1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

R.I.P Ramona round 2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xXGuliverXx, Jan 9, 2018.

1. St0ne

St0ne User

Remove p2w from Helios and all of sudden that chronicle gonna have its charm back.
    Give p2w massive boost to classic and its charm gonna poof.
    Simple.

2. Alarion

Alarion User

Indeed but we know it is not gonna happen :)

3. Leckter

Leckter User

Yes but that's because you have Leiry ! Leiry ftw o/
    Abajour ! :D

Troy likes this.
  4. Captive7

Captive7 User

Alarion how much time you spend per day/week make xp ?

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

If they share accounts, they can be 24/7 on macro. Put 1 archer to attack live, resto on /assist.

6. xXGuliverXx

xXGuliverXx User

RAMONA totaly dead today I was trying to make 99lvl rb pt and after 2 hours I just give up because there are no more players.

7. Cordana

Cordana User

Well people just dont want to waste time, 92-99 rb's is camped by 2/3 peoples with stacked chars for thousand of euros and dying 30-40 second after resp

8. Alarion

Alarion User

Alone not so much (3-4h at evening unless some overhours in office or other RL stuff to do) , as whole CP quite a bit. As Snowy said u can easily have 1 dd main assist and rest grp on semi afk looped macro (now CoV is 10 min and song dance 5 min ). Mele party with VR has even easier.

Also as I said killing bosses specially on events with exp is super power lvl. As example 1 boss killed on some XP items (0 l2 store here ) gives to whole party on avarage exp equal to 60-80 min exping on spot.

Right now things are more complicated since wars started u can't be rly afk (at least EE shouldn't be :p ) cause all popular spots as cata and others are perma gank fest. So either untag or be 7-9 live ppl. But it isn't boring at least :)

Captive7 likes this.
  9. Ishayel

Ishayel User

Hello, you are all thinking about your place in pvp, as new player, i don't even think in pvp, and why would i quit soon ( as soon as the 30d set will over , even sooner i thnink), because server is die, because set will end soon and i can't even replace it by something equivalent to continue my farm.
    Raid boss is impossible to solo, and team are impossible to do, so hunter guild and raids are useless for me, soon my char would be naked and got only one robe gloves R lol.
    I don't want to reroll, this would not help me to play better my char, and take 1h to kill one monster to drop nothing useless because rollback to s equipement, and no adena to buy soulshots, and free buffs over soon.
    As newbie we dont know all ways to do adena, and yours are outdated, solo the only way is to farm monsters and doing quests, i play 4h/day and do around 2-4m/day , i am in a dead clan, i never see nobody.
    I am even not thinking about nor pvp nor top items lol, but with one char only was even unable to drop one recipe and 2 are needed to try with 60% chance to make an item, and i got even no basic items to craft ( something like 100 leathers lol) and if craft fail, i loose all. I think this is why new players left the game, so you could change the cash shop this would change nothing.
    Btw, dreaming on getting a r set for my cha, but r set is already outdated at my level, and a lot of areas are too hard to solo, if to get a r set to replace the paulina set takes 5 years and make hundreds of reroll, for sure nobody will come and play for long term, if short term is even not doable. And in this case, new players even don't invest in game if they cant make the first step ( get a viable set of our level, +0 to be able to continue farm ).
    And to help more, it's not funny at all when trying to farm, and be one shoot by a high level that find fun to one shoot new players on noob farm areas, that shows that there is nothing interresting to do later in game better than going to one shoot new players , so added with all the others things, this would give nothing good.
    A good thing to do, is make quests to help players to make their first viable set, that would help them to begin to play without the sword over their head of the 30 days paulina set..... like in a lot of new games, even if the set is +0 ....
    The team help function is only chats open to trade, but all equipement sell, even **** or begin sets are outpriced for new players and this is not the will to farm, i have played on games even harder than this, but as you can get the begin set, you can farm months to try to change it.
    And i don't think auction would work a lot,, nothing drop, nothing to sell, no adena to buy too, and items i have put to sell was not sell too.
    The game mechanics dont help too, because for drops, the one doing more damage will get them, so it's easy when you already have stuff to bypass damage of new players on bosses and get drops.
    So if game mechanics are not viable, there is no reason to cash.
    The way you can easely reroll and farm with old accounts even kill more the game for new players, there is no viable economy, no way for new players to make adena by farming, things that was a lot more doable in older lineage versions and that works well even in older games like this but who are still played by million of people.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  10. Cordana

Cordana User

Maybe you dont know but s grade Paulina>30 days Paulina

11. kinkanat

kinkanat User

Hello, I approve this thread not to open a new one, first of all I apologize for my bad English.
    I played the server Ramona when I left last year, and I spent it VERY WELL until lvl 90, when I quit because my CP stopped playing for different reasons and I that I am new player of lineage 2 did not know well how to advance or what to do and I ended up leaving it.
    Now, remembering how good it was, the many people who played, the many partys that were done..... I have decided to try again, but seeing the forum I see that the server is empty and there are almost no people?

Can you tell me how is the server Ramona? Do a lot of people play?

I would probably start a new character and look for a Spanish guild (since my English is very bad and I use google translate).

Do you want to start or stay in Ramona? Go to Core? What server is more populated? What do you want to make as much content as possible?

I'm interested in almost all PVE, PVP is of little interest to me.
    Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

12. Hattori

Hattori User

Why do u even bother playing this pathetic chronicle?.....on pathetic p2w server?

13. goduole

goduole User

Grind h5 or older chronicle like 5years or more is more pathetic :D

14. FigoFago

FigoFago User

Rammona will die If GM's ignore something like this...

15. goduole

goduole User

They didint care at server start why u think they will care now?:D

16. xnttnotic

xnttnotic User

and you all probably know what bots doing here ? :"D 4lvl faction =3jewel powder /when will be event ultimate boxes ...30powder =3lvl 220 jewel powder =4lvl jewel ":D

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what?