1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[15.01.2018] Event plans for Q1 (2018)

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]

Dear all,

As promised earlier, we keep informing you on what's coming to Lineage 2 EU next, and as we got super positive feedback on this before, here's your Q1 2018 preview :p

January
    • L2Store Tarot and Sayha update (get the power of the God of Wind)
    • Login event (login every day and get goodies)

February
    • Valentine's Day event (we don't have any description of it at the moment, so no details here yet)

March
    Unknown dates:
    • Fishing event (L2Store update) Falling Stars Chest
    This event plan is an attempt to organize better info flow between the team and the community as a result of the feedback given in previous discussions on the forums. I believe this will help players to organize their time and exping better and see what's being done for the server. I hope you understand that in a case of negative feedback we have the right to stop posting previews and go back to "100% proven info only" mode.

NOW, if you support this attitude, please put a like (it's a good idea to support people here with likes anyway) and give me a comment below if you have any questions.

Any feedback is appreciated, so let me know what you think.​

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Riquinho, Hax, lRagnarok and 12 others like this.
  2. yLogy

yLogy User

What kind of fishing event is planned? 1st version or 2nd version? Or maybe some new version?

3. DeadlyIllusion

DeadlyIllusion User

Any free augmentation event comming up ?

4. BuNNyRabbit

BuNNyRabbit User

so in march no red libra in Ramona server??:O

5. BeFair

BeFair User

Will it be finally possible to trade dragon weapons with libra? Since those weapons are worth a middle car this option is missing for to long already i guess

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  6. Negnal

Negnal User

buy dragon fighter for 70b, wait to libra, change it to dragon bow, buy new house and 2 cars.

Kym Willer likes this.
  7. BeFair

BeFair User

Why not they all from the same chests, and since some ppl put alot of money into them why not give them equal chances to trade just like other weapons

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  8. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

I think also that Red Libra should offer the posibility to change dragon weapons fragments as well because those people invested some impressive amount of money and maybe this will balance a bit DS after an improved fishing event for Ramona. I don't own such a fragment but i think TH will have some competition at DS, not only they hitting 1kkk+ damage.

florin, FeDeZz and BeFair like this.
  9. BeFair

BeFair User

Well i think march will show if they wanna balance the power a bit or not xD
    It would also make it atleast a "bit" more attractive to buy dragon boxes since now the chance to get ur desired weapon is like 0, even if u get a weapon from boxes which is like 0,000002% or something, u spend all ur money and get a weapon which doesnt fit ur character

10. goduole

goduole User

1-st fail dragon weapons in l2 store 2-nd fail dragon weapon change in libra ^^ those who ask this just want make big money from them and cashout, most of weapons will be in Th side, they alredy have 3x of them and win all server ,end of story :)

Big question is does in this libra we will can change mine class? and also would be nice if u add change race option :]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  11. Dziejowa

Dziejowa User

Maby not fishing event but monkey event. It will give some bonus for this player witch don't want to spend money for L2Store.

12. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

No chance for that! Just name year/server when Innova made an event without L2Store with valuable items as reward with a good chance. U see, their last events had rewards on the list that nobody got them. I believe that they even nerfed store events just to spend money without get anything. So, what make you think that they will respect "the customers" more now? :/

13. Padj1l

Padj1l User

No to changing dragon weapons on libra, there's enough of them already.

14. Fragola

Fragola User

I don't have more details on it yet.

Not yet, would you like that one?

??
    Red libra is planned for botht servers.

Afaik, no.

Well, the devs said several times that changing main and changing race may generate a lot of issues so they don't recommend to do so. That why I think they won't add this to the Red Libra.

goduole and Rahen like this.
  15. goduole

goduole User

Doesnt inovva pay for devs to deal with issues?:D and in others servers this option available, dont get where is the real problem?;s

16. Rahen

Rahen User

@Padj1l

Sorry but your opinion makes no sense.
    Dragon weapons are here, whether we like it or not. The more people have access to this new item, the better at this point. It's like every other item in the game, if everyone would have better access to end game items, a lot more people would be fighting on equal gear/terms.

This libra option in the future is a good idea for me, to ease the trade of fragments considered useless, and give the opportunity to more people in acquiring this game breaking item.

BeFair likes this.
  17. peking

peking User

Yes bro..if u want so easy a dragon weapon go a 5000x java server.
    Even if they give every char a fragment 99.99% of the ppl just cant make the weapon. Or should they give free mats too?
    Its not a common thing even at ruoff or west neiter. I mean not every random running with that and those servers are running more year than core.
    So whats your point?
    Ppl still think dragon weapon makes ppl immortal. So most of the ppl illusional here.
    Ok.. You got dragon weapon.. You think cause of that u wont be one shot at pvp? B pls.

Fragola.. It can be a sad story if something happening and libra not come at march. Ppl will riot hard. :D

{IronV} likes this.
  18. DeadlyIllusion

DeadlyIllusion User

I am w8ing for this event since 1 year.

19. Rahen

Rahen User

@peking

Like your friend, you are missing the point. No one said dragon weapon made you immortal.
    This option will not create new dragon weapons, just make it easier to optimize the existing fragments that are not used, help balance the rng factor both from drop and l2store, and make the market of these weapons more flexible.

Who is speaking about giving free fragments to everyone? It's obviously useless to speak to you, but I'll just say this for the rest of the people here that own a brain.
    From now on, since dragon weapons are here, since brooches are here etc, there will never be enough of them until everyone playing this game actively is equipped with it. Until then, there will be unbalance and unfairness. I am not saying that everyone should get free gear, (although this would also make the game more balanced), I am just saying that the gear/item unbalance in this game only exists because these items are so expensive, and therefore because only a couple of dudes are crazy enough to afford them. That's it.
    (And if you come here telling me, 'but bro, you can farm this in the game if you play a lot like true farmers' then there is no hope for you. I hate to break it to you but no one in this game ever bough all their gear with farm money, because it's simply not possible)

The euro to adena trade through l2store or rmt as such a important impact on the game itself nowadays, that these in-game options like libra options for weapons, event to switch brooches for lower price etc, are acting in favor of the balance. I don't see why anyone would be opposed to this kind of thing, apart maybe from people that already have their full gear or people like you that are totally clueless and happy to hide forever behind a guy crazy enough to spend 10k euros on a virtual weapon.

Nuf said.

20. peking

peking User

Ok. Its not make ppl immortal but everyone want it. Ok, its fine. But its like you want 5billion euro .. But you just cant get it.
    This game was always and will be unfair and unbalanced. Get used to it or you can leave the game. No joking with that.

But ok im going in it. U said make to easier to get it and change fragments. Ok they make it just imagine. How you want to solve the mats and everything else for random ppl?
    Even mad donors at EN need months to make it.. So normal ppl never can just finish it. So why it would be good?
    Ok,some random after 15 year made dragon weapon.. Probably will be a deadly weapon with lvl3 brooches or with normal aq and tezza etc stupid gear. It will be a huge factor.. Maybe at kartia or baylor.

But ok, im stupid, you are right here, probably.