1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER Sayha's Talismans discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Jan 17, 2018.

1. yLogy

yLogy User

@Hax
    I understand reasons, i understand

I wasnt speaking about reasons why it happen, i just said it happened...

2. Takanodan

Takanodan User

that really weird time that you find yourself agreeing with logy.. who'd know

3. randomflavor

randomflavor User

It's easy to say you will quit on next event when you allready made lvl 10 in 1 day.

4. Hax

Hax User

Whether i make it on first or last day, there is no difference to me.
    Why be last to make, if I can be first to make )

Fact is simple: The way they organized this event hurt the top players more and we tried all we could to have it changed. They didn't so either you buy or you carpet. After spending thousands already on everything else, you won't back off on 500 more. At least most wont.
    People will do this for some time but this is risky for innova too. They can push yes, they know that too. But once they pushed too much, they will lose those "big spenders".

@yLogy

it's possible to have it maybe organized better, but I'm pretty sure the GM team got the point. We'll see what they will do next.

5. Empower

Empower User

The thing is that they will always put l2 store items with the price they want, and they know people will buy it. That's how they make their business, and it's been like this for a very long time. I honestly can't recall a single event on l2 that you pay ''cheap'' and get something good out of it. I understand there will be always someone who is going to say '' oh but i spent only 50 euros and I got blah blah'' it's ridiculous to pay so much money for a dead game/server, and then there's runes to buy, exp stuff, pvp buffs etc... and I'm sure as a player we would have so much fun playing this game if things were fair and balanced. If you check the forums 95% of the people have complaints instead of a compliment to innova on how they make their ''promos''. As I mentioned on my previous post I know many people can afford to spend money, but I just think is bs to spend to win every single time. Every time is a new item, and every time is a disappointment. I honestly believe that they won't change a single thing, and all that is left for us players is either accept it or quit, because I clearly see how much their care about the players opinion. not.

CM Fragola and BeFair like this.
  6. oldbartz

oldbartz User

Nice to see sides are working together for a healthier enviroment. Well done boys and girls! :D

CM Fragola likes this.
  7. Leckter

Leckter User

I know right... Monkey can think with a clear mind, sometimes... :p

Anyway, they did put a price, made an "offer" to the market, and judging by the activity on the server, there is definitely demand. So after all, price was correct on a sense :)
    As for the "riot", I don't know, it was close to pointless the way it was done imo. Let's imagine Innova do have some indicators, charts or w/e (as a business point of view, I can't imagine it differently). What do you think your riot looks like ? Well... it doesn't even show up... The charts will look as normal as ever, with majority of revenues on the first day, and then slowly decreasing day by day.
    If this "hold" could have been going for a couple of days, then yes, it could (MAYBE, one could even doubt it still) have at least been seen.

"I'm not happy ! this is impossible !! (But I still can't stop my addiction more than few hours)"

[​IMG]

8. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

I want to see player reactions when we get the lvl6 brooch jewel stage 1-5 update . :D

9. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

bla bla bla bla

l2 classic seems soooo good and peacefull ingame and even on forum!

make love not war!

i am only 2 days there, after sayha event launced same night downloaded classic...who ever wants to join the boat i am only 20 lvl XD

see ya, maybe in future i ll miss this rotten community and hero voices

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

too late too boycott, even if u did it on this one, ud see same **** on next, only now next event will be even more pricey cause u didn't boycott this one.

I boycott l2store for almost 3 years, but unfortunately almost every purchase i made from a player directly benefited the l2store so im an indirect buyer because of the constant cash grabs a % of this community keeps falling into.

Still wondering where the over-profit money goes to, cause no way it goes to lineage2.

11. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

I've pity on the spenders of this game, I'm wondering if it's worth spend your real money in a game like this? .. but well seems people are addicted on reel life more than real one. Anyway it's funny to read the forum so keep go on guys :D

12. mYzor

mYzor User

This is what most fail to realize. Even if you dont use the ingame store and you're able to farm ("zomawgawd i can farm for all my stuff, no store needed. l2p noob.") most of what you're going to buy and need equip wise comes from the store.
    Its a a healthy relationship between farmers and RMT'rs.

To fuel other projects.. Investments i mean, since games are just that (for them), a way to make all the money you can.

You shouldnt feel pity for them as it is THEIR money they're spending. If they are addicted then it is THEIR problem they have to deal with. You shouldnt even feel pity for the stupid ones simply because there is no cure for stupidity, better just stay away from them, just in case :D

As for the new shiny store stuff and its price, riot? boycott? lol
    As if, those that need it to be/stay competitive arent going to buy it.

13. Arbogast

Arbogast User

olympiad is already empty even on last weekend
    in pvp stacked toons get 1 shot

gimme a reason why would someone still by l2store?

14. {IronV}

{IronV} User

like game wasnt always like that xD l2store just offer u to stop being 1 shot.

15. goduole

goduole User

Why empty ? It just playground for th boxes in feed wawe some other random players and some EN members, nothing special ^^

16. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

This thread is gold, from the first to the last post.

For the players, the company and others.

I'm saving for future reference.

CM Fragola likes this.
  17. Skalpelex6

Skalpelex6 User

i miss subscription system,
    any plan for innova for a server with last l2 version, and no l2store, and a subscription ?

18. Surprised

Surprised User

Tilting at windmills.

Being competitive it's the worst addiction. Even if the price was 50 euro per pack, there would people who would still buy it, and rest would simply follow.

There's good example from another game, they decided to put purchase-only hero, for 2000$, the community was whining for a week, how could you ask 2k $ for a few pixels, they asked, and what happened next? Top 3k players on the server, ended up with the hero in their bases, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  19. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

@mYzor I meant something else when I said *pity* , try to understand behind the words what I meant :p , just saying.

20. Hax

Hax User

so thats where ur cash went kkkkkk

Surprised likes this.