1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Daily PvP 7vs7 kengaa

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by GecKos, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm just saying something general here. Not talking about anyone.

I never got trouble killing Syra as well , tho I'm the most handless person TH ever met right ?

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

You never got troubles on join as random on top geared cps on server with your licking skills.

Lat time i meet you was on olyms feoh necro vs saya , you used brooch buff and killed yourself:Laugh:

Hax likes this.
  3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Not everyone is like you , you know when you are able to open microphone , you can have some skills called being social, once again you're talking about things you don't know. Should we go back on the topic on how you were *** licking archii to get over enchanted bow ? Yeah keep talking about licking other people cow. Elenmire CP or vlm CP were far from being top geared when I joined them btw , yet you were easy farm bug.

I was winning Jik in oly , you think you're better than Jik ? What a joke.

I never got trouble winning you being 2v7 with Yattering for example , I never got trouble farming you with RG while you were "protecting" Hax plvl. :D

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

ok nothing to say , you mental issues are getting anoying and you repeating the same history again and agaian and always false and like someone will care , you quited game but seems your life is sad

just for you anxxi , fresh news , look bow +10 -> bow +12 and then... O_O ilanz on th , so archii inside syrita enchanting bows to war?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

We all saw the pms between you and Archii , you're perma lieing and expecting to get trusted. Sorry but HarveySpecter was way more trustfull than you will ever be.

Open microphone , get friends once in your life not only people that you are talking with just to expect stuff from them.

It's not my fault that you are a trash and I need to keep reminding you , because it's what you deserve. "Your life is sad" , once again talking about something you don't know. Yes I quittes the game , Syra said something true for once wow !

6. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Syro u got rekt from anxi.. xDD

7. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

who are you ingame?
    comparing mass pvp with 1v1, youre a special snowflake arent you.

And i dont kill yuls dude, if anything i rarely pvped with titan at all..u missed the point, ppl who talk **** and bsoe with PVP chars to PVE toons underlvled and undergeared have no saying when others are carrying them, and the only reason the dude kills is becoz syra is alive for the most part.
    Jan 24, 2018
    thats some next lvl sarcasm

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  8. Naito

Naito User

And who are u ?

he killed people because know how to kill ppl, archer don't need to be perma alive, most important for that class is to deal dmg and kill people, not to survive. On archer is not possible to surivie like on feoh, any strong archer will die 1 shot from the other good geared archer on brooch and skills. Important is how he recover after death, how the healers/iss or tank ress him and help stand up.

qxb1220 likes this.
  9. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

im evernya duh,
    know how to kill ppl? hes assisting
    lanz is the one keeping him alive, not himself and with knight on top of that
    his items are the thing keeping up with this CP and clan, not his ability to play, he went full l2store in 1 week and that's the "improvement" he needed. I personally dont remember a single time "qxb killed me" or "fck this guy is impossible to kill" or "to get in range with", ive had my share of problematic enemies playing around me and that shows something, well not this player or some others who just went full yolo l2store and get bragging rights on their own terms instead of actual effort.

edit: And lol the time this dude made a tantrum on global voice about being ganked during night on hix xp party, few weeks after joining thehorde, what this game became really?

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

if thats true that pms would be showed on forum long time ago

i dont know what kind of friends you have , but i dont need open any microphone for talk with my friends xD

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2018
    qxb1220 likes this.
  11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It got shown already , I'm too lazy to dig forum in order to find them once again trash.

Are you talking about real life friends ? Because I'm not , and once again you showed yourself as the most trash thing that got created , you're not getting any friends into this game ? I'm wondering why.

12. yLogy

yLogy User

qxb joined TH in like august 2017 or so. He joined with his own CP. His CP disbanded, he stayed in clan i guess. I dont know, how crazy ebayer he is or he is not, but for sure he is not 1 week wonder made by L2store like u called him :)

qxb1220 likes this.
  13. goduole

goduole User

I bet he is one of those best l2 store stars , not like lethal , but probably close ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.