1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[25.01.2018] PvP tournament - pros and cons

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
?

PvP tournament 7v7, separate server, equal level/gear

Poll closed Feb 1, 2018.
  1. I will participate

55.8%
  2. I will watch

20.2%
  3. NO GOD PLEASE NO

24.0%
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

Is there really needed something else to add?

2. Notic

Notic User

Test damage without pvp belt abu and obsi and without earring. Then put them all up and do the numbers. I had a small deviation with belt only of about 20% which means belt reduces not 5% as it says but 6% but at the end with all items on, it was actually slightly less. So would be interesting to see that with obsi

3. yLogy

yLogy User

Yes, if ur character will have 0 p.def and 0 m.def and 0 others PVP / attribute resist, it will be 15% exactly. But u cannot even reach that stats if u are not GM and make it manually.
    While on other side, offensive stats are always like it says. U can have all possibble boosts, if u add to it 15% PVP dmg from Sayha, it will be exactly 15% more damage no matter what.

4. Notic

Notic User

You realise that even though belt alone gave more defense but with all items on (15+5+5 damage recution) I ended up with total of 24.5% which is less. So no idea why are you posting same stuff that proves nothing.

5. yLogy

yLogy User

Im posting to U proof u are wrong and Hax is right :) U asked where exactly u are wrong, here is proof. Here u are wrong.

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

actually it works as it says 15% on obsi 5.. its just u asuming it as 0.95 of previous dmg (which was already reduced from pvp set and etc)
    but there was shown formula for u..
    10 000* (100- x x x x)/100
    now if u count as having pvp set (20% and 15% obsi) it ends as -35% of total, but if u count that 15% on top of 80% that u have from set u get slightly bigger number of decrease (from what u assumed)
    example pvp set+abu+obsi+ruler = 20+15+15+9 total 59 in the end would be 4100 dmg from those 10k
    but when u have belt+set+abu equiped u getting 5600 from that -15% u would assume to see 4760

just for the sake try it with any normal/bless set without belt and buffs and u will notice that it gives exactly whats written

7. Notic

Notic User

Yes you proved your numbers are absolutely correct - 2-3 times more boost :)

8. yLogy

yLogy User

As i said, u need to have 0.p.def, 0 attribute resists and 0 other damage/PVP damage reductions. Which is impossible. But, yes if GM will make such a char, it will be 15%. But thos, this discussion is about real PVP, and not about chars made by GMs for testing purposes and it started with Hax saying, defensive boosts are higher ingame than offensive boosts. So guys, either read topic and be helpfull with tournaments or go make your PvP paper theories somewhere else. We have here Salvation Update, and Hax or even me saying U how this game works when u log in game and not when u making your theory on paper with pen.

9. Notic

Notic User

I dont think logy is capable of udnerstand this...

Leckter likes this.
  10. Notic

Notic User

No.. all you neeed to do is simply do test without any pvp reduction items and with all pvp reduction items. And you will see that damage reduction will be exactly to the sum of your total % for all items.
    Jan 27, 2018
    Cmec's number are correct... Logy cant leave his imaginary cave and accept reality..

11. yLogy

yLogy User

Its just more complicated, In L2 there is also PVP damage reduction and damage reduction. So lets say 3rd SA damage reduction is something completely different than 5% pvp damage reduction from your belt. I personally think, this is mistake in translation from Korea... but that absolutely different story.

For example, dont know if u guys heard, but Clan Leader cloak says 15% damage reduction, but in normal PVP it gives around 45 % less damage. So it mean, if u should get 200 000 damage without cloak, with cloak u will get around 100 000 damage. I know, for u in paper it makes no sense, but again, we play Salvation update and we count game and tournament with real numbers and simply it is like i said and it will be same on tournament :)

12. Notic

Notic User

Cmec just gave you a perfect example of why your number are inflated and why they actually reduce it by exactly what is says. It's no paper its been tested and Im sure if you did the test we just asked you to you would see where you are wrong

13. Hax

Hax User

@LuckyLuciano lmao logy providing you all the proof there is AND we actually have the items ingame and you are still denying it. I'm done with you, random

@cmec1 same as the guy above

you can go do pvp with 1 pvp def item only, just so you prove yourself right, but dont say you got 1shot because no pvp set after

14. yLogy

yLogy User

U cannot make such a test man. Its impossible without GM manually changing your stats. I understand, that if GM will give me 0.def, 0 attribute attribute, 0 everything, it will be like description says. But we play Salvation update and Hax told u how it works and u either admit or no:)

15. Hax

Hax User

what logy has shown is absolutely correct already.

16. Notic

Notic User

God you are just as braindead as logybut at least logy tried :D Keep pushing your precious l2store into tournament u dont want to get steamrolled by randoms
    Jan 27, 2018
    Is it that hard to make another 30 second test to prove us wrong or you already did it and know you are wrong? :D

17. Hax

Hax User

Ok, so cmec is allowed to summarize all offensive items together and say with full items you are 1shot.

but I am not able to summarize all defensive items and say that they will provide more defense than the offensive items provide offense.

logic? none found. Anyways, keep crying on forum about stuff you have 0 clue about
    Jan 27, 2018
    he already said it's impossible to make a test with 0 pvp def/pdef/mdef

18. yLogy

yLogy User

Yes it is. I cannot make it. Because if i make test without PVP set my p.def will change. So i need some set with exact p.def like PVP set, but without PVP damage reduction etc. As i said, its impossible for me to even make such a test. But yes, we know if u put just 1 item to 0 p.def, it will be exactly like it says. But this is out of reality and u cannot reach such a stats on live server. I actually showed u fraps with PVP set +8, abundance 2 and ****ty belt and shirt +10. Imagine i put +10 set, coc belt, cloak, blessed anthy etc, sayha, 7S and god know what other resists... it will be even higher boosts in defensive stats...

While on offensive stats its easy. U add 20% ruby, damge will be higher by 20%. U add 12% red cats, damage will be higher by another 12%, etc ..

Defensive side in real PVP working absolutely different than offensive stats.

19. Notic

Notic User

From your and logy comments you have even less clue about it.

And noone asked to make test with 0 pdef/mdef as it is ******* not necessary. You can clearly see cmecs math is correct all you have to do is do test without any singly item that gives pvp reduction and then with all of them. Thats it. Why are you making stupid **** up u monkey?
    Jan 27, 2018
    You can do test with belt obsi tauti and abu outlaw only. You will see that damage will be reduced exactly by 5+5+11+15=36%

20. St0ne

St0ne User

And when he said about 0mdef 0pdef etc?