1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gear question

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Solahela, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solahela

Solahela User

Hello, there! I started playing on Core when Salvation came and I just hit 95. My gear is going to expire soon and I have no idea what to do next. I barely have any adena and right now, I cant even take buffs anymore. What's happening onward? Is there something I missed with adena farming or is this normal? I feel like I've done something wrong seeing how everything costs billions at least. I gave it a try with the dyna gear they give you and I must say it's kind of impossible to farm any longer. Is there a trick or quests I did not hear about? Or, if I dont swipe I'm done?If so, what's a good thing to buy off the L2 store that can ramp me some apo weapon and tw armors?
    Tl;dr Gear is about to disappear and I dont have any adena. What to do?

2. Arbogast

Arbogast User

By the innova law you are supposed to get used to regulary buy pixels on l2store promotions where stuff is supposed to be super cheap. If you are unlucky, you will from time to time appear to forum and cry that l2store is gettin expensiver. W/o remembering thats its nonsense to actually buy pixels. Since this type of games is played to work for something and have a good feeling after obtaining it.

Run away.

3. Fragola

Fragola User

Have you joined a clan or a party so they could help you with instances and farming?

4. Naito

Naito User

L2 Store button, on this server is no other possibilities to get good enough equipment from game.

MeSuppaHottie likes this.
  5. yLogy

yLogy User

atm best pack u can buy is Sayha toprnado pack.
    U will get 35 tarot cards, u will need to use them and get some bonus items.
    U will get 35 sayha talisman packs - u can sell each for 85kk instantly or wait a bit and sell for like 95kk each.
    U will get 2 blessings, instantly price like 2b each
    U will get 2 talisman packs - instant price like 300kk each

Note instant price mean that u will sell it to some buy shop in Aden.

So for 69 Euros u can get like 7,5billions and 35 tarots where is small chance u will receive item worth 20b or so... but count that u will get some small items worth 1-2bils after selling them.

If u wanna buy something with L2store now, do it this week. After promo for sayha tornado packs will finish, with 69 euro of L2store u will receive approximately like 5b only.

At the moment for u best is to sell L2store if u wanna and with adena to buy some items u need to get basic equipment.

If u dont wanna invest to L2store, it will be atm very hard for u to farm some adena.
    Definitely u should look for some clan, to be honest at the moment even some clans with castle gonna take U, like BlackAngels for example, even if u are newbie. Maybe there will be someone who will take U somewhere for XP or some instances for nice amount of XP.

And 1 from good ways is to try find CP. U can spam that u are looking for CP. At the moment a lot of CPs missing players, and they are looking even for lowbies like U and try to help em with leveling up and in few weeks u can become good addiction to their groups.

Also use ur adena wisely and ask for advices, whats best for U. It depends on your class.

Support classes needs less adena to get atleast some equipment, DDs classes need much more adena to get some equipment.

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

my advice after played 1 year on this server... keep away from this game ... its a euro expender machine. You cant do anything good without putting real money on it.
    Go to classic, its twice more entertaining that this server.-

good luck with your choice

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2018
  7. Solahela

Solahela User

I did! I am doing okay for now. Managed to get myself a shadow weapon+4 and working my way towards a permanent twilight set.

8. Fragola

Fragola User

I'm glad to hear that!
    Lineage 2 was never a solo-game, everything is easier when you have a group of people to enjoy L2 with.

FeDeZz likes this.
  9. darthblade

darthblade User

Stick to the s grades you got from tutorial as long as possible (they better than twilights with no attribute) and farm.
    ISS and healer are not gear-intensive (for low lvl instances) and necessary, so getting party is no problem. Make an alt/dualclass/box if you aren't iss main.
    Long range dps with no armor and shadow is ok till 99.
    Tank and short range dps need both armor and weapon

I'm seeing people lvl 100 in twilights and immortals.. Not sure what happened last year or two but It's way too easy to get lvl compared to how hard it is to get gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.