1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER Falling Stars Chest Discussion

Discussion in '2018' started by CM Fragola, Feb 14, 2018.

1. iEmily

iEmily User

Why again same L2store event? If you want to sell same items please don't put time limited. Put it L2Store without time limit so we can see trade prices stable. When you make L2store events item prices change too much and it effects core traders.

2. BeFair

BeFair User

u can not trade anymore, since u never know when the next event with exactly same items come and prices drop lower then before so ur making -
    Another way of making adena - taken away :)

iEmily likes this.
  3. goduole

goduole User

Ty fragola , our feedbacks helping alot on servers life ......

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Flipping items isn't a choice for everybody, players need a sustainable way to farm in order to progress that can't be exploited by bots.
    Those people don't even try to help the server(s) anymore, they just add one bad event after another. They expect the current community to do something and bring in more players, similar to what the Classic community did when the server was nearly dead(Fragola's words). But how can you convince anyone to come here and invest time and, most importantly, money to have fun considering the current situation?

Jojodrei likes this.
  5. SK111

SK111 Banned

It's much more worst than that Tranpe.
    It's easy to convince your buddy to spend 2 € to try classic and a lot more easier to convince him to spend 10 € x month as he see the servers bot free, the community, all the players helping each others, and i'm talking about the neutrals not about dota and the like.
    Try to convince him to spend 200 € just to hit 99.
    Fragola herself did a lot for the l2 innova community, i bet much more compared to what she's beeing paid for, but it's the business model which is totally wrong.
    No one wants to spend that much money for a videogame.

6. BeFair

BeFair User

some do it, and thats the main problem, that few people that spend thousands of euro show innova that there are still cows to milk. If that would stop, prices would go down or server close, but i want to see what happens to all of those that spend many thousand euros if the Server close :)

SK111 likes this.
  7. SK111

SK111 Banned

Eventually only a few of you played on ncwest. Log in on classic and ask
    To be a meatshield in there you have to spend at least 30k us $ or 34.000 €. The top players are far away beyond 75.000 €.
    Innova e-bayers are just amateurs.
    The problem is that korean devs are following those 30 crackhead instead of the whole community.
    Yeah i'm curious to see what will happen when the servers will close.

8. Cordana

Cordana User

If you complain about EU servers look at new RU server after hmm 1,5 week? peoples have +7/8 PvE Weapons CoC belts and many other stuff, at Ramona something like this was impossible for months

9. goduole

goduole User

I waching one guy streams, he spends 200-300k in l2 store and now having items i were had after 3 year playing core :D osom game

10. BeFair

BeFair User

and then Fragola say how amazing they aoe in Atelia and what good money they make there

11. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

That's what I'm saying, in Classic it's possible for players to convince others to join, but the same can't happen here unless you have friends with lots of cash to burn and addicted to L2 aKa Korean Random.
    And yeah I agree, NCWest has insanely expensive L2 Store, but you know what? it's designed for American salaries and not EU even less for Eastern EU/RU which is where the majority of players are from in Core.
    Yeah, party farming in Atelia on Paulina gear perma rip/res making ~100mil/hour, that's what she said... such fun much wow...

New RU server Hatos, this guy streams and 2-3 people donated ~700k rubles for him to gear up xD
    We can see that there are many people in RU servers who can afford RU L2 Store prices spend a lot and keep the market moving, clearly that's not the case here I wonder why:Unsure:.

12. BeFair

BeFair User

well she dont wanna hear all of that, for her the Problem is EU people are lazy and slackers, while the guys on RU are putting more "Effort" into it
    With 1/3 Store price here we would have full Server also, but like this now its hard to find new players

13. SK111

SK111 Banned

Personally i don't think Fragola has something to regret. Koreans send a product, apparently fixing the prices, and she's just trying to sell it to us.
    The problem is the price. No one in the world, who's mentally sane, will never ever spend 30.000 € to log in while he can buy a new game for 50 €.
    The problem is the one who's putting the price. Everyone will play l2, the best mmo ever as for pvp and social, if only it was affordable and without the chance to get the item you need. That's the only truth.

14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

They don't like hard truths to be heard nor discussed much. People who spend tens of thousands of euros, mentally insane or not, they too want others to play with and against, continue to destroy that and guess what happens, they leave too.

15. BeFair

BeFair User

Well i dont think Korea delegate the prices for here and Ru version, and even if they do they could say prices to high, no? Otherwise why Ru prices so much lower, i dont think koreans would care

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I have a theory, Koreans keep EU prices high because if they match the RU ones NCWest servers might collapse because there is a possibility many EU/RU players cashing out and migrate here.
    I would like to add that if that's one of the reasons they keep high prices it's really dumb. The objective here is not to desert NCWest but to attract players from private servers or people who aren't currently playing.

17. SK111

SK111 Banned

Look i'm used to ncwest gms. If someone dares to say something is a 7 day ban. Even if you say "a".
    If someone spends her time to write tons of page I'm assuming she's telling the truth.
    I don't think you fully understand how far this went. On ncwest to try to gain a circlet +2, not noble or radiant, but a mere circlet +2 ppl spent more than 1.500 $ or 1.700 € ending up with a circlet +0. You can find it almost everywhere on the web. No one can afford that in the USA.
    In here the problems are
    - l2 store price
    - korean random chance.
    If they don't want to listen it's pretty simple l2 salvation is doomed. This is the reason why, altough i prefer salvation, i'm playing classic.

18. Tazman

Tazman User

New server you say :D :D :D I heard on stream something about testing new l2store model, now we see :D :D :D Ive played few mmos past years from different publishers and i must say you are absolutely disgusting, dumbest, worst and most stupid publisher in games world.

19. -V77-

-V77- User

@Fragola
    Why you trying postpone cloacks l2store?
    tell me your logic please. You already destroyed server balance via dragon weapon event so what is the problem with cloacks?

20. BeFair

BeFair User

He say something about 1000 Rubel, anyone understand perfectly what he said? I just understood 1000 Rubel and he couldnt do that if he wouldnt have streamed bla bla
    Anyway that guy has better gear then most of players here after 5 years . ( and that after 2 weeks of Server opend ) lol