1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[26.02.2018] Event plans for Q1.7 (2018) Spring

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @Artchem

Dear all,

As promised earlier, we keep informing you on what's coming to Lineage 2 EU next, and as we got positive feedback on this before, here's your Q2 2018 preview :Ninja:

March
    April
    • Letter event :rolleyes: (farming) Balthus Knights lottery
    May
    • X2 ;) (exping) Hungry Horse

This plan doesn't include L2Store promotions and may be changed if the patch delivery dates change.

This event plan is an attempt to organize better info flow between the team and the community as a result of the feedback given in previous discussions on the forums. I believe this will help players to organize their time and exping better and see what's being done for the server. I hope you understand that in a case of negative feedback we have the right to stop posting previews and go back to "100% proven info only" mode.

NOW, if you support this attitude, please put a like (it's a good idea to support people here with likes anyway) and give me a comment below if you have any questions.

Any feedback is appreciated, so let me know what you think.​

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    iEmily, Hax, Artchem and 6 others like this.
  2. MusashiDVB

MusashiDVB User

Server :). It's too late to be saved. The policy imposed on the maximum profit has killed the server. Connecting to another server is not likely to reverse the bad trend. Thi is over :).

3. Emeli

Emeli User

I'm sorry if I offended you. :(

You are saying it all the time that you can't change anything with out the developer team (this means no real improvisation) and all events are posted except the L2store.
    Maybe I'm wrong but i think the only improvisation the Innova Team can do is GM buffs / vitality / double exp.

conclusion for possible options:
    1: L2store [high chance]
    2: GM buffs / vitality [normal chance]
    3: You planed an event but did not publish it by now to surprise us [low chance]
    4: Double EXP [no chance since it is planed for May]
    5: No Event at all [no chance now since you posted the emoji before]

For me personally 1 and 2 are not interesting but maybe for same one else here. Therefore we will see what happens. :)

4. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

WTB more farm event, even if they dont have epic on reward list

5. 21Sav

21Sav User

@CM Fragola I'm interested if you can please tell me, what is it that we have farm event once every 3-4 months, yet l2store "promos" every 3weeks ? Sure the dev's give you a list of events but can't you pass on all and just keep it "even less" instead of pushing l2store after l2store "update" to an already dead market. Given you appreciate the feedback from us and communicate it all the time with the devs why it doesn't show in the slightest ?

6. Arbogast

Arbogast User

ncwest made statement "we recognize players unhappy with the frequency of loot boxes sales and put there less often.

here?

7. Fragola

Fragola User

And they are the ones confirming them (or not).

8. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User

here mate they will continue adding gambling promos/inactive events so making ppl playing only 1-2 hour per day so they dont demand active gms etc..

9. xLeax

xLeax User

its weird that they allways say the developers dont want, the developers are the bad , the developers bla bla, but yet it seems nc west can change the store promos and innova cant follow that example?

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

not only l2 EU region got bad "events". in other games same situation for eu region :)

11. goduole

goduole User

Most ppl mad about low population and what innova gives us store promos and afk events :Dfragola any of ur team even know real situation of this server?

12. Fragola

Fragola User

The developers are the only people who are allowed to change this game.

13. Fragola

Fragola User

Updated.
    X2 event moved to June, and at the end of May, we'll get the Hungry Horse event (last version).

14. Betr4y

Betr4y User

And what is hungry horse?:D

15. Fragola

Fragola User

16. Arbogast

Arbogast User

again without the randomly spawning horse?

are you blind?

17. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Old version of the event is very unlikely to go live in any region. Devs got a lot of negative feedback about the spawning horse, it's was often monopolized by top clans and parties.

CM Fragola likes this.
  18. goduole

goduole User

U understand that last time u showed this event without horses it was useles cuz also chance to drop carrots was very low = not worth farming and very few ppl practipiceate it .. i feel its cming another fail from ur side when u dont listen to us , but just some guys whic even play this server or play l2?..

Empower likes this.
  19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Do really care about monopolies though? Everything worth farming in a server is always monopolized by "top clans and parties".
    Making a mediocre farm event bad for the second time, shows again that you don't learn anything from your mistakes.
    People should get a chance with some viable farming before thinking to add p2w in their game and you don't provide that.
    You pretty much rely on people comparing their real life hourly earnings to how much their per-hour-farm worth and since, for the most part, the difference is big you expect them to buy L2 Store instead.
    But you forget that the vast majority is from poor countries and many of the players get demoralized and quit by the mentality you force ok them deliberately "p2w from the beginning or you are nothing".

20. 21Sav

21Sav User

Guys be fair, we wanted farm event. We got farm event. Every not l2store/afk event is good thing. You are plain stupid if you think they will put an event that the players want.

21. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

+1 from for change plan with farm event. This carrot event is just good event. Ty

CM Fragola likes this.