1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

I hear the funeral trumpet

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by unext, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinin

Sinin User

I just found it funny they decided to go for such obvious shot with all that gear on while ive seen trains that were meant to be banned and looked much better thats all :D

Hax likes this.
  2. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

It's kind of **** situation...a "worker" for an adena seller complaining about bots but let's not forget that is possible that this situation to be amplified by THB members because this is the ONLY way how to win a war to get rid about some players to keep for their true leader "business running" just to get some small goodies.

Then, in that movie is kinda of fake situation, camera player should run in front of Komradz and not after him to indicate the "stop" points. More than that, let's not forget that anytime you can farm in party with someone playing on bot and you could be banned which is a bit unfair and you have no chance to know who is using bot and who is not. To indicate that those 2 chars sitting near the wall are on bot, means that all shops or afk ppl from towns are bots as well.

Anyway, I am really against bots but is a bit unfair to ban a full party only because 1-2 are on bot. Let's not forget that the biggest punishment for being in party with bots was 7 days ban till now which is already a lot as long normal players don't have any tool to check if someone is on bot or not. Also, maybe GM should try to check other side too in Superion, by example.

And let's not forget, a similar situation was happening on NA long time ago and that's why later you couldn't report war due to "function abuse". What can I see here? Well, some cowards without balls that are now doing movie for Oscar. I've posted on Discord better proofs with bots with 0 result.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  3. Tazman

Tazman User

I find this disgusting in 2 ways:
    1. looks fine boys, gn
    2. ONE YEAR to ban this, well done admins you did great

Hax likes this.
  4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Hypocrisy at highest lvl.

5. Vraja

Vraja User

They got banned for something they did ,not because of "petition war".
    Is not fair to ban ppl for joining a bot party w/o knowing it but is not the case here.If u join a party and some1 is botting u wont get banned only for that,but when u do it for days/weeks/months with same ppl is like botting yourself.
    Now let's play the innocent game and tell us how they didnt knew,

What u say is that is ok to leach in a bot party and u should not be punished for that ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
    CM Fragola likes this.
  6. Cazum

Cazum User

Bloodyheart seems you dont get it, no1 was banned coz of any movie but due to GM checks days later. Anyway that wasnt first time they were doing it coz it was every day since long time, that was just first time they got catched live on it by GM.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    CM Fragola likes this.
  7. wendigo

wendigo User

This acctualy funny, and its double the funny reading bloody defence , considering their whole clan benefited from these botters for months, and none of the other advantages earned earlier will be removed or could be reverted

8. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Very juicy.

9. Fragola

Fragola User

Sorry for disappearing without any warning. Coffee got on my keyboard and my notebook instantly died. T_T

10. unext

unext User

Still was VERY nice surprise :D

We can make Notebook funneral - we got a good practice :p

11. Hax

Hax User

Lets hope THB clan leader will stop using bot to farm 101/103 raids in the morning ))

I mean this thread is funny and all but since I know that both sides use bots, it gets too funny at this point )

I doubt Frost gave them away, it probably was a manual gm check by removing buffs or tracking movement etc.. So if Dinnervate is smarter, he will be fine

12. Cazum

Cazum User

I recommend you to report any kind of bad users no matter what clan tag they have.

CM Fragola likes this.
  13. unext

unext User

Yes if you have ANY proof you have support willing to help - so we can play BOT FREE and enjoy the game.

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Playing bot free in L2 , how cute this dream is :D

15. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

with this guy I would start to check if he is the real owner or another "legit buyer" and then speak....some ip compares would be nice.

16. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Idk how could take years to find evidance for this since whole server know their are playig on bots and kept playing anyway i guess better late when server is dead than never :) ps i can only asume u finally realized that the income from one pt is less than the community that left

17. Hax

Hax User

not like innervate and friends are not botting and rmting daily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.