10x more action going at evenings..
    also compared online 2years ago, 1 year ago and now it decreased exponentially so doomed or not, not rly matters.. left playing those who spent either 10005000 hours gearing up or those who's visa balance is -35000 after buing some l2store..

10. crymework

crymework User

I think it is honestly a matter of Timing and Scheduling. Certain times of the Day, are better than others.

11. Hater

Hater User

time hours are a factor, but, even so, the population on both servers is visibly going down

12. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Step 1:
    Gather a constant party: A group of you + 6 people that can play at least 2~3 hours a day, at least 5 times a week
    Step 2:
    use the new system to level up characters from 1 to 85 in 15 minutes to have 6 extra boxes on your main account ( PA) + 6 or 7 on a box account ( Non-PA)
    Step 3:
    Agree on at least 2 days per week ( Zaken resets on Wednesday, Friday and Monday/Freya resets on Wednesday and Saturday) to make Freya + Zaken with all of your characters
    Step 4:
    P R O F I T

CM Fragola likes this.
  13. goduole

goduole User

Dont listen this Langley , she said that farming free raids on dead server makes her happy ;p

14. xXGuliverXx

xXGuliverXx User

1. Ok lets say I am new how i will find cp at 85 lvl when there are no new players?(By the way I dont want to play with box if i would like solo game i would choose other game which would be more interesting to play solo.)
    2. How I should kill rb even with box pt when they all are farmed by one person which are with top gear?

15. Alarion

Alarion User

Well solution is quite simple, join l2 classic and enjoy tons of new ppl there. I am still in shock it happens but it does.

Regarding some concerns from previous topic which was closed:

Yes PvP is different. No nobless making actually quite fast and unless mass PvP hard to recover if u die. It doesn't have all those blinks /jumps which I also liked when I had played God but I guess it is still 10x better solution than even trying to compete with tons of p2w required to do anything and such low population.

Also reading your sections after years remind one of main reason I decided to quit (when p2w was not even in the middle what is now) : auto clicking for RB. Srsly it was most ******ed thing ever happened to this server and nothing has changed.

I still not regret time I spent on Core but in current stage I couldn't stand it. Well choice is up to everyone after all :)

Just to give u picture of what I am talking about: me and Leiry started after the 1st week of November and by this time all our CP is 72-76 and we already have impact on PvP, sieges etc. Ofc top parties playing there from 2 years is out of our range but compared to current Core / Ramona situation I fell they are in our range in next several months w/o RMT and playing as ppl who have jobs and play only around evenings :)

16. Hax

Hax User

not everyone has ru slave next to him to exp all day duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh (joke)

17. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Classic has the charm that modern l2 has lost but the olympiad gameplay is just so ..basic.Huge turnoff for me personaly.

18. Alarion

Alarion User

Yes Olympiad is basic not so many option to outplay opponent as in God with equal gear, but issue we have here (core/ramona) is "equal gear" xD

Leiry actually plays less than me nowadays since she is super busy programmer for few years already xD

I won't hide fact last events from November and then December rly helped us much (so much +++exp%) and auto looping macro in cata was ez exp even 2-3 ppl boxing whole party w/o much effort. Raid bosses are on classic crazy amount of exp. With event +50% exp I was lucky enough to make like 50-55 in 1 day even and almost every day we killed some bosses on lower lvls.

19. yLogy

yLogy User

What classes are needed atm there and what classes are exping fast?

20. Alarion

Alarion User

Probably as always active bish / sws / EE are on high demand but also problem is to exp them. We were lucky enough to start more or less all on same lvl (only Limy was 65 already but as bishop we didn't need him below lvls so we exped 4 archers with Troy temporary and SK. (Our normal config is 3x PR and SK ). Obviously damage classes exping fastest but all of them need support like in old times.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018