1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK Bug

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by aresl2, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

One more bot out, perfect. Maybe when you cook log out or stay in town instead of botting. Ncwest also made a public statement saying that macro being used as an afk farming method is not allowed and characters must be supervised when macroing passing the responsibility of losing items to the players who macro while afk. Who knows if innova will have a different stance about it.

2. aresl2

aresl2 User

Attached Files:

• bug5.jpg
      bug5.jpg
      File size:
      50.9 KB
      Views:
  3. iEmily

iEmily User

I think you are not working or living like a normal person. Maybe you have a day for game. But many people are working, having family and they have to care about them too. and if you want to do exalted quest 8k u 10k etc u can be afk for 2-3 hours right? Please think that too. Game for fun and we are not thinking only afk farmers. this is an abuse and somebody "maybe you" trying to nerve ppl to leave game... When you will learn to think like a victim you can understand what I mean...

4. aresl2

aresl2 User

sorry but this is game option if using macro is not legal why we have that option
    some people find a way to exploit that and steal items from players and you think its OK ? think about this next time when you klick your macro while farming atelia
    Mar 9, 2018
    or he is "SuperBad :D and he is proud of himself

5. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Haha no i am not that guy "Superbad. Also i dont "nerve" anyone to leave i am a clan leader of a pve clan and when i was active i helped hundrends of new players in the server. I simply dont like bots.

CM Fragola and whoo0 like this.
  6. aresl2

aresl2 User

well macro system is part of the game and it is alowed dont insult people bcs of that that is server problem and need to be fixed if you are person who help other players try to understand where is the problem here
    im elite member of pve clan too helping other people too so... people that use this server issues dont care who is good who is bad they just do it. And that need to stop im not the only one alot of people already quit because of that and alot more are on the way.

7. Preslav

Preslav User

Like it or not, this stupid loop macro is feature of the game, meaning it could be used for afk grinding, and pking people like that was and is a bug of the game they can't or won't fix, it's not a feature. They are kinda solving this by mitigating the real problem, but if it works, it's still fine. For me the issue in the situation is that people are actually doing this in a server already completely empty of people, thus making more and more people quitting from frustration and putting the hatchet on the game.

8. D3m0niak

D3m0niak User

the bigger problem is that the gms ignoring ppl with this problem they sent a link that say reapitable macro is ur problem if u loose something and thats it
    no respect the there customers to ppl that they pay to there server by PA or L2 store
    GM kooQla CUSTOMER SERVICE

Greetings, dear User.

The situation you have described does not violate game rules.

https://eu.4gamesupport.com/kb/articles/repeated-macro

Kindest regards,
    GM kooQla

and thats it
    sented 7 mails after that and no answer
    gratz gm kooqla

9. aresl2

aresl2 User

Hehe and he loged and blocked me i didnt evan pm him :D

Attached Files:

• bug6.jpg
      bug6.jpg
      File size:
      12.8 KB
      Views:
  10. iEmily

iEmily User

"Any consequences of using repeated macros (lost items, experience) are the risks of the user who left their characters unattended"
    This option is OK for legal conditions. but here is an illegality appears. someone abusing smt by making people PK . I hope they will read "yLogy's post and answer our questions. Is this way Legal or Illegal? Still waiting an answer from Game Masters or Support staff...

11. D3m0niak

D3m0niak User

they ignore every other replay i made
    really ? this how u teat ur customers ?
    ok if it happens one by mistake pk
    but this guy "supperbad" made me have 6 pks on a safe macro thats was happent on perpoce to drop items
    and yes i did drop a +11 pvp dua dagger
    and i asked them what will happent if everyone do that trik to get items
    we will have a dead server
    but again no answer

St0ne, iEmily and aresl2 like this.
  12. aresl2

aresl2 User

your daggers are in auction for 32b :D
    my shoes and baium also and many other items from other people
    i was thinking to get that daggers and make them retributer now i know how that item is made and i dont want to evan think someone will get adena this way i spend so much time to get that gear also i invest on L2 store and for what to see support dont care about ingame issues only care about l2 store problems

iEmily likes this.
  13. iEmily

iEmily User

Still have hope.I dont think Innova admins will be unconcerned about this abuse. Btw, I didn't drop any items but I saw many friends had same issues...

14. Preslav

Preslav User

Well same thing happened like 1 year ago in NCWest servers - lots and lots of ppl with top gear lost their items, I don't recall anyone getting their items back.

15. iEmily

iEmily User

Innova is not same as Ncwest. Innova cares about players. at least 3 years before they were. I think they will discuss what to do with this abuse. as I said. I have hopes.

16. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Never liked macro players but some1 is taking it to another level. Look at the bright side - it's time you stopped playing this old broken game and find something else to do, which requires less Euro at least.

17. aresl2

aresl2 User

well old and broken but i have my friends here we are pve people and we enjoy playing the game without any problems and dramas but people like that... idk ill quit or if support say that is legal and cant do anything ill start do the same until everyone quit!

iEmily likes this.
  18. D3m0niak

D3m0niak User

well broken or not this is the game we like to play , but if we can't and if we are treated like trashes we will propable stop

well u like them or not is someting the game allow u to do so why not cath up the high lvl players
    but this with the mechanic bug was happent on perpose to us , so we will drop items
    and here where innova comes we loose these item someone got them is he going to buy l2 store ? NO.
    are we going to Quit something we like ? Yes
    who are the lost in this sitruation we are and innova .

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

ru got that hotfix (at least on clasic)

20. Vraja

Vraja User

On NCwest they made an update so now u chose what u attack on next target macro.U have 4 options - target to taunt , pc , npc ,monster , so basically if u chose monster u wont attack players no matter what

Conandrina likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.