1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Suggestion for Dragons

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {IronV}

{IronV} User

so 1 guys opinion = all th :D

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I can't remind if you were enjoying the carpet mode part , I'd say that no , you're prolly the exception with Assazhi :D

3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

the problem atm is basicaly what hax said that even if u win pvp u cant try disable boxes coz of geodata bugs idk if thats normal or no

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i don't get whats wrong with this click fest.. would be nice if random spawn timer applies on dragons. not respawn 264h:0m:0s after death
    th did same. en did same, rg/ba ally did same, bs did same. i still remember their epic double click to port in to lindvior :D also same click fest with lilith/anakim in D2.
    everyone was happy.
    and like my cp medic said: only donors cry loudest when they can't get a candy.

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It always happened , in Antharas I remind many times not being able to kill you because you were' untargetable. Also the fact that you had to PK 35 boxes in order to disable the possible cc leader was a terrible mechanic anyway.

6. Hax

Hax User

We are still entering 50/50 and on top of that you can read my reply instead of shouting random stuff. thx randoms

7. yLogy

yLogy User

Developers forcing this method almost everywhere.
    I really think, developers have in mind to make dragons accessable even for randoms.

Im quite surprised smaller clans doesn't try dragons. Clicking is like lottery...

8. Hax

Hax User

the mechanic itself enables the chance yes. But they should really fix this geodata **** and make it in open field. From town it kinda is bad

9. Notic

Notic User

According to hax that is exactly the case:)

10. Hax

Hax User

again you are blind. He refered to iLethal's opinion who infact has his own opinion. There are always ppl with their own opinion.
    My opinion still stands as written above and I do represent th on forum on most official standings

11. Notic

Notic User

You said you represent the opinion of all th on the matter of the tournament, after i specifically asked if you represent the collective opinion of your clan, so stop twisting reality boi

12. Hax

Hax User

I am representing the opinion of TH majority. There are OBVIOUSLY in a 80 ppl clan individuals who have a different opinion.

its called a democracy boi

13. peking

peking User

So this luckyluciano is the new snowyz, zauliuz, anxxxxyous... Aka best forum warrior/clown eu?
    :50:

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for 2 reasons, not enough activity, and probably not enough dps to kill it.
    baium still up for 1 week and nobody going for that. because you need 49+ peoples cc to enter.

15. Notic

Notic User

So you do not represent opinion of everyone in th or you do?:) Because you went from representing opinion of th/en (50% of server) to representing opinion of everyone in th to representing majority of th in 3 posts. Boi you do have no idea what **** you are writing. This is called being a ****** boi

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

why do we even have forum xD

17. jay187

jay187 User

yea don't bring up the p2w issues (sahya, dragon weaps, tarots, brouches) just fix the dragons your failing hard at :D :D :D :D funny guy

18. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

Fix dimensional siege because en cant pass rune bridge... should be a gk to click fast and port to pray room immediately!

19. {IronV}

{IronV} User

im sure taka adich and randalthor are complaining about p2w issues daily !

20. Hax

Hax User

my god :DDD

So I have chat with mitsa who is infact leading EN everywhere and he has the same opinion as me: TH/EN
    I am TH CL and I represent the majority of TH: I thought "majority" was obvious, because everything else would be senseless, but sorry that I demanded a little bit of logic from you.

Whatever, you get the same treatment as snowyz and anxi now, because you are exactly like them :D 0 ingame, top forum warrior tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.