1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 166 Weapon Attack Attribute Influence of Lumi's Damage

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

In this experiment, an influence of Water Attack Attribute presence in a weapon on Aeore Cardinal’s Servitor Lumi is going to be checked.

Attacker: 103 lvl Aeore Cardinal’s Servitor Lumi
    Target: 103 lvl Raid Boss Berserker Hard

During the experiment, Aeore Cardinal was attacking Raid Boss Berserker Hard with help of Lumi. A special GM command turning off damage spread was used.

The results are stated below:

103 lvl Aeore Cardinal

103 lvl Raid Boss Berserker Hard

Blessed Helios Buster
    Lv. 4 Summon Lumi skill

Blessed Helios Buster
    Water Attribute Attack 300
    Lv. 4 Summon Lumi skill

Summary: Water Attribute Attack in character’s weapon doesn’t influence Lumi’s damage.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

whoa...

3. BeFair

BeFair User

Most useless Test i ever seen , u come up with that urself or someone told u to do that ? lol

Why no tests about real pvp reduction of items ( if u stack them together)
    Why no Stat Calculator ( ie if i put this item or this dyes how my dmg increase vs this or that target)
    Why still people dieing after having cele/shirt immortality up for 2+ seconds?
    Alot of much more important things to fix or find out then if u get a dmg boost at lumi with water attribute .. come on wtf rly

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

some russian guy wanted to know that.. so they did a test... very useful actually.. ;)
    btw i want that unison... looks like i can solo raids with healer if he hit like that with water atribute.. and if someone give sonatas. that would be more damage..

5. Fragola

Fragola User

1) it was requested
    2) you can submit your request on the appropriate thread: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/13923/
    3) not an experiment, but a good thing to make, you are right
    4) not an experiment, the issue is in the list for the devs to fix, we update it frequently.
    5) experiments are not related to "fixing stuff" or "running updates" or anything else, really, come on.

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i'm curious or there was tests what EU players requested? or it's oly translated tests from RU forums?

ok, i remember one with bows and their dmg, in lindvior chronicle or so.. what else?
    with recent updates there is many interesting things what peoples want to know but lets do test how sleep lands on raids, or how much peoples can be canceled at once with new iss(bugged/nerfed)cancel