1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[11.02.2018] Community Feedback on everything

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

...in L2Store!

2. iAris

iAris User

OK yes, and other clients have, upgraded version of pve/pvp armors. can upgrade r grade wepons to r95 and 95 to 99. and what we have? half cut version of update

3. Fragola

Fragola User

Farming adena for the sake of adena makes no sense. Adena is a way to achieve your goals, be it gear goals or exping goals.

If NPC buys it for pennies, you are more inclined to sell it to other players, or re-use in some crafting chain. BUT: I assume "sell-to-npc nerf" acceptable only as a part of economy/crafting rework, so people would be more comfortable in game and didn't have to worry about soulshots or gearing up for 101+ content.
    Somehow they made it work in Classic where you can farm for your gear playing your main. It's not always easy especially if you play support, but totally achievable and without incredible inflation rates. So I just hope they will work towards it in the main version as well.

Let me add here:
    5) Possibility of gearing up without creating hoards of toons

L2Store content.

Which we try to suspend as much as possible.

Thank you for noticing it.

So far we suspended:
    PvP/PvE armor
    Ancient Cloakz
    Jewelry of Gods
    Dragon Shirts
    Dragon Armor
    and RNGesus know what L2Store else T_T

it's ALL L2Store content ONLY.

Do I get you right, is this what you're complaining about? too little L2store content in our version?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  4. iAris

iAris User

In classic you spend time playing ur main only, and only thinking about gearing up, takes time but you can fair enough, but on a main version you have to create tons of boxes to do instas and stuff, and even thou it might take time to gather adena.
    But you have to consider that some people cannot spend 5 6 hours a day doing instas with ur boxes, coz get families and stuff as well.
    More than happy to spend more than 3 4 hours a day on my main, but not spending 4 hours on main and then another 4 doing instas with ur boxes to get something, even thou not ceratin u make get something
    Feb 20, 2018
    pvp/pve armor upgrade should never be a l2store update this should be a content available for upgrade anytime in the game not only thru l2store

Thanks for not bringing more L2store i mean it. But things should be more available in game not only thru l2store

5. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

The problem isnt that those l2store items get added, but that its literally impossible to farm for any of it. And some players have outdated information here, because "hoards of toons" strategies dont work anymore. Zaken has been nerfed for quite a long time and at the same time the max adena value needed to get max gear is 10 times higher than 1 or 2 years ago. So any type of olympiad/zaken/freya gathering strategy with 50 toons is a waste of time.

6. iAris

iAris User

new staff should be like brooch, you can collect using in game mechanics which is nice, not dependable on the l2store, but thats pretty much it. Other important stuff cant be gathered via game mechanics

7. Fragola

Fragola User

To be available in game the content has to be adapted to some game mechanism. And... it's not like that at the moment.

8. BeFair

BeFair User

Theres no problem with L2 Store as long the Prices are ok and the desired item can be bought even tho ur not Abramovic, u should stop put items worth of a middle class car into Store and everything good ( for Store matters )

Oh and one more idea, as i mentioned LONG AGO, we are in a Energy Saving Age ( atleast in europe, not in USA it seems) so it makes no Sence to have PC online all the time for useless things like Shops/Fishing , that could save the Ice Bears!
    No rly what is keeping u guys from giving us offline stores and fishing? And maybe an auction house Re-work where u not just can sell, but also put a "wish list" like u want to buy 10k soulshots R-grade at 1 mil etc.

And one more Note:
    U can Add Any L2 Store the others have, what make alot of ppl QUIT is they spend 1-200 or even 500€ in Store and get basicly NOTHING out of it, ur l2 Store chances su ck , lets be honest, i just dont know any other word for it, and no i dont mean the epic drops in chests, i mean check last sayha, lvl 9 was VERY HARD to make, lvl 10 was almost impossible ( and a gamble of 500€ per click) since a 9 goes for 90+ bil , thats rly BY FAR OVER THE MEANING OF A GAME
    U could atleast made the 9-10 a Save game just like the Brooches, but no ...
    Also ur Korean random is the biggest **** i ever seen in a game, as one guy mentioned if u have a 50% chance and u fail once, then the 2nd try should be auto 100% thats it

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  9. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

We do have such game mechanisms , monsters and raid bosses. We could use a "drop" area that rewards top pve players with good drops and give a reason for players to go out of town and kill mobs and fight for spots. Atm we have only "xp" areas.

10. _Melo_

_Melo_ User

@CM Fragola
    CM GM who care ...i gave you a new name be happy i`m your GodFather :)
    (i was on no intention to offend you)
    ------------------
    Regarding this whatever this is what we are doing here. I see no solution maybe is better if you close this one.

MY Conclusion is
    No.1-devs wants no changes into the game (game is perfect people is just low in number)
    No.2- l2 store (no changes)
    No.3- Adena & drop (no changes) interfere with No.2
    No.4
    - Helping new players (no changes) because interfere with No.1

So what DEVS really want is that players that are still playing here to go in frenzy to bring more players is like they where saying to players :just go on Social media aka ,,fakebook'' / twiter/youtube/forums...etc... and brag about what cool lineage 2 it is join us. -I Doubt that people will do that
    (if you go with your kids and friends at Disneyland and all they toys are broken and the only toys that are not broken there are costing an extra fee (i`m talking about l2store here) what is the chance of you promoting Disneyland to others)

I said earlier that innova have smart people but if they cant find a solution i start doubt regarding what i said about them.

I really hope in a solution because i'm also playing here and i like being here.

Ps: how many ppl are still playing in ramona box not counted! 300-400 ?

11. Fragola

Fragola User

Yes they (devs) do, yes they could, no - they don't do that yet, that why we don't have that yet. :p

12. -V77-

-V77- User

What is the point of asking us feedback, and when we speak about adena drop/gearing up/gear drop
    Your answer is always "farming adena is no sens"

In one post we read:
    Players says:
    And as respond we read
    We know what we need. We told you that. There is plany of good ideas, but as me or as you or as anyone on thif forum know perfectly. 99.999999999% of this ideas will never be implemented because the ideas are not profitible for ncsoft.

I reccomend you fragola go and play others MMORPG. As a new player you can be eazy ****-in new mmo because of you can reach top with a some efford of your time to farm gear. There is no such thing like hardcore farming. like we have

HELIOS STORMER (for example) on TOP spot to farm (elven village)
    Chance - 0.0009%
    Eternal leather gloves - 0.01%-0.05%

If someone dont want to gather 800b adena to gear up a BASIC he also dont have chances to drop.

We are speaking here about BASIC gear not ultra top pvp sets etc. BASIC. BASIC eq is too hard to get for new players, not even mention about specified eq like pvp or pve.

This game is simply not newbie frendly. quiet opposite.... Looks like devs dont want new players. and making starting game even harder.

Baldus and Naito like this.
  13. darthblade

darthblade User

No problem with r99 full drops being 0.01% from mobs. That's not too terrible for l2 standards (although it is 1/10.000... so GG.) Is nice addition to exp/ part/ other drops but don't "expect" to drop it. But lets look at r95 (what newbros/ lowbees could farm and enchant starting week 1 or 2) 0.001% — 0.005% drop chance (1/100.000, in spots with low aoe potential. You gonna make 3 levels in SOS before dropping 1 item. Or more likely- never see one. Recipe spoil chance? Even worse (idk. why, makes no sense). These rates make it impossible to go out on a weekend with a goal to drop/craft an item in open field, all that remains is instances and an army of boxes to go around the daily limit..

14. Copperpot

Copperpot User

ok. ty innova for teach me this is waste of time

@Fragola idk if ur intentions are real or not... id like to believe u r honest and have best intentions.. but this is a waste of time

GL and have fun

CM Fragola likes this.
  15. -V77-

-V77- User

How you can say "no problem with drops like 0.0009% as weapon and 0.01% as cheapest armor part"

Well i would say nothing if that would be at pagan or Soh. but not Elf village spot witch is the TOP.
    Area it self requires you to have there
    set +8+, weapon +10 pve would be best. and full epics....

This items there should have like
    armor parts - 0.5% and weapons 0.01%

Area requires bilions times more gear then you can drop, with this chance you will never drop such an item.
    So what is the point to even put items like weapons to mobs with this chanes, You spend bilions adena to be able to farm there, and you will never drop it.

Posibility to drop items on TOP TOP TOP spots will influence for price of items
    = lower price more items on market
    = lower price
    = more newbie will buy better weapon
    = more newbie will stay longer in game - not that we want?

That means ppl that can farm there will go there more often
    = more pvp at war clans, more ppl will look for a party/making party
    = ppl will see server is alive.

Atm whole this system is broken.
    Prices are from not this galaxy
    Hard to find any party to go farm top spots.
    New players stop playing when it comes to Pauline set end and need to buy R99 weapon+Set - they dont have adena/posibility to drop items.

16. Rea Incantis

Rea Incantis User

Regards,

Reading the previous comments, it is clear that most people mention the "PvE & PvP" approach and the L2Store, however ... all them speak of their own problems and what does not seem right "to them" in the game since it affects them of certain way “That’s ok… each one speak for themselves”...

So, I will give a general opinion and focus the real problem much as I can....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

but first.....

Note °1: English is not my mother tongue

Note °2: @Fragola, the following comment does not seek in any way to offend you ... I understand perfectly that you are the bridge between the players and the company!, so.. don't worry my lady!...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Let's start...

The biggest problem that the game has right now is the approach that you as a company give it.., looking for new players or keeping old players, but does the game really have something to offer new players??? Right now on the MMORPG market there's a lot of wonderful games for new and old players ... offering good graphics, sounds, gameplay, skill scaling, and a competitive system "fair for all".

First of all Lineage 2 is an MMO with a lot of potential, unfortunately wasted and focused on the "Money" which is not completely wrong... after all it's a business, could you say no?.... The drop is nerfed on open field, the instances "nerfed as well" requires and demands more and more items... not only weapons and equipment... as was mentioned by @BeFair, the investment that must be made to obtain true results in the game is extremely high, and for those players who can’t use the store is practically impossible " a far away dream or an impossible one ", can you get many things from the game? yes, but you'll need to invest a lot of time day by day, or spend months/years doing the same, even so, the reward is not guaranteed ..

And this is not something that only involves Core or Ramona, it involves all servers.... Many people only connect day by day to make same instances (Karthia, Baylor, N-Kamaloka, Crystal Cavern's etc.), and that's what they call pve..... Or like many ppl from top clans, they only connect to pvp, because is what they find funny (if u have the items of course) ...., is this wrong? No ... But what happens when you can’t donate? When you can't play more than 2-3 hrs per day? when you cannot even pay for the PA ?, at that moment the game's flaw becomes evident and a cruel reality ...obviously those players who can't donate realize it first... those who can donate and can keep doing it will not worry or simply don’t care about it ... they just want to stay in the strongest clans and say "I'm good at PvP" Even though the pvp has long ceased to be a topic of skills and coordination, right now is "Who donates more money than the others" and "Who has more L2 Store items" ....

1. For all players... it is a fact that the drop at instances and open field is completely nerfed ... under the excuse of "We need to control the bots", but they do not seem to realize that the bot does not care about the time it takes to collect what is necessary, only if it is "ON" or "OFF”.....

2. The population of the server is reduced only to people who do pvp (Top Clans vs. Top Clans), and those who only connect to do the same instances every day...

3. Find instances is a problem, even at times where the majority of the server is "Active"... not only because of the low population of the server... because the vast majority of the party room's are make 102+, or the organizers demand "decent" equipment and weapon Over Enchant, if not ... it's simple... that person is not suitable for the instance, because he dies easily ... because it does not contribute with good damage ... This requirement of equipment / class …. Of course this is not wrong ... all the people want the best for his own party and of course they want to achieve the instance... but... it is wrong and it’s a problem when the game does not allow you to get what you need to face those limits or be effective... or at least do something useful by you own....

• Many of the people who currently stay on the server Core / Ramona, have only Twilight / Seraph - Apocalypse / Specter… hardly (+ 3~6) so they are classified as "Unnecessary" or "Nothing Effective" at high lvl instances. .. In the worst case set immortal / twilight +3 60 elm + Shadow Weapon +4 - 150elm… or even without element.
    • Therefore those people aren't only relegated in the instances, also can hardly level up on their own ... 2 basic reasons, the equipment they own does not help in the 99 + barrier, they need an Iss Enchanter to assist them with buff's / Debuffs.
    • Also, a lot of people can’t play in the "Active" schedule of the server, so... they can’t find instances or do not get an active iss enchanter to at least do "something/whatever", many people will say ... there are buff potions with which you can go .... And yes !, it's true, but go with potions of buff + twilight/immortal and shadow weapon every day and for months "with nerfed drop" to the same place, it's not cute, when the game itself takes you to that ...
    • So.. what happens if you cannot pay the P.A and want to play a DD class? .The game sends a clear message (You want an iss?) Pay for it... when you have the iss enchanter and you realize that the equipment you have is not enough, and the game does not give you the way to improve it through the farm in the open field or instances (both nerfed)... at that moment the game sends another message (Do you want better equipment, weapon, jewels, etc.? ...) pay a lot of money for it ...
    • The Paulina equipment / weapon Twilight, lasts 1 month ... and you "as a mmorpg company" hope that during that time the people have or manage to obtain a decent stuffs for instances/open field 99+?.... with the server/game situation?... if this is true and you " as company " realize it... that's an insult for all player and for your own game itself.
    4. If you ask to the people who play... most of them will say that they do it as an habit... because it was the first/second/third game that they played and they liked it ... but not because it is an attractive game among the others… to new or old players.... in many forums and chat rooms the most common comments when ppl is talking about Lineage II, are (1. It was a good game many years ago ... 2. It's a P2W game.... 3. One of the worst balanced game’s in many ways).

5. The game was moved to a point where RPG meaning (role playing game) is lost...since everything is solved with the best equipment (most of it reached by paying lots of money), instances where an active iss enchanter is not necessary... where a tank is not necessary... where a healer is not necessary... where most of the classes aren't necessary, or simply relegated to the title of "Box" (Tyrr Maestro, Spoiler, Iss enchanter...).

6. Even for many players, it is not worth the effort to be a support class (Tank - Healer - Iss), because they aren't invited to instances... because they are constantly insulted if something goes wrong (even if it's not his fault), in the mmo culture, if something goes wrong at the instance… the support's always has the fault... or just because without a party it's extremely difficult "to do anything" by you own... in few words "Your class is a box... deal with it".

7. As a personal opinion, right now... lineage doesn't have the means to compete against other new mmorpg or some old games with an active assistance..., and the sad thing... as i say before it's a game with a lot of potential, but it's still a game that hits itself with a bad balance in classes, Instances, Farm, etc. Therefore it becomes a disposable option for new and old players, who simply don't want to spend months / years of their life "playing" or doing the same thing “every day”to get basic equipment that does not ensure success in instances and the farm at open field...

It's simple, with the current system that keeps the game... attracting new players is extremely difficult, it could even be said that impossible ... as indicated above, you " The Company " do not present any option or nice proposal to new players, even those that are still maintained in the top clans of the server, they understand ... and even if they do not recognize it, they must continue investing money… if not… they will remain in the shadows ... and still do not realize that if you do things on the right way... would not have 10-20 people who donated monthly, you would have hundreds who would donate without hesitation, But they still continue to approach the problem in the wrong way...

I don’t know if the people who own the l2 EU-server or the Korean server are players/testers of his own game, I really doubt it ... because not seeing the problems of the game they administer is practically unacceptable, and leaving the game decisions to the players "as does in the Korea server" is even worse… because you only keep the server "ON" those who administer it... are the players... who only demand what they want/need and you please them... remember....the best way to test a game " as company "is being a gamer (a true one, those who point out what is wrong with the game in all aspects and of course in objective way).

And now… For those who come to play u game as “new players “ without P.A u offer a journey that start at lvl 1… but you actual system doesn’t provide them with the proper recourses… the xp to reach next quest, next grade set (1-85) is not enough…. Don’t know if the old rewards system (per lvl ) was completely removed…. But right now even soulshots/spiritshots aren’t enough… and guess what??? Mobs at low level zones in open field don’t give enough money to buy more… for a short moment think as a new players who start and who can’t pay P.A… the game system is giving you an tedious odyssey (JUST TO REACH Lv. 85)… and then at lvl 85+ the game give you a generic set for 1 month… so you need to improve it because the time is running out, and the game makes you realize that farming every day at open field will not help you… instances will not help you… So… you realize that the game gives you an unfair wall 1-85…. And now give you another odyssey 85+?.

People of innova and ncsoft… new players will hate the game system…. Even the game itself… and when they try to “say/do something “at forums hoping an effective feedback… you say “The Devs don’t allow us to do that… or we can’t do almost nothing without devs permission “you say that so many times that right now it’s sounds as excuse… even as a shield… and saying that you wash your own hands…. Believe me… people don’t want to hear “devs decisions “anymore, they want results and solutions … (and when I say results/solutions… I’m not talking about giving all ppl SET +10 pve/pve… full epics and new talismans.... cause that will not solve anything….) if you really can’t do nothing about adena/items…. Try improving new events for all the people, not only for those with money, because you say “yes we’re doing that atm” but u gives 1 normal event and 9 p2W event with extremely high prices?? Even those who can donate cry… think about those with set Paulina (Dinasty/Twilight).

A big amount of players right now know’s that lvl up is really easy… u can reach lvl 99 in what… 2 weeks?? If u finds instances ofc…, those who can pay l2store xp items reach 99 in 3 days even in 1 day …. So that’s sounds and looks like you want the people be lvl 99 fast… so they’ll see that items will be needed (a lot) … so they will start the donation/slave cycle ( :D ), can say no?... of course you can say “NO” “It’s not like this”…. But saying it… doesn't make it a reality…. and even more… it doesn't convince the people new and old ones… “ITEMS ARE ALL”… that’s your slogan… at least the one who new and old players are seeing among the years… if want a prove… take a look at the Olympiad’s, right now you need to kill the opponent like 5 times, for all those p2w items that you allow and improve… and you say… “That’s true… let's fix it” and then you brings another p2w event with more items and that require another big amount of money…. Making the problem worse than ever and more obvious…. And for those who can’t giving you money …which is the options.... an alter character?? Farm at low lvl zones?? Some ppl will say “L2” was always a game with box system…. But let be honest….. That’s no play a game…. People want to play their own character…. Not 5… cause box’s chars face the same reality…. “ITEMS”, so don’t say “People what you think about this and that”…. When you permanent answer will be “Devs “or a new “P2W” event…. That’s disrespect to the players and to you as “serious company “.

Tips that would improve the game and bring new people to it?

• Gm's that really need to do their work against Bot's / Chat / and bug detection.
    • Modify all instances so that buffs are lost when entering (as Balok and Mystic Tavern currently do).
    • Keep only at the l2-Store xp items and appearance, erase or greatly reduce everything else, because the bad balance of the game is actually caused by yourself.( This one sounds impossible... and a lot of people will cry for sure... maybe a new server with that rules??...I don’t know... you should think about it ).
    • Erase the "Infinity Macro" system, for that simple occurrence that applied, many people just play or go to the instances and they stay afk turning into useless players.
    • Change the Olly's system, the Olympiads and even more the title of "HERO" should be for the people with the best knowledge and handling of their own class, and the knowledge of the others, and obviously with the greatest abilities... shouldn't be for those who invest more money (Here it comes more tears for those who don't want to lose the hero title) ... otherwise it is just a confrontation without meaning.
    • Maybe for those who want fight at the arena will be assigned an specific combat equipment depending on their class/lvl? I do not know, I'll let you think about that.

Note: The title of "HERO" should be a reward only for those players 101+ ... as an incentive to new players to level up and effort to show his own abilities... obviously... those players 85-100 can fight at the arena (with a fair balance system, level, items, etc...) but this players only will get good items as rewards, however... the title "HERO" must to be worth what it really is, and not an excuse just to spam in Hero Chat buying / selling... or disturbing everyone... using insults like a 5-10 yo child ....

It's Just my opinion.... hope all of you have a nice week... ^^

Att. Rea

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Baldus, Ketza, BeFair and 1 other person like this.
  17. iAris

iAris User

as i understand, Innova is a customer of NCSoft, if they keep on saying NO to things customer asks, surely they must keep on asking question of paying Korea, should Innova pay money what their contact with Korea is? Things must change and excuse that Devs dont allow is old and boring excuse. WE dont ask to change the game in a major way, we are asking some sort of changes to the game that is killing this game. How hard is it to understand,that as a customer Innova must to address this to Korea, because INnova is buying license from Korea, and Innova must be asking for changes to Innova client not all territories clients..

Reading their answer to their own questions is like "Pouring water from full bucket to an empty one and pouring back" no actual strategy to try and fi the game that is so broken and get ppl back

Naito likes this.
  18. Fragola

Fragola User

no, we are the publisher, a "partner", not a customer. As NCsoft owns the rights to this game, we cannot simply "stop paying money" because we'd lose the license. How would this improve the game?

Sometimes we can (brooches at mammon), must most times they decline.

So technically your idea is to request changes or break the contract and breaking contract isn't a legally acceptable option if we want to continue and run the service in EU.

19. iAris

iAris User

not asking to stop paying, what i am saying is to start negotiating the contract as a publisher and its paying costs, if they are so unwilling to do changes to Innova client

20. _Melo_

_Melo_ User

@CM Fragola
    All this time i thought when you were talking about "Devs" you were referring to innova team of "devs" and not the dudes from korea. :)

So if every modification to the game core must first go to the Ncsoft and for their blessing. Then changes are almost imposible because they want same experience to all the players .

Can you tell us what exactly are devs from Innova are allowed to modify into the game without asking permision from the other devs from ncsoft and if they are any ?
    Because it will be more easy to think for a solution knowing what you can and what you cannot do.

The followning things i believe can be modify without ncsoft blessing:

: l2 store items and price can be modify. (exemple Topaz gem is not here other server have it)
    : Events and in what order to come.
    : What items can be or cannot be use into the olympiad.( dragon weapons and abundance talisman etc.... cannot be used here and on the other servers they can be used)
    : the anti-bot system.

Maybe there are more things that can be modified without ncsoft blessing you know better.

We realy need a solution to make the game alive.