1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Hax - Kelbim - Dragons Spoke

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

- "5%" pvp dmg from obsidian enchant is much more than that.

2. fapandgame

fapandgame User

So Anxito, does terrain matter or not ? I am confused here...

And really now, who the fudge is teaching all of you people these skill rotations and skill relevancy/priority you guys keep nerd-herding today? Stop with the Slaiter theorizing, go play, and apply them silently, let's see how it goes. Nerds...

Jeezas, if you've no idea what you are talking about just keep quiet.

Still dislike the video, DBSuper song gave my ears an enema i think...

3. Hax

Hax User

And when we went off bridge I killed kobe with phoenix arrow. But we were already totally pushed back. So there were other things to focus on then spamming phoenix arrow without boosts on.

They die vs Fro+Notbrah pt. But this doesn't prove me wrong: If my pt wins their top pt, arri pt wins our 2nd pt, we just demolish arri pt within few seconds with any left over skills beacuse they most probably already used their ud.

@SnoWyz: As I said, they all have their prefered augment 5% on brooch. All a matter of setup. Gear value was on their side better. Setup value I dont know

4. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Learn to read , I won't go further.

About playing DDs and using skill rotation , I don't have the money or the time to invest that much to play efficiently this game anyway. So w/e you're saying , I won't take advices from someone without any personality.

Brooch was up , or it was bugged , but you opened 101 also , Agathion BR and Sayha pvp damage as I tried to understand what it was. But tell me , what was the thing you had to focus on as DD ?

5. Hax

Hax User

I was half buffed on that part lol I opened all yes but I was continously half buffed. Our mistake was not counterrushing the other side, then we would've won that pvp probably.

Surviving, doing rebirth for orthrus and recovering the pt. I take part in that with clan skills and my abilities.
    Even if I had to choose to do dmg back, I would need to target kobe+truth and kill them. Phoenix arrow isnt enough. Idk whats your obsession with that skill. But seeing truth it seems you are not the only one with such an obsession.
    Easy click and ground aoe :D

6. fapandgame

fapandgame User

No one gives 2 flying salami slices about personality issues here. What off-topic-change-mode kind of nerd brain do you have there ?

It's about "quality > quantity" (quote of the day there, since the raids pvp); and your spamming nerd syndrome right now, when your ex-clan you keep praising so much clearly had all the advantage and got sent to town and lost the raid in their prime time and using 2 top dragon weapons on stacked characters in the whole process.

Stop spamming, stop the Slaiter theories and get lost from here.

The end. I'm done here.

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Dude it's not because people aren't giving a **** about your theories that you have to spam about "nerds" everywhere , so you can ask yourself what you just asked me. Ofc personality has to do with you talking , you're talking so big and not even on topic , I mean. I'm just argueing with Hax , if you're not pleased about it , just leave the topic simply. As far as I saw , Hax is still answering me. So just chill and go see somewhere else if you can help elpies playing.

It's not really an obsession , I'm trying to figure out how you're playing , in that particular case , phoenix arrow imo would have been the best skill to use , but well you're not using it or rarely , so I'm trying to understand why simply.

About the rest of what you were saying from 3.32 to 4.29 , your pt is kind of fine , you're even killing people ( from phoenix arrow , but you used it as you told me ) and it's almost 1 minutes then. 11s cd it would have been 5 phoenix arrow at least , don't you think you would have made more damage to your opponents ?

8. Hax

Hax User

no i dont think so; maybe total number would be higher (if you look at LoL graphs) but we would'nt been in a better situation like that

9. PBGForum

PBGForum User

TG anxy go back to mario bros this game its too hard for you

10. Avogardo

Avogardo User

14:03 Dragon Brothers Sleeping Duo

Hax likes this.
  11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Ok thank you for this constructive discussion. Have fun.

Hard ? Not really :)
    Expensive ? For sure.

12. Hax

Hax User

This dragon ball song is too good. It drew out my potential

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i didnt die a single time after anter kelbim and i outplayed arri pt and omnislash pve trying to kill kelbim

first time playing tank and was so easy :Thumbsup:

mine heals ilanz and upinsmoke , one guy that die by 1 aoe , you guys are just bad

PD: ironv just got carried by Pimpo

{IronV} and Hax like this.
  14. Hax

Hax User

The fact their 2nd pt didn't keep up to help their 1st pt was bad :D

15. sleepers

sleepers User

look at musa trolling both sides

never stop making me proud, muso!

16. -V77-

-V77- User

There is planty of situations that you need phoneix arrow more then just spam on cd ...

17. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

go more views and entertainment guys for daddy Hax :Thumbsup::Roflmao: seems you guys are addicted to flame on each other.. I feel some love in the air :D

18. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i liked part on 3:22.
    almost all heroes vs no heroes.. no big deal

19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

main yul hero main yul feoh , main tank and main iss , yes too op. poor en they are so good

first rush we was 2 pt vs 3+? cos phteven was at kelbim entrance , inside EN just got farmed , thx Phteven

20. Naito

Naito User

Try to remind yourself what EN was saying about hero one year ago, i think even you said the same. Hero doesn't really matter, but now matter a lot because TH have them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.