1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Elk mount missing vitality.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Eyon00, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Looks like the 7day elk mount from the attendance event is missing its 1hour vitality suspension buff. Or maybe i am blind or removed on purpose? What's up with that?

Kym Willer likes this.
  2. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

There is no information about Vitality buff on this item in-game or on the forum. Why it is supposed to be there?
    Maybe previously the Elk mount with the Vitality buff was provided, but this time devs used another Elk item id for the current event.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    marckela likes this.
  3. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

1 or 2 years ago we had the same event with the same mount and when you mounted it had a 1 hour buff to not lose vitality. Other than that i dont have any other information about it.

Also it made a lot of sense as a concept. Thematically you were getting a bunch of xp/drop runes, freya/xp scrolls and other xp and farm oriented items including the 7-day vitality glasses which we have in this event. So a 7-day elk without the buff doesnt have a purpose or makes sense in this event. thats my opinion anyway.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    NiNeTT likes this.
  4. St0ne

St0ne User

Its non store related event what do u expect?
    And yes last mount had that feature. I still have it on boxes.
    Obviously current mount has no vit buff ;)

5. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

So basicaly they opted to turn an useful item ( 7 days vitality buff that could be used 1 time per day, if i'm not mistaken) into an useless item ( now it is only a mount with speed buff) and that's it? And then you guys ask us for ideas and sugestions to improve this game and take them up to these same DEVs. O K.

DelfinuVesel, Leckter and xa0xa0xa0 like this.