1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Hax - Daily Comedy Festival

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, Feb 13, 2018.

?

Should Mitsa PR faster?

1. Yes, get PR augment cuz amaranth and yuukie too slow

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, at least some blue chat

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

thats when ppl are euphoric for pvp after 1 week of pvEn in core

Hax likes this.
  2. peking

peking User

probably cause you have "super weak supports" :D
    :2233:

3. Hax

Hax User

as padjo said they kamikaze crested when anakiny forgot to log castle owner to check crest
    Feb 13, 2018
    what 7v7. be happy if u can 4v7 against manu cp with their thrower

4. yLogy

yLogy User

sure, he "forgot". Anakiny and Allab are well known best buddies...

Kym Willer and Hax like this.
  5. peking

peking User

well i heard ozono & co made pr from syra & co , yesterday at kantu (after lindvior). so that thrower totally made a difference, and spoke already...

Hax likes this.
  6. Notic

Notic User

Forgot 2 weeks in a row?

7. Hax

Hax User

cresting back is very hard without a proper crester. Stone agathion spam makes it nearly impossible to wipe a pt fully

on top of that they have 1 more salva than us and siege field buff

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Hax start the excuses. The first hour was so lame from your side.

Not even talking about the fact that people like Phteven even with 2 pts around him are unable to avoid an iss going on a green field from the bridge. Just trashes. I'm not talking about parties or stone agathion spam. They are just disabled enough to do not aoe properly.

You really want to know why TH is unable to win on dim siege ? It's because L2 store is unavailable there so they are totally lost.

9. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

i sold rune to @Allab for 20b , haters! i need adensky to pay clan debits :(

10. Hax

Hax User

first rush crystals
    2nd and 3rd rush my tactic wasnt executed by the parties. I let them stay in aden for like 20 mins i believe.
    2nd hour we went rune, demolished all your parties and occupied the castle without fail. Your top parties came, rushed crest, killed our weak crester and ran away with all cds. Then repeat. Rune is big enough to hide and kite. That is always a big factor in defending.
    if it was a 1 way castle like dion or giran, you guys would be long without it already.

Maybe if i put a strong mage as crester the whole situation will be different, but with a 2hit ertheia its too difficult to crest.

Your parties might be handless but they still know the basics of running away

11. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

unable to win on DS? meanwhile TH already got pvp weapon stones, what did EN got so far?

Hax likes this.
  12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Dam you xD
    Nusbel is lvl 100 but no weak:Notworthy: died 4 times in 1h :(

13. Hax

Hax User

let anxi dream. He passed bridge in the middle of a fight with polymorph and shirts and now hes alrdy the best again ))
    Feb 13, 2018
    well staying dead gives enemy time to breath. esp. if u wait for feather.

If we have rio or jik they wont be able to kill them and need to interrupt every half minute. Its a big difference if u have 1 min to wait cele cd or ud cd or crystal form or if you dont have

14. Notic

Notic User

Love those Hax analysis on why they loose. You should do the blog on this

15. Hax

Hax User

my analysis brought me to the top now 4x on this server. Where did yours bring you?
    I brought en down within a few months and have held nearly 30 heroes last 2 months and over 20 last 7 or more.
    EN got castle on dim siege after allying THB/KsK only 2 sieges ago, on core still castleless.

So lets ask again: What did you achieve bro

Kym Willer and peking like this.
  16. Notic

Notic User

Daaaayyym son, your ego and obsession with this.

I achieved fun levels over 9000, bro

Fyi, you did not bring EN down, 1 year ago server was boring for them as it is for you now, so they went to ramona, left just as many other people in general. Less than a year ago you were spamming forums that you can't win/get castle because of gear, now its the opposite. Not due to some super analysis you perform to yourself as an excuse for every time you loose/fail something.

You are winning now - good for you, but don't pretend like you single-handedly brought anything down - unless maybe your credit card balance.

17. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

He is trying to achieve anxo level on forum, at least no tavern rl friends tales yet

18. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Haxinator before scamming 200b of dragon claws to make his party member dragon weapon. Same party member that sold his old weapon and instead of giving adena back to clan used for his own profit. ))
    [​IMG]

19. ElHebi

ElHebi User

U guys can keep fighting wich clan is best,whos best clan leader,whos second best forum warrior, but u cant denny the fact that mitsa is the best healer this game ever saw,the most handsome greek playing l2 and at least top oly farmer.
    And about that guy saying for account sharing,bruh wake up ppl post videos where the tittle is Olympiad "DRIVER" that means AINT THEIR TOONS,account sharing was accepted years ago by ncsoft.

20. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

A middle of a fight ? You wish hahahahahah , your clan is so trash that 2 parties couldn't control a simple iss. There was nothing to fight around me. You're just trashes.

You never wiped EN and as far as I saw Rio died way more than Lacey, how comes you're winning a siege while you're unable to control a crest room. Please , the funny 7v7 we had on balconies with you and Poison running both in a different way , that was priceless.

If L2 Store wasn't that rewarding , you would be still fighting against LaOnda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.