1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Hax - 911 Anxi

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Phteven champ of one clan , it's where the game dropped so. This is once more a detail that makes this topic a display of how ****ty this game ended.

I'd just put this lie on the fact that as a clan leader , you have to remain kind with your people. At least on this , you're smart.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

3. iLethal

iLethal User

why lacey bsoe in the middle of pvp? two ppl still alive and more stood up later. is dying in pvp really that horrifying? she could've helped rez or kite for distraction but instead she chose to abandon her pt. so much for most geared mage in EN.

Hax likes this.
  4. sleepers

sleepers User

last time u played healer and nuked people in pvp i died to blackswansII clan and lost buffs

i refuse to forget

5. Hax

Hax User

get gear and u wont die to @Amethyst

all the times b4 i kept pt coordinated and alive like a boss tho

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Amethyst was in BSII?

7. Hax

Hax User

vlm was and vlm is a true champion together with anxi

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Lol you're still on this ? Come on , you have the only true champion Phteven , you don't need anyone else kek.

******* get over it , you're a trash that's all. You got destroyed everywhere , you're just a Logy 2.0 , the only difference is that you have 0 dignity ( prolly it has something to do with you being a scammer :D ) and you're not able to be honest ;)

Poor little girl that you are : a trash among the trashes and rejects of all clans :D

9. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Bring your precious superhero figure back here. I'll 1v1 him any day he wants; granted equal gear of course. He can play his old main i can play my old main. Let's see you cheer for him then; school boy.
    (I also think some of TH recent BR recruit could 1v1 velelem and win at the moment, but whatever)

But wait, hold on, i almost forgot. Most (actually all, except you at the time) of your party cashed out while they still could. And they won't be coming back now that it's #pay2win and not #play2togainitemsandebaylaterwhenpeoplecatchupingearandgameplay - Wow that was a long and lame hashtag joke, even for me. Sorry.

You're still the joke of the server everyone keeps referencing in their day to day trolls and rants in @ # and % chat, mate. Do yourself a favor and just bow out with some dignity yet. Or whatever, just keep responding on the forums of a game you no longer are playing instead of moving on. Your life is your life. #sadlifedetectedpffff

10. goduole

goduole User

I can agree with Hax , phteven is new TH champion , lindvior and flame skills over 9k ^^

11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Lel you vs vlm ? You're 2s material even for me. And I told you even with twilight on me and you with pvp set +12, I don't need anyone to destroy you.

You're so stupid that you would be unable to even understand what would happen to you.

Gz to filafao and V77 , nice cashout bois.

You have no idea about what you're talking. I don't ******* care about being trolled by ******s in # @ % , you're sucking balls everyday and you talk about dignity , please next joke. Refrain yourself little child, you're the one that is pathetic , because I don't remind myself getting muted on TS/mumble from guild mates. Trash don't even try again to give me advices because you're nothing else than the ultimate trash here. Tbh you always went where the wind blows , no one wanted to keep you, even in RG you were not able to do **** while having gear trash.

12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

frenchie bulldog mad

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm not mad , I'm puting back to their places kids like you. Such an attention ***** , because no one answering to them beside me. I'm not your father guys , try to live without me really !

14. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Yeah he is right there, I guess.
    Those 2 ppl I recall now were in the same baguette cp as him. Buuuut it still changes nothing about the cashy cashy part mate.

But hold on. V77 is in pve clan and hasn't touched a flagged person for quite some time now, so he might aswell not be playing at all.
    Fila plays only, true.

Still, about the rest of your old croissant squad, no rage of yours can deny the fact that they chose to ebay out of here and not continue to be 'top kek' players as you like to claim.

Keep spamming nerd; the swears, the incoherent mumbling and rage posts, hell this is better entertainment than live monkeys at the circus slapping clowns with rubber dildos. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.