1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER Sayha's Talismans discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Cry most, meanwhile in innova meeting rooms

2. Hax

Hax User

hahahahahahahahahaha and its uploaded by l2r hahaha

3. neverx

neverx User

Finally a reason to keep playing

iLemon likes this.
  4. Negnal

Negnal User

How they choose price:

[​IMG]

5. goduole

goduole User

Team know that we dont like it and still put that price, so no help this team lol :D

6. Cr1t1CaL

Cr1t1CaL User

Innova never fails to fail :)

7. rippie

rippie User

well, so, the cocaine in l2store is crazy expensive. and the cocaine is actually bad: the chances are seemingly pretty low while using energies.

* unknown chances
    * crazy cociane expensive

with each event , i'm less able to determine what i would be buying.
    So what would i be buying? 0.05% chance? 10% chance?

good luck. up to next event.

8. reivax

reivax User

I Stop play in this server from last 8 months .I found many better games (i don't say cheaper) only more balnce in mid and low players That mena all ppl have fun .But here you lose all now is point off madness exp like crazy in instance 10h per day donate 10k per month and what ? YOU GET SLAP ON FACE .Today i enter to say what change and hmm what i see after 8 months NOTHING CHANGE good i still don't install this game and rly you knwo WHY .Try found some different game like this becosue now that is rly idiotic !!!

PS:TO innova TEAM : You lose me and 5k another players who pay every month premium that mean you lose easy 50k euros profit >nothing change still prefer one person but what hppened when this last turn off the light ? You open still new server with that chronicle with that crazy items ?

Naito likes this.
  9. -V77-

-V77- User

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because one meme is not enought...

10. Kvothe

Kvothe User

I am so glad I made call to leave this fiesta where you just pay over and over again for almost no fun. I would recommend you to join classic till it's classic. Once they add l2store, just leave it and let the company die. There is nothing else you could do about it because I can assure you that they were laughing so hard when they saw your half day boycott...

CM Fragola likes this.
  11. goduole

goduole User

Whats the point of those comments , when inovva dont read or just dont care , even our comunity manager cant defend her side or agree with us :D no reaction at all ^^

12. Fragola

Fragola User

Not planned. We keep resisting NCsoft offers about it.

Different territories. Steam and many other games do the same, I guess it's not simply about the economic situation, but a higher cost of serving people not-in-Russia.

There is a team where everyone have their field of responsibility, like I am the communicator between the community and the team. And yes, I'm part of this team.

I can't say that, forum warriors will troll me for this.

Please keep the kidney, you'll need it.

I can't say communicating with L2 (main) community is easy, but sometimes there are other reasons that I'm not 100% chatty on the forums.

Yes.

When we were creating this promotion we tried to take into account the feedback that top pack usually required a bigger payment than "normal people can afford" so this time we decided to organize a different promotion from RU. We also considered that when RU got this promo, there were no Sayhas in tarots while we got it simultaneously.

You may not see that yet, but Tarots will generate Sayhas as well and later we expect Sayhas to arrive only from tarot.

That's why we combined talismans and tarots (which are chance-based talismans technically) in 1 promotion so the top pack would be lower-priced.

Your feedback is important, and we keep listening, just this time the idea with different mixed packs weren't accepted as intended. We cannot change the promo that's already running, but we'll definitely keep this in mind when designing our next promotions.

I also think it's important to understand how these promos are created.

When deciding on the prices (every time) the server and territory economy is taken into consideration. all prices must be confirmed by the KR team before we can put them, and after we put we cannot change them "just because". what we can do is collect feedback and send it to the KR office so next time both our teams could proceed with the feedback in mind.

So basically, they offer content to be implemented, we put our ideas on how it may look in packs, they confirm/change prices and ship the patch

I already got that those who wanted Sayha's only think mixed pack was a bad idea, interesting is the other feedback of players like @MaoMao who say they benefit from this "free tarots" because they could finally afford some items from the market.

Anyway, all feedback was sent back to the "promo and event" planning person, so when planning our next promo he could take this into consideration and had some "tools" to use when discussing it with the devs.

No. we cannot, bc see prev answer.

@yLogy is right here, adena/EUR and adena/RUR ratios also differ between RU and EU versions and we def need to take this into consideration when deciding the prices for the packs.

Unfortunately, the only way to get them in the future is to play the Lucky Game. I'll update you if there will be a change in this plan.

Hi!

I can confirm that the discussion in CL council was very intense and both Hax and Mits asked for price change, but as I've said earlier, we cannot change prices when the promo is already up.

Hm, more correctly, I said this feedback will be taken into consideration when designing next events, not that there will be more boxes for a lower price.

I'd disagree with this statement. This community has several educated, experienced and determined leaders who are not afraid to voice their strong opinions in a constructive manner. The most recent discussion where they made an incredibly good input was the DS/DR launch discussion, as a result of which we changed the 1st DS date and kept the stone for Ramona. It's just there are things that you can change and things that you cannot.

This is a very interesting outcome, and no, I'll be my truthful self and say that we didn't expect this kind of outcome, but it's good that it happened. Thank you for your detailed feedback.

Our next fishing is planned to be exactly like this: high XP boost and low adena generation.
    Brooch discount event is still in the negotiation.

We can't change the promo once it's on. This is technically challenging because of the process that involved the devs (not a fast process at all) and not fair to those who already bought it. So our policy is not changing anything in the middle of it, wait until it's over, analize and then design the next one with the results of this one in mind.

We care about the opinion and your feedback is truly valuable, just not everything there we can change or change fast enough.

Well, this would mean the devs have to redesign the current version with the subscription system in mind and then support it... which they are not ready to do. I'm still astonished they agreed to do that with Classic.

13. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Fragola,

apologies, but Innova had tons of feedback from community in the past and they never changed anything ( we can't, we don't want to, we don't plan to, much thanks, very valuable, so useful ) so I hope you understand why anything you say is just untrustworthy.

TrotTrot, TrueStoryBrah and Naito like this.
  14. Naito

Naito User

What other games do the same ? In what other games u need to spend minimum 10 000 euro to be competitive ? Tell me just one other game, where after playing 10 hours finish with nothing. Sorry but i can't enjoy endless donatation. Do not have even fun from killing people, also do not see any posibility to get equipemt by playing your game.

15. goduole

goduole User

As hax write he warned ur team 3 times in clan council about this crazy l2 store prices.. but ur team didint stop do this for us.. so ur team decide to do this promo, u know that most of ppls it will not like it and still sended it to KR to get approve? Just to get escuse that u cant change anything when its on.. server daying on ur dont move a finger to help it, just disappointing most of the time

16. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

@CM Fragola

17. Fragola

Fragola User

Incorrect, if that were the case, then you'd have DS on Dec 31 and no stone for Ramona.
    Brooches at mammon were also added as part of reacting to the feedback.

But if you request to change something we cannot, then we cannot. If you don't believe that - it's another story. Innova is just a publisher, the devs design and code this game, we just provide the service around it and have very little room for improvement.

Putting DS is just a matter of when we apply the setting that's ready. Changing drop/L2Store/balance/even the Queen of Darkness requires direct intervention from the devs and cannot be done by Innova alone.

He was arguing about the price after the promo was on, not before.

18. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

If they didnt take feedback when 5k players were active what is going to change now from the voices of 200 players?

Yunalesca likes this.
  19. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

I'm sorry but still cannot understand ,so you talked with it team to the devz about the crazy prices and u got no as an answer or u just never deliver the desires of the community because all this has been happening for some time now.

20. Rnika

Rnika User

Seems we need keep our kidney's because much more bigger l2store incoming....
    Jan 23, 2018
    How Hax could discuss about prices before promo of if you never give us info before launch server or even one day before maintance.....

darthblade likes this.