1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Spoil 100+

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Dr4k0n, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

Are there in Salvation any places to solo spoil 100+? Or still just party spots like Gos? I had a little break from l2 and just wondering anything changed in this chronicle? I'm intrested even of spoil game R... still few ways to make profit on it ;)

2. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

better places are party spots, like atelia some high grade life stones/gemR and mats lv 4
    elven village mats lv 3/4
    others like gc/gos/superium is kinda same, but when i tried was lower amount of items compared to atelia/elven places where u kill 3x more mobs
    (gos u get also blessed enchant armors)

3. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

Heh Im aware about party spots but i need some solo ones... Is there any worth checking?

4. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

previous update, i was doing spoil on EV, after they changed ev i never tried solo spoil :p

5. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

6. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

Ok i've check all locations in l2 wicki manually. Looks like spoil of almost all mobs is similar to drop... What a shame;/
    Lets hope they will work on it some day...

Regards.

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

spoilers get crit wound and coin buff. what else do you want from them? get better spoil chance from mobs while you have those OP buff/debuff? ;)

8. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

"OP" :p
    i was GH, hitting one person 30k on critical, i changed my class to spoil and with exactly same gear, and same person, 20minutes after first test, from 30k to 9k dmg

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

gh have actives/passives for crit dmg, spoil got like "pve dmg"

in short: spoiler now become support class for normal dd's in pve.
    with decent gear they still can do some nasty damage, but only 2 or 3 peoples in server play those spoilers active with some kind of high grade gear.

10. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

me (anakiny) and kremator i think, i dont see other , but even for pve, the dmg still half of gh dmg, this 30% pve dmg is nothing

Mamounias likes this.
  11. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

For pve i have main class Wynn. I was looking for some ways to get materials 3/4/5 and gems/cry R. Just playing l2 from c2. I tot spoil will be a good "money maker". Well I need to find other strategy :D