1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[26.02.2018] Event plans for Q1.7 (2018) Spring

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @Artchem

Dear all,

As promised earlier, we keep informing you on what's coming to Lineage 2 EU next, and as we got positive feedback on this before, here's your Q2 2018 preview :Ninja:

March
    April
    • Letter event :rolleyes: (farming) Balthus Knights lottery
    May
    • X2 ;) (exping) Hungry Horse

This plan doesn't include L2Store promotions and may be changed if the patch delivery dates change.

This event plan is an attempt to organize better info flow between the team and the community as a result of the feedback given in previous discussions on the forums. I believe this will help players to organize their time and exping better and see what's being done for the server. I hope you understand that in a case of negative feedback we have the right to stop posting previews and go back to "100% proven info only" mode.

NOW, if you support this attitude, please put a like (it's a good idea to support people here with likes anyway) and give me a comment below if you have any questions.

Any feedback is appreciated, so let me know what you think.​

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    iEmily, Hax, Artchem and 6 others like this.
  2. Drecan

Drecan User

How is such event not an afk event ;)?

I'll be putting some alt on macro to farm this event.

3. Hax

Hax User

Last version = last reward list or can we expect something to be changed up

4. goduole

goduole User

Fragola so its finall decision, this Galup event will by without horses?

5. Fragola

Fragola User

Yes, it's devs' decision to not offer the event with both horses.
    As I've said earlier we can only choose from the list and the old version is simply isn't on the list of the available events.
    Sad though, I'd rather see people go hunting that horsie. I haven't experienced that myself, but from your description sounds like a fun thing to do.

The rewards are being reviewed with the devs atm, so I can't give you details on that.
    Would you like to change something there?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    fapandgame likes this.
  6. Captive7

Captive7 User

More Source of the Emperor for lv ring helios for random ppl :Thumbsup:

7. Emeli

Emeli User

8. PhantomAsGr

PhantomAsGr User

as i guess server has big lack in dark weapon stones/source of emperor/some dragon claws and active gms maybe? :D :D

9. Mustrov

Mustrov User

+ for Dragon Claws and source of the emperor.

10. Hax

Hax User

+ for dragon weapons you selfish noobs

11. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

What list? didn't you guys want more feedback? maybe publish the list of what you can actually give us and let the community decide?

12. goduole

goduole User

Devs know better then us , they said it clear alredy :D

13. fapandgame

fapandgame User

It's a known fact that developers are actually playing the game, like us, and know exactly what they need to do in every department! :56:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  14. Cudezicic

Cudezicic User

Will we get The Hungry horse tomorrow and are the carrots going to be: a) farm only, or b) farm + l2store?

15. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Instead hungry horse we have update l2 store + l2 store event :(

16. 21Sav

21Sav User

Who said we get hungry horse today? In first post its written May, not 1st week of May

17. Cordana

Cordana User

+ This is not l2 store events this is just:

- Update for existing things
    - Chance to get shirt for much lower price than usual

if someone complain about this is really blind

CM Fragola likes this.
  18. Preslav

Preslav User

More likely this is just:

- Oh our sales on those potions/scrolls/runes are really bad, we know that they are super expensive and nobody wants them, lets try to discount them for awhile, maybe that generates some profit, wyt?
    - Hey lately shirts are not on demand, people generally have most of those they need. Still, they can do more shirts they are not likely to use, but hey, profits right?

I can't comprehend how you look at those shirts as something with "much lower price than usual" and worthy of buying. Prices are not really lower/better or whatever. And consider the chances to make it, then making stones to upgrade etc. I think you are the one who is really blind.

When you discount those runes, why don't you discount 200% xp rune packs?
    Who is actually buying all those potions and runes you are discounting. Those emperor vitality potions? A joke. Vitality suspension? Same. XP rune 1-95 lv, XP and SP runes 100%. Joke. Expertise runes? Lol. Erupting potion? Almost the same ridiculously high price. Maphr runes? Probably only people killing helios/dragons etc.

19. Cordana

Cordana User

But this is normal things for each company... change their prices/making discounts if something selling worse than expected/outdated and changing offerts, i also know many peoples who want to buy shirts and stuff you counted as a usless, xp rune 200% is not discounted becouse you dont need to do discounts your bestsellers, Innova is company not charity...

When i read some posts i think that most of this server players are psychical worker who
    dont know how managing the company and real business look like

CM Fragola likes this.
  20. Preslav

Preslav User

Yea, you seem to be the businessman of the year. What kind of business is that, when you continuously chase away your customers, hoping to make the few left to spend more, while all the others leave? If that is your strategy, you soon will hit a wall - players leaving, which in turn makes the spenders and heavy spenders leave, out of boredom. This would effectively deplete your player base and you have to close the server. So I don't understand your charity analogies and your capacity of managing companies. Look at all those other successful games (both in terms of satisfaction among player and profits), what do they have in common, wink wink? Totally not this model they do have here. Also I don't know if you consider this normal, but what is happening here even in l2 store (same with even rewards, even on a bigger extent) is that once reward list is introduced, you have a, let's call it very slim chances to obtain an item X. When they make a change to that same l2store item (be it a tarot, a la vie jewel box, those type of chests or freya lamps/sticks/schmucks/whatever), it always is with even lower chances. You would call that business I presume. They feed on desperation of the players, feeding with lies about low drop rates and drop of useless things, because of bots or simply "koreans". If you introduce general nerf, that would only discourage the regular players to go and farm, NOT the botters. That would only create more starvation for adena and items, which would create more profits for both botters and the company (by forcing you to go l2store way). That might be business, bringing you good profits even with exponential lowering of the amount of players, but you hit the bottom very soon, same as all those spenders.

Lillim and Siersciuch like this.
  21. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Last farm event was in december (with magic woodpile), true farm event. So we have one farm for 5/6 months. Since december we had few bigs l2 store event (freya/falling star/sayha/this with beer one/jewelry). And that's all... we had few semi event (like if this isnt a l2store event) like royal (with cookie) or ignite event. They are comapny? Ok. They want make a cash? Ok. But this is like a drain citrine to the last drop. And I know May is just began but I am afraid next farm event we will get in december and next 5 l2store event's before.

Lillim likes this.