1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[26.02.2018] Event plans for Q1.7 (2018) Spring

Discussion in 'Team Blog' started by CM Fragola, Feb 27, 2018.

1. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @Artchem

Dear all,

As promised earlier, we keep informing you on what's coming to Lineage 2 EU next, and as we got positive feedback on this before, here's your Q2 2018 preview :Ninja:

March
    April
    • Letter event :rolleyes: (farming) Balthus Knights lottery
    May
    • X2 ;) (exping) Hungry Horse

This plan doesn't include L2Store promotions and may be changed if the patch delivery dates change.

This event plan is an attempt to organize better info flow between the team and the community as a result of the feedback given in previous discussions on the forums. I believe this will help players to organize their time and exping better and see what's being done for the server. I hope you understand that in a case of negative feedback we have the right to stop posting previews and go back to "100% proven info only" mode.

NOW, if you support this attitude, please put a like (it's a good idea to support people here with likes anyway) and give me a comment below if you have any questions.

Any feedback is appreciated, so let me know what you think.​

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    iEmily, Hax, Artchem and 6 others like this.
  2. goduole

goduole User

They can just put 2 events at once farm and l2 store, then ppl chose what they want.. may server will be happier than now.. its silly to think if we put 1-3 farm events per year ppl stop qq ^^

3. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Another one l2store... so since december what is ratio between l2store to farm event? :)